WvW is totally pve area now

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

most of the people complaining about these AP in WvW leading to PvE coming to WvW are from T1/T2.

sorry folks, no sympathy for you. you stacked, so that’s your problem now….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

wow u guys really have to calm down! u chose to stack the top servers soo much. u bought guilds, you crippled servers and we all kept telling u guys, that this would happen!now u are crying.

yes a lot of pve players dont know what to do. here is what my server(fa) does: we have them all join our community ts and we offer build suggestions and show them how to wvw and it has been working out great so far! we welcome the pve players and if they find a liking in wvw why not? we all work together as a community.

also im rank 420 and a mesmer, so i sure can be an epic rallybot if i get caught off guard. i make mistakes and i die a lot.
and btw our pve commander took the well defended smc all with pve players today after we pulled back and sorta gave up on it :-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

However that isn’t the reality of it. Even if you’re very nice and try to explain things most just don’t care they just want their achievements and are under some incomprehensible delusion they can solo them in WvW.

Lol!

Offer advice, be polite, then if they don’t take it and try to Rambo, you can sit back and chuckle

It is amusing in it’s own right. It just hurts the overall server when half a map decides to rambo especially against the server with bloodlust.

I think in a couple days it’ll straighten out the people that die nonstop will no longer show up and those that really want to get things done will learn what they need to do.

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I already said it in another thread. Yes, queues should favor players with world ranks. And it’s not because we don’t want new players in wvw. Yes, it would be a bit unfair to new players, but that whole game is. As Anet changed the karma a new player is on the losing side. As I reached level 80 with my first character I went to Orr bought a whole set for 420k karma without a problem. A new player can’t do that anymore. I bought celestial dye for around 2g, try that now. I could buy a precursor for 30g a year ago.

They really need to do some adjustments to the game. I’m not allowed to jump into level 43 fractals if I haven’t done level 1. So, work your way in world ranks and get a better place in the queue.
I’m on JQ for a year now and we never ever had a queue during EU time, we mainly couldn’t get a group larger than 20 ppl on a map while the three others map were almost empty. Now I have 3 hour long queue. And 90% of the people in the queue are those, that were sitting in LA the weeks before and told you to go away if you asked them to get into wvw to help defending your borderland, because wvw sucks and they only do pve and no one cares about wvw and yadda yadda. Not to mention those who blocked borderlands sometimes because they had to do crafting there.
That’s what really annoys me, not the new players trying to get into wvw.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: Theia.4830

Theia.4830

most of the people complaining about these AP in WvW leading to PvE coming to WvW are from T1/T2.

Uh…I’m not in T1/T2….I’m complaining. Lol. I don’t want or need your sympathy. But thanks :P

All of you that are telling people to stop whining should step into other people’s shoes once in awhile. May do you some good. Lol. Hopefully you get stuck in a queue for all of a reset night and then maybe you’ll start having some “sympathy”.

in WvW

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

madness … just madness

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Zafer,

Here is my question…when was wvw EVER since launch…more about player vs player…than pve? The answer is blatantly obvious.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I ran rifle/greatsword on my warrior for reset. Killshots and Bull’s Charge → Hundred Blades all night long. It’s just like launch all over again!

in WvW

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

Uh…I’m not in T1/T2….I’m complaining. Lol. I don’t want or need your sympathy. But thanks :P

All of you that are telling people to stop whining should step into other people’s shoes once in awhile. May do you some good. Lol. Hopefully you get stuck in a queue for all of a reset night and then maybe you’ll start having some “sympathy”.

Well, as one of the lowest servers, we’ve been mocked and criticized for our lower pop. I lost my sympathy for higher pop servers when I’ve heard more than once from them that my server should be deleted.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Did someone really just say GW2 has “elite PvEers”? Oh forums, you keep me young.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Well here’s an update from rank 12 EU, exactly the same issue! \o/

Achievements are all well and good, but don’t make them so easy that a PvEr can come in and do them within a week/few days.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

I got through the que after about 30mins some other friends got through after an hour an 30mins my conclusion was that anet loved me:P anyway I think the long ques will b a temporary, it was reset night so it is very likely that many players joined in due to the excitement/hype of leagues as well as the achievements which can be done relatively quickly. And seriously wvw rank is not necessarily indicative of your wvw experience, lets say u take wvw seriously but you spend more time scouting then mindlessly following a commander tag, I’m pretty sure your rank wouldn’t be that high. On a last note, many players on the forums suggested reducing the wvw population cap to deal with lag, zergballs, and imbalanced server matchups, wouldn’t such an action lead to long que times just like what many of you are complaining now?

in WvW

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

oops many of us are complaining about now.. I 4got to state my complaints about the que times

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

No queues during NA prime on Piken. And plenty of Viz and SFR to fight, haha.

EU prime queues are still buggered though.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Well I find it funny. That the T1 servers are complaining about queues. On TC all bl had ~30m queue during NA primetime and EB probably has a +1hr queue. During SEA/Oceanic we just have a floating zerg and EB is still queued. EB has been queued since reset. Still T1 has it worst. Remember this is reset weekend so everyone EVERYONE is doing the living story. The weekdays it will die down a bit once everyone goes back to school/work.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in WvW

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

Gonna put my bit in here. I’ve played WvW from the start, i haven’t done a dungeon for months, didn’t kill tequatl etc… before you guys say i used the PvE players to help me. Also before you say i shouldn’t play on T1/2 server, i don’t I play on the server ranked 17th in EU. Now suddenly Anet bring out some achivements for WvW, for the last two days i’ve not been able to play because i get stuck in a queue, on every border. If you think that it’s fair that i’ve put so much effort into the server and put so much time into it that some kittening PvE’ers can come in and totally block myself and many over avid WvW players out, you’re pathetic. Tbh i don’t care about training them etc… because they’ve had a year to be ‘trained’ and to play WvW and now that these kittened achivements come out they all suddenly come in and kitten it up for the people who play WvW? GG anet, good way to keep people in the game. I’d really appreciate a Dev to comment on one of these threads btw.

[TA] necro