in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Yup your eyes are not mistaken its all here

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

All the letters dripped out of the leak into the unknown.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Sad Panda. WvW was largely ignored this patch…..

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

We just got a track the level of interest Anet has in wvw is 0 now. I am kind of shocked that we even got that.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ah you mean he informed us about all the WvW-improvements from the patch?

Unfortunately, WvW not even got so much white space in the notes

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

Everything was ignored this patch. I think it just wasn’t a patch that was meant to do much besides LS content.

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Offair.2563

On the other hand, if they won’t touch wvw they can’t kitten it up more. Positive thinking.

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

I don’t think you got it right, the true WvW leak won’t even have a thread to begin with, these dots contains more content than what I expected.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

There was no leak for elementalist either… it’s obvious they are deleting the class, so maybe it will happen to WvW too :P

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Funny how so many people assumed OP is talking about the patch, lol.

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Offair.2563

Funny how so many people assumed OP is talking about the patch, lol.

Comprehensive reading is not something for everyone.

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I find it alarming that rumors of classes getting access to new weapons when they still need to work on HoT introductions.

On the flip side, it’s just a leak, rumor, etc. Could be they are not sharing anything currently and figuring out the best plan of action for information to get out.

However, a common tactic that managerial training manuals (Examples: crucial conversations, fierce conversations) provide is allowing leaks or rumors to start. This leads to seeing how the general staff or public will react to the possible change.

This is most likely what anet does, lets a leak come out and observes how their customers react. Very easy to see their style as it is a cliche method but effective.

Dtox

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

There was no leak for elementalist either… it’s obvious they are deleting the class, so maybe it will happen to WvW too :P

isn’t this one for elementalist?
lol

Attachments:

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Interesting to note that according to the reddit AMA Tyler Bearce is now on the Living World team. The best WvW dev gets moved off WvW to the xpac and now to living world leaving WvW development to languish.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Everything was ignored this patch. I think it just wasn’t a patch that was meant to do much besides LS content.

Its not just about the LS (as this is about leaks) there nothing about wvw at all in them. If they where making a new map odds are it would be there too. No new npc no new siege no new nothing… I guess the elite spec. are something but they can be just as power creep like as the first set of elite spec causing more problems then good.

Interesting to note that according to the reddit AMA Tyler Bearce is now on the Living World team. The best WvW dev gets moved off WvW to the xpac and now to living world leaving WvW development to languish.

Things like that make we want to give up on gw2 comply.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

(edited by Jski.6180)

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

haha it’s just like all the attention wvw got in this patch….

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: MuscleBobBuffPants.1406

MuscleBobBuffPants.1406

Personally, I think this next expansion will be my make or break for the game. If they make a sincere effort to revitalize WvW that would be great, but if they dont, it might be time to make a change. I am cautiously optimistic!

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Personally, I think this next expansion will be my make or break for the game. If they make a sincere effort to revitalize WvW that would be great, but if they dont, it might be time to make a change. I am cautiously optimistic!

Given HoT, not interested or trusting in anets xpacs anymore. I think you are spot on, it’s a do or die for them. I just can’t see players putting up with another over the top particle light show with insane class imbalance after giving them money for yet another xpac pve/raid focused while wvw is left to rot.

Dtox

WvW leaks in next xpac!

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

isn’t this one for elementalist?
lol

some icons actually remind some elementalist skills.

maybe ele will sacrifice other elements swap and be a bit more of fire with minor other elements inclueded on that spec for a DPS range gameplay.

STILL i would not felt strange if anet wented all kitten and that would be the new guardian sepc… im actually expecting weird and broken specs.
As well if they are inferior to the actual elite specs pve players will ramble alot due lack of east access to dps, and if they need more effort for that they will QQ alot.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)