Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Attachments:

(edited by Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365)

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

they forgot to say it requires Diamond rank for the final tier lol.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I really hope this is not true. I personally have much higher WvWvW rank than most players (despite not doing EotM), but from
https://gw2efficiency.com/account/statistics/statistics.wvwRank

We can see that the average GW2 players has WXP rank 48 (median) and 277 (average). For those who have played over 4000h+ the numbers are WXP rank 457 (median), 896 (average). 99.5 % = the vast majority haven’t even reached mithril rank.
The number of diamond rank players is very small and I am sure most of them farmed quite a bit of EotM as well.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

I really hope this is not true. I personally have much higher WvWvW rank than most players (despite not doing EotM), but from
https://gw2efficiency.com/account/statistics/statistics.wvwRank

We can see that the average GW2 players has WXP rank 48 (median) and 277 (average). For those who have played over 4000h+ the numbers are WXP rank 457 (median), 896 (average). 99.5 % = the vast majority haven’t even reached mithril rank.
The number of diamond rank players is very small and I am sure most of them farmed quite a bit of EotM as well.

I wouldnt worry too much about it. And ranks prob wont be the only thing needed, especially with the new ticket thingys. Let it take time, and enjoy having a long time goal! Thats what ima do.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Andromeda.8293

Andromeda.8293

It has 2 capes!

I’m going to be fabulous!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

It has 2 capes!

I’m going to be fabulous!

Yes!!!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: SCVwar.3784

SCVwar.3784

I hope requirements are more relevant to performance and dedications to WvW for any WvW rewards including this backpack. I do not want to see any more rewards involving requiring insane amounts of golds/fortune.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: kenahs.8397

kenahs.8397

I hope it really is “Legendary” and not something someone can spend a week acquiring.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

Warbringer, where have you been all my life?

I deserve this…I hope we dont need mithril rank to get this though lmfao.

Anet, you’ve outdone yourselves on this backpack…

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Warbringer, where have you been all my life?

I deserve this…I hope we dont need mithril rank to get this though lmfao.

Anet, you’ve outdone yourselves on this backpack…

IKW its legit af! It gets cooler the more I look at it!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

ANy one knows if can be dyed??? ^^

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

ANy one knows if can be dyed??? ^^

No back pieces can be dyed…… none what so ever…..

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

:(,,, sob

wich tha fire stuff at least on guardian and mesmers could be colored related to the class stuff, as in blue flames for guardian and purple flames for mesmer..

Anet if u want clutter on your game at least do it decently >:D

And green dark flames for necro :|

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: benny.1796

benny.1796

pretty sick design. im looking forward!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: godfat.2604

godfat.2604

Am I the only one who doesn’t like this look and feel? WvW backpack might be the only legendary backpack I could get, but I really like the other two way more…

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

I love it! Although I am not a WvW player you can bet I will become one in order to get this!

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

I love it! Although I am not a WvW player you can bet I will become one in order to get this!

Like a thousand of other scrubs with their pve builds. Queues will be insane….. for some time and if you got the backpack you will leave again I guess. I hope you really will not get the backpack to easy for new players in wvw.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

(edited by Garrus.7403)

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Comradez.3759

Comradez.3759

I hope requirements are more relevant to performance and dedications to WvW for any WvW rewards including this backpack. I do not want to see any more rewards involving requiring insane amounts of golds/fortune.

same here, I’m diamond with complete eotm n wvw achivements and all of my time devoted to WvW. Money is either spent on transfering server or changing build (I don’t even have any legendary yet). I don’t usually reply to a thread or even lurk since everything will be said in the team/map chat anyway or discussed in TS/discord these days but I really want to look forward to be able to afford something worthy of my rank and achievements.

getting snipe and unnecessary hate pm is kinda hard on higher rank with no reward to show for. So hopefully this will change things for better and hopefully to see more people dedicated to WvW

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Zalavaaris.5329

Like a thousand of other scrubs with their pve builds. Queues will be insane….. for some time and if you got the backpack you will leave again I guess. I hope you really will not get the backpack to easy for new players in wvw.

It sounds a tiny bit elitist when you say it like that. I expect to work hard to earn it and I hope I get hooked on wvw for the long term. Its where I started to fall in love with GW2 back in the beta weekends in 2012 so im sure with a good reward structure I will stick around. I do agree with you about not wanting it to be easily handed to people. I like my legendaries to be difficult to acquire for the personal sense of pride for attaining them.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: benny.1796

benny.1796

A few years ago i was one of those curious PvE scrubs ^^ Treat them well some of these guys will stay.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Aeolus.3615

i actually dontlike the fire effect :\ wich they could be turned off or would be cool if they had several colors depending the class.

for some reason i hate the barbecue armor designs….. can i do some meat on your back? o_O

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Zalavaaris.5329

i actually dontlike the fire effect :\ wich they could be turned off or would be cool if they had several colors depending the class.

for some reason i hate the barbecue armor designs….. can i do some meat on your back? o_O

The spears are for giant sized marshmallows

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

I sure hope not. This would make it a grind more than something requiring skill to acquire.

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Bridget Morrigan.1752

Bridget Morrigan.1752

Dyeable fire effects would be fabulous. Alas….

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

looks like Chinese Opera backpiece lol

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: SgtOVERKILL.4701

SgtOVERKILL.4701

A few years ago i was one of those curious PvE scrubs ^^ Treat them well some of these guys will stay.

I’m hoping it’s locked behind a relatively high rank like 500- 1k ish (and thats still low) for the final tier. PvE has so many exclusive items that WvW’rs do not get, legendary armor being one. Of course there is a huge % of the PvE community that wont get that either. I spend all of my time on a borderlands and I want that to be reflected in our rewards as we have played for years under-rewarded and no PvE player should play for a few weeks/months and obtain a back piece to never return again. If you want it, play and commit time to a game mode seriously, you will be reflected in our ques and locking those who play WvW on a daily basis out so don’t make the journey easy or low reqs.

(edited by SgtOVERKILL.4701)

WvW leg backpack

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

It sounds a tiny bit elitist when you say it like that. I expect to work hard to earn it and I hope I get hooked on wvw for the long term. Its where I started to fall in love with GW2 back in the beta weekends in 2012 so im sure with a good reward structure I will stick around. I do agree with you about not wanting it to be easily handed to people. I like my legendaries to be difficult to acquire for the personal sense of pride for attaining them.

I think it’s a stab at the PvE players who are happy that the new Legendary armor sets are Raid exclusive, and there’s no way for WvW players to get them without having to step into PvE. So, now we have an item where we can listen to the PvErs whine about having to play WvW to get it…it’s karma.