WvW linking and GvG Scene

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

I don’t have a problem with linking and kitten. Those of you people who are complaining about queues and kitten just don’t because you choose to be up there stacking tier 1 and tier 2 or even 3. Tier 4 has no queues what so ever beside resets. The people who are complaining about roaming and kitten don’t because in t4 you can literally roam all day long. The people who are complaining blobs everywhere that’s part of WvW but the problem is not having many fight guilds. There are guilds out there who call themeselves fights guilds and kitten but they really aren’t because half of you don’t gvg or scrim hell most of you don’t even open field without blobbing up. What I want anet to do is promote GvG scene a lot more promote zerg busting or something you know bring in roaster for WvW guilds who gvg and scrims and stuff. Anet bring season back. The reason why I am asking for WvW season is because one you guys can implement leader board system much better. WvW Seasons will take place just like PvP seasons. When the WvW season hit every guild that participates in the GvG tournament and they win they get a point whoever stacks up the most points they are #1. You can do this for EU and NA. If the top guilds from Eu and NA want to fight each other they are going to have do it outside tourney because of the latency issues and kitten or anet can host a server just for NA #1 Guild VS EU #1 Guild. During off season anet what you could do is skirmishes between guilds to figure out who and how many guilds will participate in the on seasonew tourney. If you could do this for WvW especially for gvg scene and kitten I think a lot more people will enjoy it.

Please leave comments, concerns and suggestions!

(edited by CrimeMaker.8612)

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I believe there was a post recently that there won’t be a WvW season for the foreseeable future. Aside from that, your write-up is asking for Anet to manage a GvG system.

They stopped development on legendary weapons, I doubt they’re going to put resources in to developing a whole new system.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

I don’t have a problem with linking and kitten. Those of you people who are complaining about queues and kitten just don’t because you choose to be up there stacking tier 1 and tier 2 or even 3.

errr… not everyone chose to be there. I know people who moved to lower tiers to escape queues and when world linking happened they suddendly found themselves back in tier 1 with even more queues than on their old server \o/

Btw your post could use some paragraphs and stuff like that, it’s a pain to read.

I believe there was a post recently that there won’t be a WvW season for the foreseeable future.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Whens-the-next-WvW-tournament/first#post6162034

If you’re really interested in GvG tournaments, there’s some people trying to organize things like that. For example the German community was planning to do a tournament next month:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fr6EjopaQunGH9GL2GELLubAZxEsGN6MNJvw0JrGz9U/pub
Unfortunately one of the requirements is that the commander has to be able to speak German but I guess you could always contact one of the people named at the end of the document and ask if there’s something planned for international guilds as well.

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

I believe there was a post recently that there won’t be a WvW season for the foreseeable future. Aside from that, your write-up is asking for Anet to manage a GvG system.

They stopped development on legendary weapons, I doubt they’re going to put resources in to developing a whole new system.

I am not asking them to develop a whole new system. There is no need for them to develop a whole new system. I am just asking them to add GvG leaderboards and bring seasons to WvW just like PvP. With WvW seasons the whole GvG leader board system will work out just perfectly. Durnig off season you will have guilds doing skirmishes to create a spot for themselves during on season tournaments. Once the tournament arrives lets say there are 20 guilds first you will have total of 10 matches G1 vs G20, G2 vs G19. G3 vs G18….. then there will be 10 winning guilds and 10 loosing guilds. The winning guilds will go into winners bracket and loosing guilds will go into losers brackets. Whoever comes first from the winners bracket will fight the whichever guild that will be #1 from the losers bracket and then you will have your final winner. For prizes anet can give gold to the guilds besides giving out gems because it will work out much better guilds can do whatever they wanna do with that gold split or gear up people or buy guildies legendary weapons or whatever literally anything… well anet can also give out 20 gem codes. Something like this would bring a lot of people back especially the fight guilds that quit the game because anet isnt doing much for those players. I guess it is a kind of system but i think a system like this can bring a lot of players back to WvW and help revive GvG scene once again. Literally gvg scene is pretty much dead right at least in NA not sure how alive it is EU. Hopefully one of the dev read this and consider it. During seasons anet can also boost the rate at which you get rewards from the reward track. I really want to see anet implementing something like this for us players who want to revive GvG and make it a thing again.

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

I don’t have a problem with linking and kitten. Those of you people who are complaining about queues and kitten just don’t because you choose to be up there stacking tier 1 and tier 2 or even 3.

errr… not everyone chose to be there. I know people who moved to lower tiers to escape queues and when world linking happened they suddendly found themselves back in tier 1 with even more queues than on their old server \o/

Btw your post could use some paragraphs and stuff like that, it’s a pain to read.

I believe there was a post recently that there won’t be a WvW season for the foreseeable future.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Whens-the-next-WvW-tournament/first#post6162034

If you’re really interested in GvG tournaments, there’s some people trying to organize things like that. For example the German community was planning to do a tournament next month:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fr6EjopaQunGH9GL2GELLubAZxEsGN6MNJvw0JrGz9U/pub
Unfortunately one of the requirements is that the commander has to be able to speak German but I guess you could always contact one of the people named at the end of the document and ask if there’s something planned for international guilds as well.

I know anet said they didnt want to bring WvW season back but that doesnt mean they arent. If anet takes a poll i think more than 75% of the community will want the WvW season to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Let them fix WvW before asking them to do more. Geez, your reset cry didn’t work so now you’re off on another tangent.

Let’s deal with what’s at stake NOW!!!

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

Lol thanks for noticing me and reset is really kittened up the way it is right now and I already have a post for it so not going to start here. Where in this ppst am I crying lol? This is literally a simple suggestion what anet should do to help bring GvG scene back.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

You ever threw kitten at a fan then seen the results?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

The queues are nothing compared to a dead game variant.

[varX] Limitless Potential

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Meh gvg’s are low on my list of priorities for wvw, sorry.
I see the T3 dead fight tier from last year as the last ditch effort to support it and that’s over with.

Guilds were also given an arena with the halls for HoT, but apparently there’s issues such as it not being big enough. I would rather the pve team work on improving that, so that gvg guilds can hold their scrims and matches in there, they can create and run their own leagues.

Leave the wvw team to work on the important wvw stuff, like scoring which needs to be done to even have a decent chance of a fair season/tournament in the future.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill