WvW matchup is broken

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

seriously my server is mostly empty why are we getting 5 servers against us and not even 1 link on our side

this week isnt even a fight its so skewed

not only do we not have nightly coverage but now the little daily coverage is overwhelmed by megablobs 4 times our sizes by both opposing server links

we havent even been able to take a single enemy structure that wasnt given to us on purpose in order to bait us and kill us

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

what server you in?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Rezzet.3614

FA

hopefully tomorrow we get some actual player base going on

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: JoEWas.1409

JoEWas.1409

It is pretty rough working on FA right now, the other servers are pretty much avoiding each other to attack us, seen it happen. They are seldom attacking each others though.

^^ This guy is just raging at the situation.

http://i.imgur.com/uQQTn.jpg
I Play On Fort Aspenwood [WHY]

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Rezzet.3614

doesnt mean im mistaken though

but yeh done for today

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Pretty much how Db was the other weeks when we had to face BG and JQ. Just makes people not even come out to play the game mode that they prefer. Which in turns, make them lose interest in it completely, and look for other games. Thus leaving a even emptier population left over.

It’s but it really does seem like ANet has wash their hands of us WvWers. ANet has pretty much put all resources and manpower towards PvE and Gem Store items. Quality of Life in both WvW and sPvP are at a all time low compared to other non pay to win games.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

At least you guys have less queues now.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

What you talking about FA had a megahuge grp in ebg and cd bl earlier I fought both ebg ones and in cd bl ones…[DIE] was in cd bl they were big…and in ebg you had a guild grp frontlining your megablob of your own tonight.

Plus off hours you got GK and I think BB…that ive seen…

If anyone has a right to complain in this matchup its CD since they got literally no offhours at all…and both FA and ourselves on the HoD link in their bl nonstop capping and fighting.

I don’t see Kasumei or CD in here saying thus.

When Rawr from CD was having to deal with 2-3 guilds grps of the HoD link in their home bl and yous had BEEP and DIE from FA in their bl also at pts.

End of story, FA has plenty of coverage in this matchup yous were leading skirmishes until HoD link woke up again.

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

heres the only screenshot ive taken in this matchup…

Attachments:

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

FA

You’re coming 2nd by a long way so it can’t be that bad.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

One of the most frustrating things about FA is that people are fickle about whether they are going to play this week or not. The population is there but some weeks they just don’t wanna play.

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

LOL Anet manual glicko adjustments timed with server linkings makes us sad pandas.

The only solution is to open Blackgate up for transfers.

CCCP….

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Novahh.7426

Novahh.7426

Felt bad farming those HoD and CD nerds in CDBL lol. We were only running 20 vs your blobs.

Guild Leader of The Legacy [OBEY]
Guardian – Legends Never [DIE]
Fort Aspenwood, WvW Rank: 2,675

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Problem w/ server like FA it takes them 5 pug to cap a camp. A zerg to cap paper tower. While a single thief in BG caps camp, 2 -3 players caps tower and if not defended even keeps.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Problem w/ server like FA it takes them 5 pug to cap a camp. A zerg to cap paper tower. While a single thief in BG caps camp, 2 -3 players caps tower and if not defended even keeps.

So it takes 4 BG players to flip an entire undefended map and a map blob for one that’s defended?

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

It is pretty rough working on FA right now, the other servers are pretty much avoiding each other to attack us, seen it happen. They are seldom attacking each others though.

weird… FA is 2nd in their matchup right now. FA helped CD paper CD’s T3 bay just to take it off of HoD. (I know because I was there). Last night HoD helped fight CD so FA could take SMC… and so on. Lots of double teaming all around from what I can see. Lots of people in FA fighting us during the times that I’m online. We get pounded from both HoD and FA and of course pound them whenever we can.

Just don’t understand the comments… if FA was way down in points in this matchup then it would make sense… but they’re not..

… just call me … Tim :)

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Rezzet.3614

guess i was just logged in at a bad time then

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Mirkava.8526

Mirkava.8526

No man, this is not true
I loved this FA match up for many reasons.
this is the 1st time I see players working together so hard and collaborating so good, to save towers, camps and even sentries on home BL. the 1st time Ive seen players actually sieging and camping camps for Hours and hours.
I so enjoyed roaming facing those servers, because I had a lot of 1v1s, the thing u rarely see with big mindless blobby servers like BG.
our guilds were organised and worked together.
having a 13+ queu on EBG, or one of the BLs most of the time, is not little.
take into consideration a lot of players preparing and farming for the new exp. and many of them just care about having their PIPS bags done, and they leave.

weird… FA is 2nd in their matchup right now. FA helped CD paper CD’s T3 bay just to take it off of HoD. (I know because I was there). Last night HoD helped fight CD so FA could take SMC… and so on. Lots of double teaming all around from what I can see. Lots of people in FA fighting us during the times that I’m online. We get pounded from both HoD and FA and of course pound them whenever we can.

Just don’t understand the comments… if FA was way down in points in this matchup then it would make sense… but they’re not..

I was one the one who requested to help CD to paper their T3 bay, and what we did is cuting the road for any enemy to enter bay from south and middle side, and we cheered for them at the end and left, 1st because i feel bad for CD in this match up (it wasnt that fair for them), 2nd because they are a friendly server, 3rd because we needed to paper bay, it was a big strategic obstacle for us.
(double teaming, as long as it is not communicated through chats, is fine for me, it is a sort of strategic decisions sometimes you have to use)
Good day

(edited by Mirkava.8526)

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

guess i was just logged in at a bad time then

The score has been pretty close so the match is competitive. Probably was just a bad time you logged in at where players weren’t as organized for strategic play.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

No man, this is not true
I loved this FA match up for many reasons.
this is the 1st time I see players working together so hard and collaborating so good, to save towers, camps and even sentries on home BL. the 1st time Ive seen players actually sieging and camping camps for Hours and hours.
I so enjoyed roaming facing those servers, because I had a lot of 1v1s, the thing u rarely see with big mindless blobby servers like BG.
our guilds were organised and worked together.
having a 13+ queu on EBG, or one of the BLs most of the time, is not little.
take into consideration a lot of players preparing and farming for the new exp. and many of them just care about having their PIPS bags done, and they leave.

I was one the one who requested to help CD to paper their T3 bay, and what we did is cuting the road for any enemy to enter bay from south and middle side, and we cheered for them at the end and left, 1st because i feel bad for CD in this match up (it wasnt that fair for them), 2nd because they are a friendly server, 3rd because we needed to paper bay, it was a big strategic obstacle for us.
(double teaming, as long as it is not communicated through chats, is fine for me, it is a sort of strategic decisions sometimes you have to use)
Good day

oh hey, I’m not shooting anyone for doing it either. Happens all the time. When you’re on the receiving end it sucks a little… :P But at the end of the day I know so many people from all sides that say the same thing… so it seems pretty “fair” all around

… and thanks! I am linked with CD, and I have an account there so I have lots of friends there.. I’ve also been linked with FA and have run with a bunch of you folks in the past… so we’re all cool, and we’re all pond scum, depending on what side of the weapon you’re on.. hahaaa… either way I’m not totally sure about the rest of the folks but I’m still having fun!

… just call me … Tim :)

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

Sucks that we don’t have a linked server so we will probably stay T3 for a while, maybe we’ll hit T2 a couple times. Though FA is still considered full in population last I checked so its possible the people playing last link filled the gaps more for us than native FA players which is why there’s a shift in how many people are on.

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Scoreboard shows FA as ‘winning’ so if you’re deserted, your competitors must be the same.

SBI

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

FA

For a world to go from getting 2ed in t1 and t2 to only getting 2ed in t3 is not good. The unlinking realty killed FA covages. You may end up seeing an full unlinked world in T4 if this keeps up.

That the thing about links your getting a more divest population pool to play with that may have a lot of overlaps but your more likely to have better covages over all. The more links you have the less nigh caping destroys your placement in the week.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

(edited by Jski.6180)

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

god save the queen!

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Scoreboard shows FA as ‘winning’ so if you’re deserted, your competitors must be the same.

Funny. Now it shows HoD is winning. Maybe come out of the quaggan room.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Yes, relinking is bad but that is something that people consistently ignoring. Whenever we have relink, there will always be a few servers that will be badly linked, it will happen without fail. So, I still prefer to blow it all up.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

FA

For a world to go from getting 2ed in t1 and t2 to only getting 2ed in t3 is not good. The unlinking realty killed FA covages. You may end up seeing an full unlinked world in T4 if this keeps up.

I’ve been there with Maguuma so I understand, linking makes a much bigger difference than people realise, anet probably don’t realise what a difference it makes. FA is a pretty well rounded server though so they’re probably stay around T3 for this linkage period.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

There are people that complained about queues on FA, you’re unlinked which would help with that problem, don’t come in here now complaining about not being linked. You’re not going to get the perfect full server with no queues.
Deal with it.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

FA KDR is massively above the other servers in the matchup. Also youre winning the matchup. You need no link. Maybe you won’t get to t1 with your population but thats up to how much effort your server is ready to put in

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

WvW matchup is broken

in WvW

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

FA doesn’t have coverage? HOD is trebbing their own t2 ebg keep from spawn with single digit ticks.