WvW matchup

WvW matchup

in WvW

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Watching how the server im playing atm is losing evry match in last 2 months adn all this presure of zergs@blobs is no one to encounter few guilds and those few guilds left or they start to become smaller do the fact that players left to high servers.
I ask why you put a server on rank 12 tofight with one that is on rank 4 ? once i can undestand the fact that is for the fun but 2 months @ 2 months server not wining a match , no point to fith with blobs since there is no people on the server always outnumbered, no point to put siege no one to man it or to encounter those numbers, no point to put upgrades, no point to do anything in the end in wvw at this point since Guild raid is 10 players max vs a guild that have 20+.
After all i read the forum and all this was made to make a better balance in wvw, i am sorry but i dont understand the part with balance here. The guild i have dont want all to move to another server because the expensive transfer ….. and new comunity not always are happy. Never imagine that i will get so bored to go and all day to just flip some camps or sentry. It will be any changes , will you create another EotM map for low servers in such a way to be one player on each border?

WvW matchup

in WvW

Posted by: kkiutt.3619

kkiutt.3619

i know the feeling,, beeing in sorrow furnace,, we are squeezed under top ntier server when we are second tier,, so for the past year or so we havent won a sinlge wvw matchup,, and ever since the merging system came up,,, its only worsen the whole thing

WvW matchup

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well WvW is on 24/7 so it’s totally pointless. People can fight maybe 3 hours seriously so i don’t have any idea why match need to last week.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

WvW matchup

in WvW

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Well WvW is on 24/7 so it’s totally pointless. People can fight maybe 3 hours seriously so i don’t have any idea why match need to last week.

Thas a good one, i can tell by the start of the match who will win and how boring the week will be. Anyway spending money for me is over until they dont do a proper balance.

WvW matchup

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

We’re going to go ahead and close this thread, as match-up threads are not permitted on the forums.