WvW needs an iconic mini.

in WvW

Posted by: Killdozer.5731

Killdozer.5731

So SPVP has it’s llamas and I feel like WvW needs it’s own mini. I am suggesting being able to trade in a stack of Legendary Spikes for a legendary mini hedgehog or porcupine. Perhaps a spiked or armored Dolyak?

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

I’d like a finisher that looks like an arrow cart build site.

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

I’d pay for a Omega golem or ballista finisher

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

We need all kinds of siege finishers, but if we have mini’s I don’t want them to be sieges :P
Also I don’t think it will work out well to have mini’s in wvw. Well I mean not that we can’t have one, just that we use it outside of wvw [for reasons]

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Here you go. All they need is to add an Arid Dolyak minipet.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I’d be more about finishers / more armor / more weapons. Most wvwers don’t have minis out [for reasons].

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: trailofsalt.6571

trailofsalt.6571

WvW already has an iconic finisher…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Avatar_of_Death_Finisher

(sigh)

I smash “1” for greatness… (òÓ,)

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

mini ram. =) i want a mini ram pet

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Mini Mike O’Brien with a speech bubble effect popping up every time you kill an NPC or cap an objective saying “You’re really into PvE!”

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

I would like a airship back pack or glider from wvw to use in pve lol ^^ hehe

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

i hope they’d make this happen because i will spend gems for it. because i love wvw

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

The dolyak has always been our wvw mini since getting one on the first wvw tournament. We need a dolyak to dress up though just like you can with the lamas. Also make them to be dyed which ever colour you wanted so i can have a purple one.

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

So everyone can see you when you are using a veil……. We have some pve players in here lewl.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

WvW already has an iconic finisher…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Avatar_of_Death_Finisher

(sigh)

Closest thing to GW1 Dhuum.

I miss Dhuum

WvW needs unique tonics, finishers, siege, armor and weapons way more than minis.
Now capes. Capes would be cool.

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I mean I have nothing against minis. But using them in WvW is not the smartest thing. Especially if your group is small and is trying to sneak across the map to take towers. camps, etc, etc…

in WvW

Posted by: seabhac.5346

seabhac.5346

I would pay for a mini version of the commander tag, that would cycle through the colors as it ‘tags’ along beside you.

in WvW

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

dolyak > lama

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

All in favor of bringing back UFO raptor as a WvW minipet say I or forever hold your peace.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/218175/RIP_UFO_Raptor.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

I mean I have nothing against minis. But using them in WvW is not the smartest thing. Especially if your group is small and is trying to sneak across the map to take towers. camps, etc, etc…

The smart option isn’t always the fun option though.

I’d love a mini floating Stonemist Castle, just the castle on a little floating cloud of mist.

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

So everyone can see you when you are using a veil……. We have some pve players in here lewl.

I don’t have my mini out while in wvw only in la waiting for ques to pop so you guessed wrong and maybe you should read what people are saying before accusing people of being pvers when you have no idea what your talking about. Also i don’t play a stealthed class which doesn’t matter if someone sees me with a mini or not so…..

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Should have an AFK pip farming mini

aka. “The Complainer”

in WvW

Posted by: Razi.6031

Razi.6031

New iconic wvw mini?

Mini floating pip following you around. To remind you of the grind

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

I don’t have my mini out while in wvw only in la waiting for ques to pop so you guessed wrong and maybe you should read what people are saying before accusing people of being pvers when you have no idea what your talking about. Also i don’t play a stealthed class which doesn’t matter if someone sees me with a mini or not so…..

You dont need stealth class. If a thief is saving you and you have mini you are kittened. If your run through cloaking water in sm with mini ppl can spot you ez. But you know what you are talking about kappa.

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

My fav finishers are: Guild finisher that shows guild logo and plays a sound, and of course rabkittenickenado, and the bull that sits on people are honorable mentions.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2