WvW normal XP?

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: ghostfire.2630

ghostfire.2630

When I played wvw a few years ago with lower level characters they used to level up quickly via the normal xp gains from capturing objectives, etc

I created a revenant and tried some wvw around level 15. I don’t see any normal XP gains from capturing objectives .

Did this change? It’s fine with me either way – just making sure I’m not missing something.

Thanks
Gf

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: benny.1796

benny.1796

They removed the EXP rewards from all WvW contents. And thats exactly why ;-)

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

They removed the EXP rewards from all WvW contents. And thats exactly why ;-)

But now you get a lot of tomes from the reward tracks, so you can play on a L80 char and still level your new ones.

If anything I’d say levelling is faster now, just you don’t have to bring an underscaled character into an end-game zone to do it.

Piken Square

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Those tomes need a Nerf already (or more uses)

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: ghostfire.2630

ghostfire.2630

Ok thanks for the answer!

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

+1.

I don’t mind, at the moment. I have a stack of them and it’s nice to get a good stash of shards. But soon shards will be like badges were – I will have tens of thousands I don’t use! And I’m going to get mighty bored having to use my mouse to say “yes” every time I want to convert them!

Piken Square

WvW normal XP?

in WvW

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

+1

I’d love to be able to use Tomes to progress PvE Mastery tracks. I quite fancy having a bash at Legendary crafting but I have little to no desire to play PvE enough to progress through the Masteries.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]