WvW points

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

is it possible to reset wvw points? since the new patch came out with new things to level i wonder if there is a way i can reset them.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You have to pray to Anet and hope they deem the community worthy enough for a reset.

But no there isn’t not a current way to reset your points.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Keep asking.

I know I will.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

honestly i think if they even do the same thing they do with traits have a vendor who will reset it, that would be great. even if i pay silver for it.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I don’t think they’ll reset the points again.. I believe the last one they did was a “one-time” only.

I don’t see them having vendor that’ll do it via silver/gold as it’s so easy to come by in WvW. I could maybe see them doing it for a large amount of badges or gems. It actually kind of puzzles me they havn’t offered a reset via gems yet.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Please reset the points. This is silly adding new stuff all the time and you specced into sub-optimal choices you would have done differently.

Just put a re-trainer if we are going to have new skills every release. It can be fairly pricey if necessary to prevent people reskilling just for one siege or what not.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

+1 Anet please make it happen!

honestly i think if they even do the same thing they do with traits have a vendor who will reset it, that would be great. even if i pay silver for it.

Jay Que

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yeah I think if they had a npc on WvW maps that does this, I wouldn’t mind paying silver like I do for trait respec.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

The current community is suggestion is to make resets available for badges, time-gated (say once a week).

Anet would be smart to implement it.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

The current community is suggestion is to make resets available for badges, time-gated (say once a week).

Anet would be smart to implement it.

No money in that, it will be a store item.

~ AoN ~

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

i would like to know what the skill does exactly before spending points.

yes, i have been cheated into buying lvl5 AC mastery. it said: poisons enemies and removes stealth. it didnt say: poisons enemies for 2sec, removes stealth for 8sec, on 60sec cooldown.

WvW points

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Yeah, I’m really glad I was warned before buying the lvl5 AC mastery.

I mean, at 2 hours a point, I wouldn’t mind JUST a little more info before deciding on a 50 hour investment.

Just me.

Or you fix the whole bloody thing and let us reset our skill points at the cost of 100 badges…