WvW problems / issues

WvW problems / issues

in WvW

Posted by: HallusH.3987

HallusH.3987

I would like to know how all these problems can be talked about “hacking, exploiting, win trading, 2vs1 etc”

How we as the players can address this AND get this fixed without getting every thread deleted after 2mins for “name calling”, because how can you point out a problem without giving the example?
Or is just a form of hide in under the rug and pretend everything is fine?

Hacking and exploit, unless in masses seems to just go under the radar and people that do them just get away with it, if not on a personal level in general if done in wvw it still benefits the X server and so affects the score.

There is nothing against servers teaming up 2 vs 1 which is an exploit and not a “cool game play” and the worse part beside the illuminati rooms can’t even be proven and when there is a video on the official gw2 stream it turns into form of “oh you guys silly”

I read the rules and this question doesn’t cross any guide line or at least tried to minimize it to problem question because if there is no way to give feedback on these problems without them being delete after 2mins what is the reason for this sub forum.

I would ask players to stay in guide lines so hopefully this will get answered.