WvW season

WvW season

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

I personally think that one thing that can help WvW out a lot is that another WVW season being released with this upcoming WvW beta test for new rewards and population fix. If there are better rewards and another season of WvW I don’t think why pve or pvp players wouldn’t wanna come to WvW and especially if it comes with alpline borderlands that’s just like icing on cake.

WvW season

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

The problems that made them stop doing seasons (population imabalance/the lack of viability of WvW with temporary population imbalances) still exists, so don’t expect them back anytime soon.

WvW season

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Well I mean you know never the season might bring some people tof WvW with the new rewards system anet is talking about and if you get a lot more better rewards when the season starts it should bring a lot of pve players into WvW

WvW season

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Maybe later this year when (if) they can fix population imbalance and scoring, but right now there’s a big drop in population atm (EU), alpine’s won’t bring back as many, as some people think, it would take alot more than that, especially to bring back any Guilds that went inactive.

It might bring some PvE’ers into WvW with ‘better’ rewards and Achievements, in the end though, it causes more drama than it should and players burn out over it.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

WvW season

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I would personally love WvW season. If they can fix most of the problems first.

Scoring – server with more players wins.
Nightcapping – unless smaller server gets dedicated crew roaming in empty maps taking empty objectives for hours.
Blobbing – easiest way to win a fight is to bring more players.
Class balance – all the classes should have role and be able to fight.