WvW server health?

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: vanderwolf.7084

vanderwolf.7084

long story short. I play on FA. We had an exodus ever since yaks bend used us like a dirty rag. Two of my guilds scattered across servers.

Tier 2 is…well. Pointless, it’s dead. So long as a tier 1 server has dropped down (Bg and now Tc.) they will overpower the other two to the point where I can barely clear a camp without a full welcome party stopping me on any borderland.

FA doesn’t even seem to have enough people for full Zerg play anymore either.

What is the other tier server health at this moment? I obviously can’t get into T1 because they’re full(odd because I know a few guilds shifted up to T1 somehow). And I’ve heard possibly T3 is increasing again?

Opinions? I haven’t even entered WvW because I feel alone and our entrance gates have been getting camped.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Which timezone do you play in? FA zergs plenty, but in NA prime mostly.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: DJ Klemintino.5781

DJ Klemintino.5781

U must play outside of NA. Cause FA can field pretty good sized zergs during NA

Klem | Klemintino
Leader of Tactical Fury [TF]
SoS Council Member

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

You should go to either FABL or EB, the other two maps have more dolyaks than FA players.

If you play during a time where there’s only one map with a zerg, you should really try to get the players organized since you sound like a veteran player. FA needs to rebuild.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Im not sure what you’re talking about FA had like a 50-60 man zerg running around EB last night…

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

WvW server health?

in WvW

vanderwolf.7084

Did they? And no I am in NA. It’s just I watched FA go from being on top, to being hilariously at the bottom, unable to hold anything or do much of anything. If our “still active” WvW player base is still only able to barely scrape the bottom of SOS’s shoes….I don’t think we are doing very well :/

WvW server health?

in WvW

Chaba.5410

You should report what timezone you play in so that more useful answers to your question can be given.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: kenahs.8397

kenahs.8397

Did they? And no I am in NA. It’s just I watched FA go from being on top, to being hilariously at the bottom, unable to hold anything or do much of anything. If our “still active” WvW player base is still only able to barely scrape the bottom of SOS’s shoes….I don’t think we are doing very well :/

FA’s a fight server, didn’t you know? They won’t hold/ take or upgrade anything. #PPTforNerds

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Your server’s not dead. If you’re feeling alone, join a guild.

Gate of Madness

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

On SoS we’re having some great fights with TC at the moment, but we have a solid OCX force… not sure about our NA brothers…

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

If you don’t mind being in t5 anvil rock is a great server ^.^

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

But hey, those fights though, huh?? Now you can look forward to SoS back capping and building ACs when you finally manage to capture anything. You’re finally free from YB so enjoy!! Woohoo!

RIP

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Really T1 (in NA) is the only place for pugs to have a good time anymore.

I’m in T3 and we’ve supposedly gotten a lot of people and on paper it looks like a good match. But I don’t see it. Whenever I log in there’s not much going on for a pug.

You basically have to join a WvW guild and play with them and play at certain times to have any fun. But they all play too late for me and I don’t want to do that so I’ve just not played lately.

If T1 ever does open up I’ll probably make a free account there.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Really T1 (in NA) is the only place for pugs to have a good time anymore.

I’m in T3 and we’ve supposedly gotten a lot of people and on paper it looks like a good match. But I don’t see it. Whenever I log in there’s not much going on for a pug.

You basically have to join a WvW guild and play with them and play at certain times to have any fun. But they all play too late for me and I don’t want to do that so I’ve just not played lately.

If T1 ever does open up I’ll probably make a free account there.

T3 is a bad example as it’s mostly matchfixing baddies that fall apart when they’re up against any real competition.

Lately i’ve enjoyed T5 (dragonbrand vs darkhaven) and T2 (sos/fa vs T1 spillover).

JQ subsidiary

WvW server health?

in WvW

Chaba.5410

But hey, those fights though, huh?? Now you can look forward to SoS back capping and building ACs when you finally manage to capture anything. You’re finally free from YB so enjoy!! Woohoo!

RIP

The fights were great last night! FA took TC’s waypointed garrison then spent the next 45 minutes fighting TC’s late night zerg in and around bay. Everyone logged off satisfied. SoS missed out, but I think they were thankful since they had no real force on map.

Chaba Tangnu

WvW server health?

in WvW

vanderwolf.7084

Maybe I’m not finding the fights because the guilds I was in mostly split and moved across several other servers.

And I play EST. so what would be a good time ?

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

Well no worries, friend. T2 is going to balance out a bit more, since a couple of the wvw guilds from TC have transferred out; unfortunately for you, they transferred to SoS.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Maybe I’m not finding the fights because the guilds I was in mostly split and moved across several other servers.

And I play EST. so what would be a good time ?

If you go to fort-aspenwood.com, you can find the EST guilds. There larger ones are coVn, BOMB, Dcon, and HP and they are all recruiting. coVn is pretty solid. Both coVn and BOMB also have GvG experience. Dcon and HP are more for the casual player.

Chaba Tangnu

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

This is the nature of server stacking, its unfortunate for the FA natives but for the rest, you reap what you sow.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

“T3 is a bad example as it’s mostly matchfixing baddies that fall apart when they’re up against any real competition.”

Interesting take on T3.

Maguuma proud here and I don’t remember any “match fixing”…. and I can promise you, Mag has no “baddies” that will shy away from any competition.

Bring it.

CCCP….

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

“T3 is a bad example as it’s mostly matchfixing baddies that fall apart when they’re up against any real competition.”

Interesting take on T3.

Maguuma proud here and I don’t remember any “match fixing”…. and I can promise you, Mag has no “baddies” that will shy away from any competition.

Bring it.

Stop hiding in T3 and lets fight. You really think mag doesn’t advertise their matchfixing? You must be a pretty casual player most people know what’s going on there.

JQ subsidiary

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

long story short. I play on FA. We had an exodus ever since yaks bend used us like a dirty rag. Two of my guilds scattered across servers.

Tier 2 is…well. Pointless, it’s dead. So long as a tier 1 server has dropped down (Bg and now Tc.) they will overpower the other two to the point where I can barely clear a camp without a full welcome party stopping me on any borderland.

FA doesn’t even seem to have enough people for full Zerg play anymore either.

What is the other tier server health at this moment? I obviously can’t get into T1 because they’re full(odd because I know a few guilds shifted up to T1 somehow). And I’ve heard possibly T3 is increasing again?

Opinions? I haven’t even entered WvW because I feel alone and our entrance gates have been getting camped.

You are wrong, FA is still rated Very High whereas SOS is rated High as of this morning. Therefore you obviously have the people, and not just people, but LOTS of them.

SOS is progressing very well now and we are getting in new players as well as veteran player transfers from various places for various reasons. Yes we of course can not match the TC population, but the community is improving vastly and at a good pace. Win or lose WvW on SOS is becoming a lot of fun and overall enjoyable.

Also, GvG guilds leaving was the best thing ever. Yes I realize not all GvG guilds were kittens and I ran with some of them, but the thing is the kittens always come with those of them that aren’t because they follow them for the matches and unfortunately take over and overshadow the decent ones. So overall that was the best thing that happened for SOS and I would imagine likewise for FA.

I think what you need on FA is some people to step up and re-establish the community, again you have a ton of people. I play primarily during NA prime time and kinda all timezones on weekends. What I noticed about fighting you guys is that its usually just very small groups or map blobs without anything inbetween. granted you need to come together just like we do in order to be able to take on TC map blobs, but outside of that you completely lack mid size groups.

You don’t need more people and you are most certainly not dying, you just need organization. And when you get it, do not expect to be able to match the TC double or triple map ques, but expect to have a blast trolling them all over and win or lose decent fights everywhere as well as a fun playing atmosphere.

You need to do a bit of recruitment, specifically, for those who are interested in being part of the server and part of community, not those that will be toxic to it. In fact, its in your best interest to boot any remains of such of off the server even if you’re still in need of more bodies. They are just not worth it.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

(edited by Tongku.5326)

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I can imagine FA is a good community and recovering as well.
The only reason they can’t keep up with SoS in ppt is because we have strong OCX coverage. FA actually has more players than SoS in both early and late NA.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Sqweegel.9145

Sqweegel.9145

stop QQing. Iam on Yak and we getting kick by the teaming up from other T1 because all you FA and SOS was crying like babies. We get our butts kicks only because of teaming not because of good players from there servers. Scared they are because we still can give both alot of saltyness so yeah we Yak are butts kickers not butts kissers, so keep crying if cant play the game without blob i feel sorry for all your crappyness.

(edited by Sqweegel.9145)

WvW server health?

in WvW

Chaba.5410

stop QQing. Iam on Yak and we getting kick by the teaming up from other T1 because all you FA and SOS was crying like babies. We get our butts kicks only because of teaming not because of good players so keep crying if cant play the game without blob i feel sorry for all your crappyness.

What?! /blink

How exactly are FA and SoS responsible for what happens in T1? Maybe you should focus on your own tier than worry about FA and SoS.

Chaba Tangnu

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: Sqweegel.9145

Sqweegel.9145

why dont blink on top the thread and see FA qqing we was using you as rag. If can run in WvW without blob or agreement with another server to crush another it sad very sad …… But are rigth i will check what cooking on T1 so more of them lower to your servers so we can have decent players to play against

WvW server health?

in WvW

Chaba.5410

why dont blink on top the thread and see FA qqing

Oh I see. Selective reading. Where were you when all the YB players were QQ-ing here about T1 teaming up?

This is a game, people play it for fun, not to be a job, which is why tier health is important for every tier. I wanted to know which timezone the OP is in so that I could help direct him to a place he’ll enjoy, whether that be FA or another server.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Interesting take on T3.

Bring it.

Stop hiding in T3 and lets fight. You really think mag doesn’t advertise their matchfixing? You must be a pretty casual player most people know what’s going on there.

LOL Do you even know you replied to a member of one of the tops PPT guilds from Mag that will paper pretty much all 4 maps every day and WP and siege the kitten of keeps if have the opportunity?

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

stop QQing. Iam on Yak and we getting kick by the teaming up from other T1 because all you FA and SOS was crying like babies. We get our butts kicks only because of teaming not because of good players from there servers. Scared they are because we still can give both alot of saltyness so yeah we Yak are butts kickers not butts kissers, so keep crying if cant play the game without blob i feel sorry for all your crappyness.

No one is teaming up against YB. If you the server loses, that is on them.

WvW server health?

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

snip

Is it possible? Someone so woefully unaware of the implications coverage has on WvW?

My god…

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood