WvWvW Living Stories - TC/FA Yak Parade

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

A long time ago a player named Appledainty of Crystal Desert decided to walk the entire borderland circle, from camp to camp, as a yak. Appledainty invited players from Fort Aspenwood and Tarnished Coast to join in on the fun. Everything was going well until a player from Fort Aspenwood, under the spell of bloodlust, started attacking the yaks and killing them. Many others joined in on the killing, turning the streets into a morgue. It was innocent enough. The FA culprit didn’t get the memo about the parade and, like a bull seeing red, decided to charge.

Furious with this turn of events, Commander Jadon of TC swore to take revenge upon FA and proceeded to take all of FA’s held objectives.

Since that day, TC held their own yak parade in memory of the fallen Appledainty, until eventually TC became a T1 server and would no longer face Fort Aspenwood in the Mist Wars. The yak parade faded into memory.

Until now…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Lol, we remember….. I was on SoS at the time, and I can’t tell you how mad people were when we heard that the Tier below us had had a Dolyak Parade, and WE didn’t get first crack at ruining it for them!

The “TC Rage” that came as a result of that night was awesome though; I think TC won that tier for the first time the very next week, didn’t they?

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

(edited by Otokomae.9356)

in WvW

Posted by: Xtinct.7031

Xtinct.7031

props for trolling those FA baddies so hard.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Looked like a lot of fun.

As an aside what medi-build are you running? Also I am going to assume combat mod was in use here.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Chaba.5410

What’s combat mod?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

What’s combat mod?

It is not important. Usually when someone moves the base attack onto a remote key it implies the use of that mod (not that I think there is anything wrong with that).

I would still like to see your build though. I have been playing with medi builds but my current one is not as efficient as yours.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Celldweller good music for video

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

What’s combat mod?

It is not important. Usually when someone moves the base attack onto a remote key it implies the use of that mod (not that I think there is anything wrong with that).

I would still like to see your build though. I have been playing with medi builds but my current one is not as efficient as yours.

Oh. No I don’t use any mods. Keybindings are indeed custom though based on ideas from Taugrim’s old post.

The build is from my FLOT friends. They have it posted on the TC forum in the builds section so you can easily find it. I’m still working on fully gearing and learning it. I’m using mostly exotics with ascended trinkets.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

/chabatotallydeservesamoosiehat+greentag

:)

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I made this for you, BooDuh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFx3LDgv3m8

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

too bad tm ruined our little animal control surprise, after that it was really juss everybody yoloing into the red blob, respawning, yoloing. one guy got 27 confirmed yak slaps. i got got none cuz was trying to be an quaggan ambassador of peace…i got killed three times, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I guess its okay so that you guys had a successful event. da plan was to let the parade go for half da map so yoo guys could have da funs, and den to troll. DA BEST LAID SCHEMES OF MICE N MEN

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

I made this for you, BooDuh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFx3LDgv3m8

Agggg!!!! Yay! I am Charr dancing!!!!

Ty Chaba!!

<3