Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

ok
what is the point of ppl to be on a guild
yes they can do guild raids on on EB/BORDERS and also gvg
but exept those what?nothing
they dont get anything that help them on the game

for example
a)why not the guilds that claim something dont get any more influense or some silver/gold profit or some taxes-that will go on guild stash and can be used ONLY for the tower siege /upgrade..no1 can use that to get profit- that they help them to upgrade siege up the towers
Wv3 playres dont have lots of monay to spend them all the time on upgrades etc…

b)why not some buffs that will speed up building etc

c) why not some items that we need for craft to be available only on some guild npc..and to avoid the players that will join only for that you will have the guild leader to give a perma guild member permition ..

d) why not a point system that shows what guild can hold longer a tower /keep even a camp..difrent points for deferent objectives

to make a strong Wv3 that will have dedicate players you need to give power to the guilds..
maybe the ideas that i say is stupid or wte but if anet dont change the way of how guilds works atm then nothing will change on Wv3

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

+5 supply /15chars needed

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Not only is there little reason to be in a guild in this game, there’s little reason to be in a group either.

I really wish there was more of a point to WvW in this game. As it stands right now, you kind of just do it out of boredom or habbit. There’s no impact on your character progression, the economy, your party, or your guild.

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

chrisgr.3849

also making guild important then ppl thing twise before they transfere….they gonna loose the high tier guild and take time to build up again in another server
with that way we have more dedicate players on the servers

but well lets face it…transfer works good for som1…no need names cose for sure this post will be remove…..most of you you know what im talk about

(edited by chrisgr.3849)

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Robin Hood.3850

Robin Hood.3850

If you have ever read a single other WvW post in this section you will see that they all have the same basic question, “Why doesn’t Anet focus on WvW at all?” Because they don’t. Just learn to deal with it and wait for other games to come out like the rest of us.

Dyein
Twitch.tv/Dyeingaming

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Yeah it would have been nice to have more influence over things, the reason to be in a WvW Guild though is for Progression together in WvW, but there are Guilds that just recruit the best players as there is less patience to develop individual players nowadays – while the playerbase declines.

Apart from that there is the Social experience, which is much more personal if you run with your Guild rather than with the Community Choo Choo.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

If you have ever read a single other WvW post in this section you will see that they all have the same basic question, “Why doesn’t Anet focus on WvW at all?” Because they don’t. Just learn to deal with it and wait for other games to come out like the rest of us.

You better be careful cause soon Lordkrall comes to tell you what they are working on and why they cant say anything about it to us.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

chrisgr.3849

You better be careful cause soon Lordkrall comes to tell you what they are working on and why they cant say anything about it to us.

ye is a top secret mission.. same lvl like the area 51…

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

we don’t have a server home , we don’t have a single reason to be in any kind of guild ….

so much causality in gw2 … i love it

Tra la la, la la la la

(edited by Reborn.2934)

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

My guild has been recruiting every new player we can find and training them on some of the basics of WvW in order to improve the overall quality of our server. Because of this we are seeing a lot more regulars in WvW and a lot less people making silly mistakes like throwing down a light field when we are trying to stack might.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

WvWvW and Guilds

in WvW

chrisgr.3849

My guild has been recruiting every new player we can find and training them on some of the basics of WvW in order to improve the overall quality of our server. Because of this we are seeing a lot more regulars in WvW and a lot less people making silly mistakes like throwing down a light field when we are trying to stack might.

ikn what you talk about but im talk about difrent issue
im talk about what is the benefits for the wv3 that players gets

let see some of the bufs that we have…
health-power-precition-helth -suplly etc….what from those is the most usefful?
of the 5 suply…all the others is just for anet to say "here wv3 you have wv3 bufs but those actual realy helps?..when face a 10 gollem rush or a bloob? the one that saves a tower is the zilions of ACs

also how many times we r looking for scouts?
if a guild claim a tower and get some rewords then they will have scouts almost all the time…claim a tower will have a meening…

having npc there that seels mats to craft -lets says food- will bring some profit to the guild and with trhat will upgrade the tower

is eazy to find soloutions to make worth to be part in a guild-i was having big guild..i was member of a big wv3 guild and now im back to my 6 players guild….it was th same in all of those…dint get anything from that exept frends and teamwork…
ikn that is the most important in a guild but im talk about the mechanism in this game of the guild not the comunication betwin gamers/players

(edited by chrisgr.3849)