WvWvW are technical Middle Ages

in WvW

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

When ArenaNet at last solve the problem lag on WvWvW? Soon will be a year since the launch of the game, and the problem is still there. Playing WvWvW become a nightmare. I paid for the game quite a lot, so if I pay it I demand. In other games minimized this problem, as can be seen for ArenaNet’s problem is not to solve.

sorry for my bad english

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

If you played from the start, like from beta events, you’d realize that they did a lot to optimize game engine. The thing with MMOs is, you cannot predict/plan with 100% certainty how all aspects of the game would be used and would therefore scale. The game industry is just not quite there yet.

As of your remark “I’ve paid hence I demand”, I’d suggest you read EULA you have agreed on to get an understanding on what you actually can demand.

I’m not saying I reject the importance of lag/delay problem, just trying to put it into perspective.

We have a lot of areas that need an improvement or an urgent attention in opinion of many different players, if you scroll through this forum. Lags/delays is a base one which is, as we have heard from devs on several occasions, is one of focus areas, but doesn’t have seemingly easy solution, but requires grinding continuous work on optimizing engine bit by bit. There wouldn’t be a silver bullet to the head of this problem. Not gonna happen.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)