WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: NiTjSefni.9802

NiTjSefni.9802

dT vs ASH

I really don’t know what to say about it, I guess that is not supposed to look like this.

More pics http://imgur.com/a/JZ0hB

Attachments:

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Whats the problem?

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Whats the problem?

EOTM being called “WvsW”.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Problem is that they bring their softcore kill trading game mode in hc map. You shoot some cows inside their pillow “fight” and they whine you like mad man. If they can’t handle real PvP they should go silverwastes.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Is the problem that you are running a pure signet warrior, that you are mistaking EotM with WvW maps or something else? Not entirely certain what the OP is getting at either.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

I wish EotM would disappear in the Mists.

Suicide Necro

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

There is a huge problem, when people dont see any problem in GvG fights in WvW modes…. And i would like to ask every GvG hater to interfer with the GvG battles, just to ruin they ruining of the game mode :P

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

I’d like it if they introduced proper gvg maps for 10v10 or 15v15 battles (maybe 20v20?), ideally 15v15, with guild lords etc like they had in Guild Wars (yes, I’m aware those were 8v8) which would bring back a lot of real pvp players.

At the moment, there is no real space for real gvgs, and running into each other in a small space isn’t really what I’d call tactical gvg- whether in EoTM, BL, EB or the new micro space attached to guild halls.

If people want to gvg, let them- been asking for real gvgs and gvg areas since before beta and by now it’s fairly obvious guilds have to make their own arrangements if they want fights.

Maybe the next expansion will feature real gvg maps- 2018, that is.

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Anet probably would add GvG if some guilds would show some kind of skill. After 3 years guilds still blobbing around like some cheap mans red guard. Bomb here, bomb there, bomb everywhere!!!

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

There isnt a really GvG system so players, took care of that and made a blob colliding trying anilliate each other.

GvG 8vs8 system should be the traditonal guild combat system.
Not funny how Anet prefered the moba copy pasta instad of creating/tunning up their own pvp environment.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Yeti.6320

Yeti.6320

In case you dont know, Obsidian Sanctum is still around.

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

OS doesn’t let you GvG guilds outside of your tier, that’s why players use eotm for it on occasion.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9024

Thoman.9024

Yea and this is all fun and games until you join OS to find it already filled up with other guilds and you have to take turns fighting resulting in extreme waiting times.

OS is not and has never been a permanent solution for the GvGers and was only made as a quick work around to “satisfy” the GvG guilds who was being verbal about the obvious problems and lack of interest and support from ArenaNet (where at that point the community GvG events (with no rewards what so ever other than the kick) streams had more viewers than all of the official PvP streams).

“GvG guilds” don’t go to EotM to have the best spot for GvG. They HAVE to go there as it’s the only possible way to fight other guilds not in their match up (which has only gotten worse since changes to server population).

We don’t want to have GvGs in Edge of the Mist it sucks.
We don’t want to have GvGs at south of the borderlands it sucks.
When you see people having GvGs in those spots it’s because it’s only possible way for them to do so when/if the other guild is not in their match up (and might not be in a long time) and OS is already being used by two other guilds.

The small area in the upcoming guild halls “might” fix this but only if they actually listen to those who use it and currently (the information they have provided) the area is way too small to have a GvG inside.

meh

Dishing out red numbers on Damage Warrior since forever.

Currently playing in [dT] with members from the old [dF]

(edited by Thoman.9024)

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9024

Thoman.9024

dT vs ASH

I really don’t know what to say about it, I guess that is not supposed to look like this.

Also bad troll is bad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY

Dishing out red numbers on Damage Warrior since forever.

Currently playing in [dT] with members from the old [dF]

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I really don’t know what to say about it,

…then don’t say anything in the first place, maybe?

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

dT vs ASH

I’m taking this to mean that you are new.

Whispers with meat.

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

WvW as I see it is getting boring .And its not that their isn’t lots to do and fights aren’t fun. What I find is your hard pressed to find a guild that does WvW and not make it a freaking job to be there.They want this build over that build.They want 100 % rep when its quite obvious that a person can belong 5 guilds.They want you to be on the spot at a specific time most of the week.They do it for the bags that drop when you can do better in PvE.Seems most of the time I’m just there to stroke someones ego looking for GvG fights non stop.They don’t want to do any PvE ,dungeons,world bosses as a guild.WvW is tiring with the massive blogs and ganking.
Admittedly I not a great player and I don’t do well on my own in WvW.But why not try mixing it up a bit.I have a job already and don’t need one here.I play this for the fun of it despite my short comings as a player.

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

its, 1 11 1111 111 11 11 11 1 vs 1 111 1 11 11 1 1 1 1 1 1111

its amazing!

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Posted by: Mangelware.5193

Mangelware.5193

lol.
What you wanna do? We didnt interrupt your Karma train nor attacked your blob. Try to report and add in. Youll just die like FSB’s 70+ upleveled blob adding 3 times and delivering some nice bags.

[Re] Rerolled
Lil Trouble Corro
Asura Necromancer

WvsW or Guild vs Guild?

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

lol.
What you wanna do? We didnt interrupt your Karma train nor attacked your blob. Try to report and add in. Youll just die like FSB’s 70+ upleveled blob adding 3 times and delivering some nice bags.

You were famous in EotM. Karma train rolled over you every time. Often we didn’t even notice that you were guild.