Once you go Yak you’ll never wanna go back

^^ lol

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

Yak's Bend Needs Oceanic Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Panic.5264

Panic.5264

Love Yak’s Bend and its WvW. Gotten to follow around some great Commanders like Dethroat, Honnor, and Pat. Amazing community.

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Yak’s Bend has been open and welcoming to any arrivals. If you think this is all merely the usual propaganda, I’d urge any guild leaders looking for a new server to check out yaksbend.com, and get a feel for our community.

Proud to be part of Yak’s Bend.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

Posted by: KniL.5126

KniL.5126

Me and my clan came to Yak’s Bend a month ago, and we never been more happy in the game as now, the server and community are amazing!
Good luck guys!!

(edited by KniL.5126)

in WvW

Posted by: Bella.6432

Bella.6432

Love Yak’s Bend and its WvW. Gotten to follow around some great Commanders like Dethroat, Honnor, and Pat. Amazing community.

I came over when Malum Factum left TC. I wanted to give it a try for a week, still having a chance to go back or choose another server. I wanted a place that had a great community and loved to wvw, as that had all fallen apart in my “homeland.”

I was shocked that people said please and thank you in map and team chat, commanders worked together and people listened, knew what they were doing, and didn’t spend their time arguing in chat, but instead… did their jobs and did them well!

And most importantly … it was FUN!
Wow, fun… I remember fun! lol

I’m so glad that I made the move to Yaks! <3

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Need me to translate your message to german, so you can drop it over at the german boards? Get some other guys to translate it to french and spanish, too, then drop advertisement where it matters!

Still not sure whether I should join Yak’s Bend btw. The thing is, right now, I got godlike internet, but I’m gonna move in about a month. Now I got exams and don’t have much time to play anyway, after the exams, I have no idea, how well my then kittenty internet will take wvwvw, especially a connection to an american server.

A strong european presence could be exactly what you need btw. Doesn’t matter, how hard your oceanic team has to try, to stay at the top, if you don’t have an european presence, you won’t have any chance to catch up if you lost in the oceanic time frame.
Everyone in NA recruits oceanics, as it seems. My take is, just go against the flow. Get Europeans to cap everything back once the oceanics are gone and also prepare the map for NA prime time by capping and upgrading key locations, making sure, there is enough supply, etc.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

We have a few Australians in Badger Spirits [BS] on Yak’s Bend and they don’t seem to have any more or less connectivity or other issues than other American or Canadians players.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

you don’t know, how infinitely provincial the regoin I’m gonna move to is… Like… The black spot of germany, internet-wise:D

Right now, I’m in a small town… pretty much the same area but I can use the insane net connection of my university :> That will be over in a month I’m so gonna miss loading a big update in like 10 seconds, now it’s gonna be more like 20 minutes.

Well. That’s that and this is this. If you are interested in a german translation of the recruitment post, just ask me. I simply like the way you guys act at the forums, so even if I won’t join your server, I’m still gonna help you out to try and get some players in crucial time frames.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yak’s Bend is still looking for more!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

Need me to translate your message to german, so you can drop it over at the german boards? Get some other guys to translate it to french and spanish, too, then drop advertisement where it matters!

Still not sure whether I should join Yak’s Bend btw. The thing is, right now, I got godlike internet, but I’m gonna move in about a month. Now I got exams and don’t have much time to play anyway, after the exams, I have no idea, how well my then kittenty internet will take wvwvw, especially a connection to an american server.

A strong european presence could be exactly what you need btw. Doesn’t matter, how hard your oceanic team has to try, to stay at the top, if you don’t have an european presence, you won’t have any chance to catch up if you lost in the oceanic time frame.
Everyone in NA recruits oceanics, as it seems. My take is, just go against the flow. Get Europeans to cap everything back once the oceanics are gone and also prepare the map for NA prime time by capping and upgrading key locations, making sure, there is enough supply, etc.

If you wouldn’t mind translating it, I would appreciate it! Also, seriously come check out Yak’s Bend for a week. It’s really a good home!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yaks are good peeps. They fight their hearts out. Cannot really go wrong with them.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

IOJ guys, come over to YB!

They mad their lifetime mistake by choosing FA, hopefully they reconsider in the time remaining till lock

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: mauler.5694

mauler.5694

Come check out Yaks. Great community. www.yaksbend.com. You wont be regret it.

Killa Zombie – Necromancer

in WvW

Dethroat.3514

Before it’s too late, come check us out!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

Once you go Yak, you never go back…

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

in WvW

Dethroat.3514

Once you go Yak, you never go back…

^^^lmfao

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Dustwatch.6723

Dustwatch.6723

Once you go Yak you’ll never wanna go back

I totally agree, my friend and i answered your call and i have to say wvw is so much fun and yaks has such an overall sense of community wherever you go. Ive not encountered one troll anywhere its such a breath of fresh air. We love yaks and were here to stay

Good work guys!

Warrior Sailem Bellamy | WvW Noobette | President of Shinies Anonymous
Yaks Bend.
Long Live Prof Yackington!

in WvW

Dethroat.3514

thanks for the support!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

We are back on tier 3, and still needs help, we can affort 400+ ticks during NA/SA prime times against SoS and Dragonbrand, but sadly we don’t have the night coverage to hold even 1 tower against SoS and DB, if you are an EU/Oceanic/SEA/Other different coverage zone from NA/SA looking for good battles against moderate and organized sized zergs and a friendly community who has endured everything, even the bandwagon madness of free transfers, YB is the place to go, we have the potential to rofl stomp tier 3 and beyond, we just need someone to hear our call for help…

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

santi.7516

We still need people, tons of people, we can offer you guys organized battles with moderate zergs size at tier 3, SoS and DB always put out good fights and we need people who wants to enjoy them at EU/Oceanic/SEA/Etc time slots.

in WvW

Posted by: Lastrites.5286

Lastrites.5286

I’ve been on Yak’s Bend since about a month after launch. I have met tons of great people on and off the field. As well as met some great people on the opposing side that had nothing but great things to say about our server. With that being said in WvW we fight till the last during NA prime time we rock the maps. We take no prisoners and have fun doing it. We also respect all our adversaries. Our Alliance does not tolerate trolling other servers nor do we condone exploiting. We are missing one element to our success which is an EU/Oceanic/SEA presence. With that our server will be complete. So, as an Alliance commander here on YB I extend an invitation to any and all guilds looking for a great community in GW2. Come visit us on Yaksbend.com say hello in the forums and get to know some within our community. I can promise you won’t be disappointed with our response. Yak’s Bend has for the second time made it to T3 without a large EU/Oceanic/SEA presence we hold on by the skin of our teeth for the simple fact we don’t have coverage some of the other servers do. So all looking in can imagine the tenacious NA teams we have on the field. Come round out our server, and join the fun. We don’t strive to be in T1 we strive to be the best our server can be with hopes to succeed in any tier we are in.

Lastritês – Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yak’s Bend Community Leader

(edited by Lastrites.5286)

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

We try to have fun, and we like to kick kitten doing it. Our NA/SA crew is top notch, we usually tick at 300+ on reset nights and during our primetime. Just ONE solid Oceanic/Asian/EU guild would make us a solid second place in T3. This solid guild would have great fights in T3 with LOTS of bags to collect! Come on by!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I play on SoS as an oceanic. I have greatly enjoyed playing against Yak’s Bend and I personally would like to see them gain more oceanic presence.

I would suggest reading through the YB/DB/SoS WvWvW threads before making any transfer decisions.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Setanta.5468

Setanta.5468

As a Aussie on YB (TOG), it makes me sad to run into the WvWvW fields only to get slaughtered by a zerg of reds. More Aussies would be nice

in WvW

santi.7516

We need good sirs, and good ladies who wants to join our server!. Yak’s Bend NA Crew is one of the best across all servers, we can get ticks of +500 at our prime time on tier 3 with ease, but we need help on EU/SEA/Oceanic/Etc timeslots, sadly we don’t have a night crew, and our WvW population on this timeslots is barely of 15 people aprox which is not enough to hold even our borderland against the Dragonbrand and Sea of Sorrows guilds, we just ask for 1 single WvW guild for this timeslot so we can at least avoid to be at +0 PPT, please join us! you will make all the difference!, we have one of the best communities out there and we fight until the last day of the matchup!.

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

As an Oceanic Commander I can tell you that though we are few, we still fight for all we’re worth, and manage to retain good morale through positive leadership and realistic goals.

New arrivals in the Oceanic timeslot would be welcomed as heroes.

‘We few, we lucky few, we band of Yakkies’!

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in WvW

santi.7516

As an Oceanic Commander I can tell you that though we are few, we still fight for all we’re worth, and manage to retain good morale through positive leadership and realistic goals.

New arrivals in the Oceanic timeslot would be welcomed as heroes.

‘We few, we lucky few, we band of Yakkies’!

Wait, what?!, you’re Oceanic Pixie?!, lol.

Join our cute server, we have cookies and milk, we welcome every player, specially from EU/SEA/Oceanic/Other timeslots <3.

in WvW

santi.7516

As a Aussie on YB (TOG), it makes me sad to run into the WvWvW fields only to get slaughtered by a zerg of reds. More Aussies would be nice

Join Yak’s Bend today and help this good sir, so he don’t get slaughtered by a zerg of reds in oceanic primetime!. Our tactics are top notch, and we have one of the best NA population of all servers, we welcome to our community anyone who want’s to join us, no matter your country or skin color! lol. We need people from EU/SEA/Oceanic/Etc timeslots!!.

in WvW

santi.7516

We need people from EU/SEA/Oceanic/Etc timeslots!, help us fight against Dragonbrand’s FULL asian population at tier 3, we offer you a nice ambient with moderate zerg size battles, not extremely big and not extremely small, just perfect!, if your guild wants to make the difference, this is the place.

www.yaksbend.com, JOIN US!.

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

santi.7516

Refreshing this post everyday!.

We need people from EU/SEA/Oceanic/Etc timeslots!, we need your help to fight against Dragonbrand’s FULL Asian population, if you’re a guild or a player who wants to play against moderate organized zerg sizes on this timeslots, come and join us!, you’ll make all the difference. www.yaksbend.com

in WvW

santi.7516

We need more oceanic love!. If you’re a guild or a player who wants to play against moderate organized zerg sizes on EU/Oceanic/SEA/Other timeslots at Tier 3, come and join us!,
you’ll make all the difference. www.yaksbend.com

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

santi.7516

Another daily refresh.

Help us to dominate the world!. If you’re a guild or a player who wants to play against worthy and organized guilds on EU/Oceanic/SEA/Other timeslots at Tier 3, come and join us!,
you’ll make all the difference. www.yaksbend.com, we got one of the most active and tight communities in the whole game, here you’ll never be alone!.

(edited by santi.7516)

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

This is why we need Oceanic/SEA transfers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WO-q_jUOqK4

These Dragonbrand guys can just roll through and literally PvDoor. 40-50 Oceanic/SEA players would make all the difference.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD