Yak's Bend getting some much deserved vengence

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.7386

Dan.7386

With all the nonsense that’s been going on lately with guilds server transfering to Sanctum of Rall to smash us. Gates of Madness hacking orbs, etc. We finally get some well deserved revenge. Here’s a screen shot of what Yak’s Bend can do when we aren’t cheated. Enjoy!

Attachments:

Artice(Yak’s Bend)

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

You’re getting revenge on one server that did nothing to you, on one server that had maybe 2-3 people on it who wronged you, and then bragging about it on the forums? O.o

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: Arlandino.7513

Arlandino.7513

classy. have fun night capping again

in WvW

Posted by: FatFuzzy.2659

FatFuzzy.2659

lol …flexing on the interwebs…go dan go!!

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Most people aren’t like this on YB, I promise >.>

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

I’m on Yak’s Bend and I’m embarrassed. What were you thinking posting such nonsense? Vengeance on who? I’m not sure we have ever played SF before and the people on GoM who did naughty things are unlikely to be there any more and never represented the entire server anyway – GoM sure isn’t the server it was when last we met. And why do ‘we’ deserve it? Have ‘we’ done something special other than have better coverage than our opponents?

in WvW

FatFuzzy.2659

dan is the kind of poster who hits n runs, to scared to come back and reply…it was a nice 6 minutes of battle last night tho, better then sex.

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

in WvW

Posted by: PoiSonPeZ.4286

PoiSonPeZ.4286

This is not a fun match for Yak’s Bend. Once again, it’s the result of the free transfer system, but in this case we dropped a tier. GoM was once a good WvW server and we’ve faced them before in a tough match but it looks like they were negatively hit by the transfers.

Arenanet seems to have this belief that free transfers will even thing out.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Please don;t boast, stay classy Yaks

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Oh, F YOU!
Hacking, really? Your server started this “meany GoM hacking orbs, they’re all hackers, I have sand in my pants” nonsense just to hack those kitten orbs yourself during your next match.
There isn’t a single server I don’t like (god, I respect SoR even after last match), but you Yaks, you’re the only server I truly hate. Enjoy empty WvW, kittens.

Thats just silly.

1. 1 hacker was a transfer from a non Yaks guild who transferred in to cause trouble.
2. Both times Yaks let SOR take the Orb back.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

FatFuzzy.2659

still waiting for Dan to come back and say something intelligent.

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Thats just silly.

1. 1 hacker was a transfer from a non Yaks guild who transferred in to cause trouble.
2. Both times Yaks let SOR take the Orb back.

We did the same.
Sadly, there isn’t a reddit post about this, so I doubt anyone else still remember.

But it’s Yak’s who started “GoM are all hackers”. Thanks to them we lost all our main guilds and best WvW players. Ya, silly, but I still hate them.

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

That post does not reflect the feelings of the server..

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

Dan.7386

Here’s an update for you guys.

Attachments:

Artice(Yak’s Bend)

in WvW

Dan.7386

Oh ya, btw, when we had a guy on Yak’s Bend hack an orb, we immediatly gave it back. I don’t recall GoM doing that.

Artice(Yak’s Bend)

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Oh ya, btw, when we had a guy on Yak’s Bend hack an orb, we immediatly gave it back. I don’t recall GoM doing that.

Umm in the exact same match when the GoM hacker stole all orbs, not a day or 2 later did a Yak’s Bend hacker steal orbs as well. You never once gave them back. It’s only after you guys saw what happens when a server gets labeled as a hacking server(the label you guys applied) that you started giving orbs back.

Maybe we should get some screenshots of a yak’s bend player hacking an orb and plaster them all over the forums so we can kill Yak’s bend like you guys killed GoM. THAT would be some much deserved vengeance.

in WvW

Dan.7386

Sorry dude, but the moment we realized that someone hacked an orb on Yak’s Bend, Joebane coordinated with people on your server to give it back. Yak’s Bend is not Kitten made like that.

Artice(Yak’s Bend)

in WvW

Posted by: aKIRA.7123

aKIRA.7123

have fun next week getting stomped by a server that can actually put up an off peak presence.

Azuna Hatsue | Sonya Hayashi
Jaunty Chaps [LAD]

in WvW

Posted by: CoffeeMug.9540

CoffeeMug.9540

Ugghh, just what we need, more hostility against eachother’s worlds, good job provoking the other Worlds to come in and bash us. Too tired to type much but I know he doesn’t reflect the views of the majority of Yak’s Bend and just trollbaiting.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
- Marcus Aurelius

(edited by CoffeeMug.9540)