You have failed to fix WvW Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Willkilliam.5012

Willkilliam.5012

Remember that post that had a list of problems in WvW that you would “pay attention to”? Well literally the only fix that has been noticed was the Waypoint problem, but……. you have after four years have yet to resolve skill lag. Server balancing has failed because T1 is just mag and BG and lets not forget how you opened BlackGate multiple times. Sooo at this point what are you doing? What are your plans for WvW? Because im starting to think you really dont care enough and dont care to admit it

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Because im starting to think you really dont care enough and dont care to admit it

If you’re only now starting to think that, then this topic is understandable. Otherwise, keep in mind that ANet in fact does not care.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

Issue 1: Skill lag
This only happens in massive fights. If it is happening to you outside of these fights, you need a better computer and or isp.

Issue 2: Server balance
What are you going to do force people off servers? People may have paid gems aka money to be on these stacked server. Opening up servers based on their stats is debatable but the present system is working just fine. If you don’t like your server, here is a thought transfer to a different one.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

What? Server balance was achieved in Wednesday’s patch, thus;

Being killed while outnumbered no longer grants any war score to the enemy team.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

Being killed while outnumbered no longer grants any war score to the enemy team.

this is a huge thing that went largely unappreciated. i can now suicide charge into enemy siege if i need to.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

this is a huge thing that went largely unappreciated. i can now suicide charge into enemy siege if i need to.

Jolly good. I think it’s still borked because [SPECULATION AHEAD] only one side can be Outnumbered at a time, and it could be the other low-pop side that gets the buff [/SPECULATION].

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I do that anyway, giving away points or not but that siege going down!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Remember that post that had a list of problems in WvW that you would “pay attention to”? Well literally the only fix that has been noticed was the Waypoint problem, but……. you have after four years have yet to resolve skill lag. Server balancing has failed because T1 is just mag and BG and lets not forget how you opened BlackGate multiple times. Sooo at this point what are you doing? What are your plans for WvW? Because im starting to think you really dont care enough and dont care to admit it

The only way to actually balance population is to nuke the servers and make new ones, with limited total playerbase on per timezone basis and severly limited transfers.

Have you seen the amount of saltines from server overstackers when a-net lowers the transfer bar ? Does anyone actually need to point out to you what you will find here on these forums alone if you scroll back some pages or check the archive sections ?

I agree with you that the servers are severly unbalanced, but I disagree with you that its entirely a-net fault. Yes they messed up and poorly implimented the initial structure, but then they actually tried to change it piece by piece, but were met with overstacker opposition and backed off, which by the way I am severly dissapointed about.

If I were them, I’d just go for it, then do some new stuff, new content and re-launch, advertise WVW in general everywhere to refill it somewhat.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Pretty much, resetting to zero and putting a new set of algorithm to control movement of players would be the fastest and easiest way to fix populations but I still remember there were many back then that argue it shouldn’t because of again, silly thing like server pride.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: hayabusafmw.9370

hayabusafmw.9370

sORRY condis are working as intended….

in WvW

Posted by: blackgamma.1809

blackgamma.1809

Issue 1: Skill lag
This only happens in massive fights. If it is happening to you outside of these fights, you need a better computer and or isp.

this happens on a global map scale. whether your near the fight or not. it effects the server itself, not the computer or isp