You know it Arenanet..

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Grafskopa.9140

Grafskopa.9140

And then there was this about lag….

When are Arenanet going to upgrade to better servers? When are Arenanet going to fix the skill lags in WvW?

That would be grand for a great play experience and fun times. DOn’t bother with the fancy graphics in WvW, because majority of us don’t use it anyway.
Thank you in advance.

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

People need to understand that “upgrading to better servers” won’t solve anything in most cases.

They are working on it, and it has become much better these last few patches, and they will continue to work on it.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

When are Arenanet going to upgrade to better servers? When are Arenanet going to fix the skill lags in WvW?

When are you going to update your PC to fix skill lag? When are you going to update your internet to fix your skill lag? I ask, because Its just as reasonable for us to “assume” your using a second rate PC and second rate internet as it is for you to “assume” that about their servers. Also, your ISP is generally going to be 10X more likely to be your issue then server lag ever will be.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Grafskopa.9140

Grafskopa.9140

Been there, done that. Every other game works like a charm. But when it comes to GW2…. then it all just laggs apart. I am not buying that “upgrade your computer” talk. And ISP… yes that helps with 100/100mbit/s. Again, every other game works like a charm, but GW2…
Honestly, I’m not buying it.

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You have to take into consideration that at this time there is no other game with GW2s graphic and large scale fights, so even if other games works doesn’t mean that it would work with this game.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Been there, done that. Every other game works like a charm. But when it comes to GW2…. then it all just laggs apart. I am not buying that “upgrade your computer” talk. And ISP… yes that helps with 100/100mbit/s. Again, every other game works like a charm, but GW2…
Honestly, I’m not buying it.

My optic fiber 200mbit/s connection doesn’t stop skill lag.
It’s server side issue.

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Cornish.8472

Cornish.8472

report coglin.1867 i cant say what for as its an infringement but report

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Cornish.8472

Cornish.8472

@ lordkrall you not played planetside 2?

its a dam sight bigger than wvw and with alot more terrain

You know it Arenanet..

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

If you are experiencing latencies issues, please post in our tech support sub-forum and/or send a ticket to our customer support team.

This thread is now closed, thank you for your understanding.