Your Favorite kill box location

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

SE borderlands tower seems to be the best kill box location in WvW. There is a steady stream of opponents as they are close to their spawn. The backup treb shots from hills provide some high cover. I have seen two walls and a door down in this tower and huge forces unable to take it.

Where is your favorite kill box spot in WvW and how do you best set it up?

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in WvW

Posted by: pantsforbirds.9032

pantsforbirds.9032

The bridge just south of hills is my number one “killbox.” It’s definitely not the best, but I get to use it a lot. Whenever I run with a havoc group we have to use locations like brides or the arches at the SE and SW supply camps to kill bigger groups of people.

My absolute favorite area is the cliff just south of the NW tower. I’ll take my level 40 engi up there with bomb and flamethrower kit and actually get 2-3 kills before I die. You can take people to that edge and drop a smoke bomb whole you try to push people off with your flamethrower and shield and them drop a big ole bomb to try to get a sweet knock back. Sometimes I’ll take throw mine up there too for extra laughs.

Thief: Rand x Al Thor | Mesmer: Egwene x Alvere
Dragonbrand |Twitch: twitch.tv/pantsforbirds

in WvW

Posted by: Twilight Undreaming.5197

Twilight Undreaming.5197

Fully upgraded NN camp in oposing BL. They tend to stream at most 2-3 at a time at the start until you pull enough bags for them to get angry and zerg you.

IoJ Thief-Rainbow Slash

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

The Northermost supply camp in BL, i think its called Stargate or something like that.

Red spawn in EB is also my favorite place to camp because I can just contest their keep almost indefinitely. I can usually pick off a few people until a whole angry mob/zerg starts to chase me.