Your Vote Matters!

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Vote Bernie! <cough> I mean er… vote for Scoring please:
https://feedback.guildwars2.com/en/results

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Vote or Die! Both are important issues that need to be worked on, and kudos to anet for continuing to improve WvW with community involvement and testing.

For those that have not seen it, there is a link in the login newsfeed.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Murphys Law.8561

Murphys Law.8561

No! VOTE FOR CROSS WORLD CHAT FOR THE FLAMES!

-Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

No lol, its not that kind of cross world chat, it means cross map for your server. Meaning if your on EB, you can chat with people on a bl.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

No lol, its not that kind of cross world chat, it means cross map for your server. Meaning if your on EB, you can chat with people on a bl.

Isn’t a bad idea, not a massively important one as players already do talk to players on other maps in game via whispering them, however they should not encourage the text players to not get on voice comms. Will also increase spam across maps as well as make confusing calls since calls for NWT ,SEC, ect do not usually specify what BL when that is the one they are on. Having other calls something in to team chat would make that a cluster kitten having players run all over he place to the wrong objectives on the wrong maps.

THIS also makes it super easy for people to spy on a server. They do not even have to be on your map to watch map chat for all maps lol.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Sommazzatore.8367

Sommazzatore.8367

Yea, that stuff is so much more important that scoring. If they want to fix scoring, the first thing they need to do is make winning matter, but they won’t because people’s feelings will get hurt and they will quit the game. Anet only attracts easy mode players and so I am surprised that the actual fixes/changes that matter have as many votes as they do when all of you guys want to get a special participation cookie.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Murphys Law.8561

Murphys Law.8561

Ither way this is still worth voting for. Being able to talk cross bl and eb would make for greater reaction time.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

Isn’t a bad idea, not a massively important one as players already do talk to players on other maps in game via whispering them, however they should not encourage the text players to not get on voice comms. Will also increase spam across maps as well as make confusing calls since calls for NWT ,SEC, ect do not usually specify what BL when that is the one they are on. Having other calls something in to team chat would make that a cluster kitten having players run all over he place to the wrong objectives on the wrong maps.

THIS also makes it super easy for people to spy on a server. They do not even have to be on your server to watch map chat for all maps lol.

It is a really good idea, one I wouldn’t mind seeing. Being in comms is important, but sometimes players cant use it for a variety of reasons but still want to be helpful, and this would be a very much appreciated tool. Spying is always going to happen, we had one in our ts, and one following our tag everywhere the other night, not to mention we always have someone tag watching us, amazing how they know to port/run before we are even near them.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I think the QoL side has a reasonable case too…though a mix of the two would likely be ideal. I think we could do without the sparkle trail if it meant adding score notifications into the scoring side.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

I just hope that they don’t neglect the one that is not chosen, both are important to work on. However it is understandable that they want to focus on one set of changes and improvements at a time.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

THIS also makes it super easy for people to spy on a server. They do not even have to be on your server to watch map chat for all maps lol.

It is a really good idea, one I wouldn’t mind seeing. Being in comms is important, but sometimes players cant use it for a variety of reasons but still want to be helpful, and this would be a very much appreciated tool. Spying is always going to happen, we had one in our ts, and one following our tag everywhere the other night, not to mention we always have someone tag watching us, amazing how they know to port/run before we are even near them.

So how are we going to get players to say " NWT BGBL" instead of just NWT on the map they are on? XD It is hard enough to get them to call the targets something you can understand, now you have to figure out not only the target on the map but the map as well haha I have a feeling a ton of people are going to wind up getting blocked …

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

So how are we going to get players to say " NWT BGBL" instead of just NWT on the map they are on? XD It is hard enough to get them to call the targets something you can understand, now you have to figure out not only the target on the map but the map as well haha I have a feeling a ton of people are going to wind up getting blocked …

Assign scouts in ts that your more comfortable with. Work out a rotation and reward for them. If they are calling out something in ts, they would have to say which map anyways, this would just let people type it instead of speaking. But of course doesnt mean people cant do both, it would just be helpful for those who cant be in comms.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: LordCody.6245

LordCody.6245

neither of their choices really concern me i only want to see the alphine maps back atm cause as it is majority still dont like nor want to play on the desert maps which keeps EB constantly qued in most of the matchups so come on give us the old maps back and spread the fight out all over WvW like we use to do

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

neither of their choices really concern me i only want to see the alphine maps back atm cause as it is majority still dont like nor want to play on the desert maps which keeps EB constantly qued in most of the matchups so come on give us the old maps back and spread the fight out all over WvW like we use to do

Alpine will be rotated back in the next quarterly update, which I assume will be in July.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

Assign scouts in ts that your more comfortable with. Work out a rotation and reward for them. If they are calling out something in ts, they would have to say which map anyways, this would just let people type it instead of speaking. But of course doesnt mean people cant do both, it would just be helpful for those who cant be in comms.

It is the ones not in comms that have you running all over the place to the wrong objectives as it is lol

WvW / PVP ONLY

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

Alpine will be rotated back in the next quarterly update, which I assume will be in July.

I don’t think they are waiting for the quarterly:

Alpine Borderlands will be rotated back in with the next release (not hotfix.)~ Tyler Bearce.3427

They said before we would get it as soon as it is ready, so when is the next release?

WvW / PVP ONLY

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

X T D.6458

I don’t think they are waiting for the quarterly:

Alpine Borderlands will be rotated back in with the next release (not hotfix.)~ Tyler Bearce.3427

They said before we would get it as soon as it is ready, so when is the next release?

My mistake, must have mixed it up with something else.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

what about /t vs /m

like in the old days, /t could be across all wvw maps while /m is local

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: CODFISH.1462

CODFISH.1462

If scoring does win, I hope they don’t follow through with the “reduce impact of night capping.” Night cappers shouldn’t be punished just because they play at a different times. If they want to fix that, it’s about time they introduce a Oceanic server.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Nothing in there about stacking servers to win. It’s been the main problem in WvW from the start.

Apparently they don’t want to give up their transfer dollars.

Until the stacking issue is dealt with all of this other stuff is fluff.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

No brainer, voted for scoring changes, which will tackle a number of issues we’ve been asking them to look into for YEARS.

The other QoL changes presented almost nothing of interest that needs to be added to the game right away. Why are people voting for this?

WvW Quality of Life Improvements
Add an option for reduced nameplate clutter. - Don’t Need
Add cross-map team chat. - Don’t Need, TS TSchat whispers, use them
Add objective-summary tool tips. - Don’t Need
Add a display effect for Righteous Indignation on map markers. - Don’t Need, click on the objective for timer
Add floating indicators when gaining points toward war score. - Don’t Need
Add a WXP-gain sparkle trail. - really?… Really?
Add a territory-control map overlay. - Don’t Need

WvW Scoring Improvements
Reduce the impact of night capping. -NEED
Lessen the gap between winning scores and losing scores so losing teams can still recover. -NEED
Adjust objective score relative to upgrade level. -NEED
Adjust score for capturing objectives. -NEED
Rebalance the score awarded for activities that don’t reward points per tick. -NEED

Get with the program people, VOTE FOR SCORING CHANGES, thank you.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

(edited by Xenesis.6389)

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Voted for Scoring Changes. It is plain as day an incentive needed to make the effort worthwhile, of which currently is in poor standards.

• logging in halfway through the week knowing the outcome drives morale down the creek due to out of reach scores
  • one player’s timezone hours shouldn’t be better than another player’s
  • objectives having little form of incentive (no objective score based on upgrade) to capture or defend

I think once points like the above are fixed it will serve as a concrete, solid working foundation that players are happy about and THEN can things progress to provide QoL Changes.

Having QoL changes come first in a game mode where Scoring is an utter broken mess is although nice, does not mend what should be the priority – the incentive to play and be trying out there.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: TheBandit.7031

TheBandit.7031

Quality of life updates all the way, the scoring system is fine.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

“Lessen the gap between winning scores and losing scores so losing teams can still recover. -NEED”

I strongly disagree with this, it only locks the tiers in even more. Then people will get bored again of fighting the same people over and over, then they will leave again.

“Reduce the impact of night capping. -NEED”

Your night is not my night.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Some details of the two options would be nice. How else can people have an educated opinion?

BG

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

I strongly disagree with this, it only locks the tiers in even more. Then people will get bored again of fighting the same people over and over, then they will leave again.

That’s glicko, not what they’re talking about. Which btw they’ve made changes to recently.

Don’t care, time slice scoring needs to be implemented.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

No brainer, voted for scoring changes, which will tackle a number of issues we’ve been asking them to look into for YEARS.

The other QoL changes presented almost nothing of interest that needs to be added to the game right away. Why are people voting for this?

WvW Quality of Life Improvements
Add an option for reduced nameplate clutter. - Don’t Need
Add cross-map team chat. - Don’t Need, TS TSchat whispers, use them
Add objective-summary tool tips. - Don’t Need
Add a display effect for Righteous Indignation on map markers. - Don’t Need, click on the objective for timer
Add floating indicators when gaining points toward war score. - Don’t Need
Add a territory-control map overlay. - Don’t Need

WvW Scoring Improvements
Reduce the impact of night capping. -NEED
Lessen the gap between winning scores and losing scores so losing teams can still recover. -NEED
Adjust objective score relative to upgrade level. -NEED
Adjust score for capturing objectives. -NEED
Rebalance the score awarded for activities that don’t reward points per tick. -NEED

Get with the program people, VOTE FOR SCORING CHANGES, thank you.

Nailed it.

Although some lower tier servers might benefit from the cross-map chat , it will not affect most people that use TS / whisper
Reduced nameplate clutter may make for easier counting of enemy forces more than 25 that are in a stack but not standing directly on top of each other (can’t think of many other effects)

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

The sparkle trail will get non WvW players to vote for QoL, which is clearly what Anet wants.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Nailed it.

Although some lower tier servers might benefit from the cross-map chat , it will not affect most people that use TS / whisper
Reduced nameplate clutter may make for easier counting of enemy forces more than 25 that are in a stack but not standing directly on top of each other (can’t think of many other effects)

There’s no doubt some of those QoL changes would be nice to have, but weigh that against scoring which could revitalize wvw, stuff we’ve had complaints and suggestions for 3 years now and I personally would rather that worked on first.

The only question I have about each section is how long would each take?, if the QoL changes would take maybe a month to implement vs 3 months for scoring changes, the QoL changes would have a chance to take priority. But if it would take 3 months over say 6 months on the scoring changes? hm maybe not.

In the end we’ll be getting both eventually, I just want them to work on the stuff that will really have an impact on wvw, hopefully help grow the wvw population again.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: SirPrizedofTen.3704

SirPrizedofTen.3704

This. I walked away from WvW (and the game for the most part) when the new maps ruined it for me. Seeing the opportunity to vote for changes raised my hopes for a minute. After looking at the options I logged out in disgust without voting.

It’s good to read in this forum that the old maps may be coming back. I hope they don’t add a bunch of foolish mechanics to them.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

They need to change the scoring system to add incentive for people to play in the borderlands instead of EB

Bad Elementalist

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

That’s glicko, not what they’re talking about. Which btw they’ve made changes to recently.

Don’t care, time slice scoring needs to be implemented.

It mentions that scores need to be closer. If the scores are closer the glicko rating changes less at the end of each matchup, which means tiers will be even more locked in. Scores being closer AFTER a glicko rating reset may work, but would still be tricky since nobody here can with an honest face say that BG has the same active WvW population as everybody else, or that JQ/YB has the same population as the servers in the T3 matchup etc.

I’m perfectly fine with time slice, time slice implies that each slice is equal. I’m not fine with “Reduce the impact of night capping.” because the earth is in a roughly spherical shape and your night is not my night.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I just want to remind you that if you vote for QoL as “a laugh”, you’re adding to the thousands of other PvE players and trolls who’ve made the vote very close to 50% so far.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I can’t believe even some people in my WvW guild are considering voting for those QoL options. Argh…

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Gunner Morton.8340

Gunner Morton.8340

Vote Bernie! <cough> I mean er… vote for Scoring please:
https://feedback.guildwars2.com/en/results

But are we going to build a wall to ward off the PvErs that are trying to farm the reward track?

I used to play WvW on Gunnar’s Hold, then I took a flawed serverlink to the knee.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Voted – for QoL

Kima & Co

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Vote for the scale of the page to be fixed so you can see the left side of the page when voting on your phone, otherwise half the people aren’t really voting.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

I feel scoring is not that big of a deal at the moment because there is still no rewards for winning match ups, and last I checked people lost interest in PPT along time ago.

The QoL changes are actually pretty nice. I would like to see the stat of WvW improve and that means getting people playing and maps populated and for me the QoL changes can do that.

RP enthusiast

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

None of the QoL updates add anything of value to WvW. It feels like they are directed towards the PvE players or the newer players making everything easier. Scoring changes at least for EU should matter because night capping has played too big of a role in the past. Plus having closer matchups is fun at least if you want to win. Means people will be playing till the end of the matchup instead of stopping mid week knowing that the MU is settled.
-WvW scoring changes it is.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Scoring seems more important but you need to make “wining” that week more important and “losing” more painful.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Scoring has been an issue that people have been asking, begging, and pleading anet to look into for more than 3 years.
While the QoL changes are nice and certainly welcome, i think focus should be on fixing issues that have been around for a long time. Nightcapping is one of those issues.

Bringing scores closer together so it remains more of a competition is a good idea. Glicko and server placement can be adjusted to account for closer scores.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

The scoring change suggestions on the poll won’t solve scoring issues – it will just amplify the advantage of the “top” servers. The only way to cure scoring problems is to improve the coverage situation.
A higher and better distributed player base is the only real solution to coverage issues which is best dealt with improving QoL in WvW.
This means that the way to solve the scoring issues is NOT to vote for scoring but to vote for QoL instead – the direct approach to an issue isn’t always the best one.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

I admit I wish the cross map chat was part of the scoring group since it would help quite a bit, but there is more bang for the buck in the other group.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

It mentions that scores need to be closer. If the scores are closer the glicko rating changes less at the end of each matchup, which means tiers will be even more locked in. Scores being closer AFTER a glicko rating reset may work, but would still be tricky since nobody here can with an honest face say that BG has the same active WvW population as everybody else, or that JQ/YB has the same population as the servers in the T3 matchup etc.

I’m perfectly fine with time slice, time slice implies that each slice is equal. I’m not fine with “Reduce the impact of night capping.” because the earth is in a roughly spherical shape and your night is not my night.

Well to go along with that I never liked the glicko system, I was always for the one up one down system. 1st moves up a tier, 3rd moves down a tier, 2nd server stays in the tier, in the case of the top and bottom tiers only 1 server moves.

I also never liked any of the “reduce points in whatever they deem to be a night time” for a server options, just because someone plays in a different time zone than me(est) doesn’t mean their time is less valuable to me. It’s very unfair. Time slicing is a fair option.

Yes you’re right that scores do affect glicko, especially when you see the blowout scores which happens around the times when a server no longer belongs in that tier. Once servers settle into their rightful tier the scoring tends to even out and the glicko rating even out as well. But isn’t that what everyone wanted? to face servers around their level of population? I know it sucks facing the same two servers for months on end…

But they have a random variance they add after glicko is figured out at the end of the match, which allows servers to get enough glicko to either jump or drop into another tier. That number was reduced for about 2 years which is why you saw less movement between tiers, and made it harder for some servers to break through, T1/2. But I believe they raised that number again recently.

I prefer seeing close matches right down to the last day, it’s exciting and gives players a reason to play everyday of the match, unfortunately that is a pretty rare thing to see.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I voted just for anything, because none of the both topics provide anythign at all where I say, this should get focused now…

If I had to name a topic for vote now including around 7 Sub Topics to specify what should get worked on for WvW to significantly improve this Game Mode, then it whoudl be this:

WvW Content Improvements & Character Progression
o Include WvW Class Specific WvW Masteries to add “Roles” for the Classes into WvW that give Classes in WvW Strengths and Weaknesses. Every Class in WvW should have its own unique 3 Roles Minimum that should be part of a Character’s WvW Progression.
Example: A Thief should provide for WvW the Masteries “Infiltration”, “Sabotation” & “Assassination” to unlock these Tactical Roles in form of new WvW unique Traits
Based on which Tactical Role you have chosen out your Character should have access to diffferent WvW relevant Strengths and Weaknesses, should have access to different WvW unique Trait Lines that give your class new WvW specific effects that are purely desgned around the game mode WvW.

Example: Infiltration could make it possible, that a Thief player that infiltrates the enemy, can read their Chats to gain this way maybe important intel on what the enemy is planning to do against your side. Or they can sneak more everytively, have longer and more stealth access trough their skills and can do some things in stealth, that a thief that isn’t using the Infiltration Tactics can’t do, but which has therefore for its other tactics that is used at the moment different advantages and disadvatages compared to that other Thief. Tactical Roles are something, which would greatly also improve the Character Build Diversity by a big deal.

o Rework of the WvW Rank System … seriously 10000 Ranks??? Which normal player should ever reach this that isn’t a person which plays nothing else but just only WvW all time long. The Character Progression currently in WvW doesn#t provide by far enough progression Content to fill up with it these 10000 Ranks. We just have barely enough Progression Content for around roughly 1450 Ranks or so, so basically just nearly 15% of the maximum ranks is covered by Progression Content for us.
Way too low just to say for a Rank System, not to mention what a crap you get 99% of all the tiems from rank reward chests, even after Anet has added the WvW Reward Tracks, which are currently also implementedin an inferior form compared to the PvP Reward Tracks – but thats a different topic thats already at the moment also discussed about and Anet collecting Feedback atm, so I won’t say more about this…!!!

o Further Improvements and Changes to the Desert Borderlands, like reducing their size by about 20-25%, making Walls higher, so that you can finally defend towers like Developers said that we should be able to do that finally safely without gettign spammed to death by enemy AOES!!!! and by makign them higher, fix finalyl also the range problem of ourweapons, so that we can defend also from higher places properly by givign ranged weapons a SIGNIFICANT RANGE BOOST so that we can also hit lower standign targets when shootign from high above at them..you freaking know what GRAVITY IS ANET??? And that shootign from higher positions automatically means, that you have also a bigger range? due to your projectile being able to fly further before gravity hits and brings it down to earth???
And other QoL improvements for the Maps, like making it visible, when Shrines get attacked!! Like removing dead parts of the map (oasis) to further reduze the size of the mapo and making travelment from one side to another a bit faster.
Like changing the view angel when using Siege Weapons to give you a better oversight (bird view) so that you can see better whats happening around you and enabling players to use also while using Siege Weapons their Healing and Utility Skills
Im sure there is morr to be improved, but thats what I’m coming up with right now.

o Further adjustments and impriovements to the new WvW reward Trrack System and making needed preparements and changes, so that things like WvW Tournaments can return again also in a much more regular basis similar to the PvP Tournaments lately liek PvP League, there should be an equivalent WvW League kind of Tournament Sysem which returns in fix intervalls to give playey fix time spans in which they can earn Tournement Tickets for special WvW rewards like the heroic Mist Weapons and other things, as like also gain maybe for their Server some unique World Boons for a while until the next WvW Tournament comes, so that many people have a good incentive to participate in WvW and help your server to win for those unique temporary World Boons that could consist of something like:

• All Attribute Boosts +250 Points for PvE
  • Increased Magic Find +100% for all Game Modes
  • Double Material Gathering Rate
  • Double Material Salvaging Rate
  • +50% NPC Sell Rate (everything you sell to NPCs will give you 50% more money)
  • Half Crafting Material Costs & Time Gating when you craft (so somethign that would for example require 250 T6 Mats would require just only 125 T6Mats, while you have that World Boon from winning the Tournament)

And many more possible things Anet could use to give WvW some real great and awesome unique benefitial Boons for winning a WvW Tournament, whiel the other Servers on second and third place could get also some weaker versions of these boons as a kind of consolation prize so that people dont feel they get nothing for all the time spend in WvQ in that tournament time.

The WvW reward tracks need to get quicker, all the buffs and boons with that you can massively boost your gain towards the track for Pvp need to work also too towards WvW Reward Tracks – but this has been already confirmed that they are working on this for a later patch …

o Trap and Tricks Rebalancing and Improvements.
trehre shoukld be more Traps and Tricks to enrich the tactical gameplay of Wvw and their access should become a bit easier. This permanent sell item was already a step in the right direction. Now needs the content to get increased and a counter to the WvW Siege Disabler to be added, so that you have an option to easily remove this debuff also so easily as it can be given to siege weapons too as a direct counter, so that you can be prepared for such situations also too on the offensive side, that when you think your enemy might try to provent your actions with disablers, that you can use disruptors to remove the disabler effect …

o Siege Weapon Rebalancing, General WvW Balance and Content Increase
The Siege Weapons need rebalancing, some deal too much damage, some like AC should deal lesser damage to players and should be lesser spammable.
All Siege Weapons should provide 5 useful skills, Sieges, that currently don’t provide 5 skills should receive some new skills to provide more skill flexibility (Cannons, Rams, AC) what should be done by new WvW Rank Progression Content upping the mastery traits of all the Siege Weapons from 5 tiers to 10 tiers.
Remove Buff Items finally from WvW, stuff like this should become finally PvE only, from this change would benefit BOTH MODES.
WvW would become easier to balance and some total overpowered WvW builds would get finally their sharp tooths drawn, which rely on some specific buff items to be so effective.
PvE could become finally alot more meaningful and could receive more interesting buff food items with effects, which most likely would be too OP for WvW, but would be for PvE incredibly fun for sure.

o Merge of EB + EotM, making both maps one, so that all players can always have access to EB, so that EB can’t get overfilled, because EB is the only map, where you can work on the Catle related achievements and its annoying when you cant work on your achievements, due to huge amounts of playings waiting in the queue and there is no way vfor you to get on a map that has the castle, because of EB beign the only map that has it.

With HoT showing us, that we csn have maps now with far far far much more veticality, I thin k it should be absolutely no problem at all to merge EB and EotM and making Eotm some kind of floaing islands that are flying over the EB with the new merged map being a map that has multiple Height Levels just like the maps in HoT.

Players would have then different access to the higher places on the mapo:

Non Hot Owner = uses airships in the Castle to fly up to EotM for a fee of Badges of Honor
HoT Owner = uses Gliding and Air Streams to fly high to EotM or can also use alternatively the Airshipfor a fee of Badges of Honor.

This way would solve ANet also the huge problem many players have with EotM with falling of the map…
if the merge of EB/ EotM would bring finally gliding to WvW, then you could just glide down to EB if you ever fall down from EotM in the height merged map

Bringign Gliding to WvW would also be another great incentive for sure for peopel to buy HoT, because gliding in WvW could also be used as a great opportunity for some new WvW unique gliding content and “Gliding Battles” through new gliding Combat Skills doing all kinds of stuff like Loopings, Barrel Rolls and what not all to make Gliding alot more fun and a greater feature in regard of WvW

PS: as a kind of Glider Skill for general (so not only WvW, but also in PvE related) I’d love to see also somethign like the “Eagle Dive”, so that we can also quickly descend like an eagle, without that we have to remove for this the glider to just “fall down” and that as long as we hold down the button assigned to this skill, rnot holding the assigned button would cause is to just glide normally then again.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Anet doesn’t understand that better scoring doesn’t help if there isn’t any good reason even try to win.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Fixing actual problems>QoL updates

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Anet doesn’t understand that better scoring doesn’t help if there isn’t any good reason even try to win.

Do you understand that Anet is trying to resolve many issues so they can bring back tournaments?

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

scoring seems most important to me. But I hope anet make cross map chat available no matter what.

Your Vote Matters!

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

If it had been server wide chat it would have gotten my vote.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended