Zerocool with hackers : Anet and community

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Anet should lead a repression campaign and simply hard ban game hackers with no further discussion, plain and simple.
There are some tool that can be implemented for the game overal security against hacks that are catching any data modified that alter the game itself, nothing hard with such check-bot and then you can simply autoban these hackers forever without any further issues.
WvW is a place where we see them in action but for sure in pve it’s the same story for different purposes.
As member of the gaming community I ask Anet to have zerocool attitude with these hackers and to implement a tool to detect and auto ban them.
Support Anet in an Inquisition Campaign to protect our game: post your thoughts and suggestions and share your knowledge above about how to counter hackers and protect our game environment and experience.
We would like that thread to be a place where Anet and community can talk about that major issue affecting everyone’s game experience since almost release… And find some solution we hope…
Tyvm.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

There does seem to be more of them lately.

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Nah, personally I could care less. I don’t report hackers when I see them because, what’s in there for me?

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

The team takes the game security and hacking/botting very seriously. Any player caught doing so is banned. However the team must be careful when dealing with these reports and must be sure before issuing a ban. Please keep reporting these players to Customer Support and they will be dealt with. It is important for us your cooperation and help with this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.
This thread is closed.