a net going pay for transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: monded.7016

monded.7016

’we cant raid cause qeus ( 20+) and we transfert to wsr to prevent this?

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

“wvw is dead, no 1 plays it! anet do something!!!!”

anet links links servers

“wvw is crap now because all servers are populated and i am stuck in long Q’s! anet do something!!”

sigh :-/

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in WvW

Posted by: monded.7016

monded.7016

jhea playing as a guild so over raidet TAG 2k17 we never going condi tag 2k16 tag 2k17 condi

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

At least FSP seems to hate red BL, looks like 2 months of roaming on desert BL /cry.

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

you from a infinitely overmassively fully grown overstacked server?

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

So when did you transfer to wsr for a less populated experience? was this while they were linked to Piken floating around tier 1-2? or when you noticed them freshly linked with FSP, who are obviously gonna climb with any type of link? Why not just transfer to a host like ROF in the first place. lets be honest if your transferring to a linked server (not a host) then your future will always be uncertain in regards to population issues. Servers like FSP and Piken, infact probably any host only need that 1 link to mean the difference between tier 5 or tier 1.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

“wvw is dead, no 1 plays it! anet do something!!!!”

anet links links servers

“wvw is crap now because all servers are populated and i am stuck in long Q’s! anet do something!!”

sigh :-/

Yeah, seems people will cry about anything.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

apharma.3741

For those that are curious the OP transferred to WSR I believe before linking was a thing back when we were trying to make our way out of bronze.

Back then we had no queues on any border but lots to do, always busy and a small group of 10 could be a major thorn in the side of the enemy server. I fondly remember my friends and I holding air keep on RoF border repelling attack after attack from those on the border before they got 3-4 groups to attack 4 different points at the same time and essentially Zerg it with what looked like 40-50 people. Funny thing is they flipped it but I hid at inner and ported everyone back in to get it back 5 mins later to begin the fun again.

So yeah the OP came to WSR to build up his guild and PPT not to be with some overstacked server ganking people and blobbing.

in WvW

Posted by: terranside.3809

terranside.3809

apharma what are you talking about , getting you out of bronze ? Do you realize you guys were linked with piken square for 2 months last link and you were circulating from t1 – t3.

And we all know who the OP is , not hard to figure it out from that writing
I have no sympathy for band-wagoners /server hoppers like bollen and HOOD for your information they changed few servers already ( AG , RoF , SFR , WSR and I am sure there is more than that but 2 hard to keep the track). If you dont like the current link then please feel free to farm the gold and leave it , simple as that.

in WvW

apharma.3741

apharma what are you talking about , getting you out of bronze ? Do you realize you guys were linked with piken square for 2 months last link and you were circulating from t1 – t3.

I have no sympathy for band-wagoners /server hoppers like bollen and HOOD for your information they changed few servers already ( AG , RoF , SFR , WSR and I am sure there is more than that but 2 hard to keep the track). If you dont like the current link then please feel free to farm the gold and leave it , simple as that.

Bollen and HOOD have been on WSR for well over a year now….not sure you have your facts straight. If you can’t remember back when we had no linkings and the term bronze referred to the bottom 9 servers then I guess you can’t have been in WvW much. That was a lot longer than 2 months ago.

I know they started on AG, moved around till they settled on WSR but they have been with WSR for a very long time now.

Just so you know PS linking we saw queues on reset night for maybe 2 borders at most, rest of the time PS-WSR didn’t have queues.

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

I think the transfer from any “full” server to any lower capacity server should be FREE.

in WvW

Posted by: terranside.3809

terranside.3809

Bollen and HOOD have been on WSR for well over a year now….not sure you have your facts straight. If you can’t remember back when we had no linkings and the term bronze referred to the bottom 9 servers then I guess you can’t have been in WvW much. That was a lot longer than 2 months ago.

I know they started on AG, moved around till they settled on WSR but they have been with WSR for a very long time now.

Just so you know PS linking we saw queues on reset night for maybe 2 borders at most, rest of the time PS-WSR didn’t have queues.

Nothing against you just miscommunication , but your post made it look like they joined WSR back in bronze league and didnt leave the server , so this is the 2nd time they are back on WSR and at that time links where already a thing.They knew what they were getting into as soon as they joined a server that was garanteed a more active host server because of low population/activity.Farm gold if they dont like the que and less qq. ( not like they are not used to server jumping)

And ofc I know the old system because I played od Deso while there were wvw tournaments.

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

For those that are curious the OP transferred to WSR I believe before linking was a thing back when we were trying to make our way out of bronze.

Back then we had no queues on any border but lots to do, always busy and a small group of 10 could be a major thorn in the side of the enemy server. I fondly remember my friends and I holding air keep on RoF border repelling attack after attack from those on the border before they got 3-4 groups to attack 4 different points at the same time and essentially Zerg it with what looked like 40-50 people. Funny thing is they flipped it but I hid at inner and ported everyone back in to get it back 5 mins later to begin the fun again.

So yeah the OP came to WSR to build up his guild and PPT not to be with some overstacked server ganking people and blobbing.

ok, but from how it sounded this is all fresh, like they just transferred and got relinked etc. I mean if they have been on wsr for some time now this is not the first time they have been linked with FSP and certainly would of in the past numerous times been linked to a tier 1 stacked host and encountered large queues. In which case id probably ask why this post now and not all the other times there were queues.

I do see where the Op is coming from its annoying being shuffled around from one host to the next, but now linking has been around for quite some time, wouldn’t it be wise to pick a host server instead and one that is less likely to be a fast climber to tier 1 at the first sign of a link? You gotta take into consideration too that re-linking has only just taken place and things will quieten down a little soon enough.

Good luck to you and your guild anyway.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

(edited by Twinny.9304)