a possible way to fix epidemic

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

./removing “holy veil” from forum, and fixing forum bug

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

epi is only op when people act like idiots?!?!? kitten you just kitten you

I’m not saying you are an idiot, but whoever was ground zero for that epi that killed you might be. If that idiot was a keep lord, well, then, I am saying you are an idiot.

You are only seeing this from the perspective of someone who took a couple bad epis. Play a condi necro and see for yourself. If you a spend a week as a necro I am pretty confident your opinion about epi changes. Epi is really the only weapon in the game that has a wide range of outcomes. Sure, it is devastating when it is used perfectly under optimal conditions, but it is more than balanced out by all the times it fails completely. Honestly, the only one who should be complaining about epi is that poor Captain Ashym in the urban battleground fractal.

Osu

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

epi is only op when people act like idiots?!?!? kitten you just kitten you

Condi cleanse is hard…….build fail most likely. Need to reevaluate their builds and adapt.

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: ProDecius.2609

ProDecius.2609

lol I was getting off epidemic bombs in spvp months ago with my burn guardian friend Max before it was cool. (you can punch me now lol but it’s honest)

It’s an objectively poor play style for zerging as it’s luck based. The epi meta as I said before has about as much competitive merit as the monopoly board game, it’s an unplayable joke. I’ve opted just to stay on the sides of zerg fights recently as mesmer and of course not bother. We just have to wait for anet to notice and fix the game.