alliance portal bigger fights more fights

in WvW

Posted by: NINJAWARRIOR.2376

NINJAWARRIOR.2376

I just had a new Idea how about for every high populated server a lower populated server alliance for w vs w only.

This way higher populated server can help a lower populated server what can make allot new intresting figths and defence oppurtunity’s.

Lower populated servers can get help and also can go to higher w vs w server thats there alliance to ask for help.

This can give allot more big figths because 2 servers working together and for the other servers the same, to keep it fair it should be random by position in tier.

You can make in the w vs w interface panel extra options for alliance server entrance portal.

I think this can help the outnumbered servers allot, and give them a change to make big fights also.

I hope you all like my idea.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

No – that is already done in EotM and the low servers usually don’t even come in.

Also, for example, TC and SoS in T2, either PPT and run or just siege up a tower and sit there. Fights? LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

No – that is already done in EotM and the low servers usually don’t even come in.

Also, for example, TC and SoS in T2, either PPT and run or just siege up a tower and sit there. Fights? LOL

For EotM to fill that roll you need to have a set number of maps of EotM so ppl cant simply runaway to a new OF. You also need the abitly to chose a side and be locked to that side for a time (map too).

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

For EotM to fill that roll you need to have a set number of maps of EotM so ppl cant simply runaway to a new OF. You also need the abitly to chose a side and be locked to that side for a time (map too).

NAH – terrible idea.
Sorry, had similar in Rift – not good at all.

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

What servers fight each other should be according to skill, not just throw people together. Servers are often low populated due to issues of cooperation by the people playing on those servers. Simply the people on them refused to work as a team in the way necessary to be effective. Servers who do should not be punished to carrying the servers who don’t weight in battle and winning their fights for them.

Players have already payed money to get away from the toxic people on low population servers, they do not want to be handcuffed to them. If they were going to start a new way to help divide servers, they should start by creating voice com servers and non voice com servers, and if you are on a voice com server, you should be expected to use coms or not play wvw. This would be a good way to help players who want to play at a higher skill level to be able to play together without the ones who do not dragging down everyone else’s game play.

This is also beneficial to non voice com players as they will actually know what is going on in the game since all the calls will be made in game chat on that server and not in voice coms. Non voice com players and voice com players are not even playing the same game.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: hbillhas.7803

hbillhas.7803

What servers fight each other should be according to skill, not just throw people together. Servers are often low populated due to issues of cooperation by the people playing on those servers. Simply the people on them refused to work as a team in the way necessary to be effective. Servers who do should not be punished to carrying the servers who don’t weight in battle and winning their fights for them.

Players have already payed money to get away from the toxic people on low population servers, they do not want to be handcuffed to them. If they were going to start a new way to help divide servers, they should start by creating voice com servers and non voice com servers, and if you are on a voice com server, you should be expected to use coms or not play wvw. This would be a good way to help players who want to play at a higher skill level to be able to play together without the ones who do not dragging down everyone else’s game play.

This is also beneficial to non voice com players as they will actually know what is going on in the game since all the calls will be made in game chat on that server and not in voice coms. Non voice com players and voice com players are not even playing the same game.

So because you’re a T1 blob guild you think you are more skilled than any other guild in T2-T8? Good God are you delusional!!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

So because you’re a T1 blob guild you think you are more skilled than any other guild in T2-T8? Good God are you delusional!!!!!!

Playing on many servers over the years is what makes me draw the conclusion they need to separate servers by voice coms and non voice coms as it is the same thing no matter which server you go to. I have played many tiers, not just T1. Non voice coms pugs run out and get killed rallying the other team because they cannot hear the commander screaming at them to get their kitten back..

Servers where guilds do not work together with other guilds on their server, where their commanders refuse to follow other commanders on their server, where they refuse to make calls to other guilds on their server and are unwilling to learn from their own mistakes and use criticism to improve do not deserve to be carried by servers that do.

In addition, ranking of who you play should be by skill. If you are playing a T1 server or with a T1 server, you should have earned your place to do so and not expect to be carried by them. No one should be a “work mule” for their server if everyone on their server pulls their own weight. That allows for all players on the server to be able to have time for fun fights as well as share the workload.

Of course, I am sure every larger guild must be a " blob guild". Especially those guilds that kick people for not running proper guild builds, not forming proper parties, and not running proper classes and still run a 40+ solid core raid right? Being a popular guild that cannot get all our players on a map does not mean we are not organized.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

if they based it off of player skills, i’d be playing by myself since no one has reached my skill level

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

if they based it off of player skills, i’d be playing by myself since no one has reached my skill level

I think junkpile would say otherwise.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.