anyone succeeded about transfering to tier1?

in WvW

Posted by: Soridormy.8132

Soridormy.8132

i wanna know that anyone succeeded about transfering to tier1 after patch

is there anyone?

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Unlikely, considering that they have most likely all been full since.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

why would u want to bandwagon the tops.
still dont understand the tiers 6/5/4/3 are far better then t2/t1 even tho my server got bumped to t2 this week

in WvW

Posted by: Doll Mistress.9267

Doll Mistress.9267

still dont understand the tiers 6/5/4/3 are far better then t2/t1 even tho my server got bumped to t2 this week

Some people have friends on the top 3 servers and have even tried to make a second account so they can play with their friends on those servers in wvw and see how things are done...just an FYI...it doesn’t work that way either.

Added: It would be great if new accounts got a 2 week free transfer period and were able to play in wvw to see if they like it, instead of having to choose a server blindly....but then we’d have hosts of enemies mucking things up....

What about letting them play for a limited amount of time in wvw each day just to get a feel for it before choosing a permanent server? Perhaps an hour a day, to reduce the chances of possible damage to an enemy server?

(edited by Doll Mistress.9267)

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Pretty sure full is full now and you won’t see the slices of time it sits at very high anymore. I haven’t noticed any change at all to NA – so not even sure when status is updated…. Hourly? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Until they remove all the alt accounts that log in and sit around in wvw causing q’s our server will always show full..so the chances of an active wvw bandwaggoning to our server now is zero.

in WvW

Posted by: Netskyforlife.4386

Netskyforlife.4386

Some people have friends on the top 3 servers and have even tried to make a second account so they can play with their friends on those servers in wvw and see how things are done…just an FYI…it doesn’t work that way either.

Added: It would be great if new accounts got a 2 week free transfer period and were able to play in wvw to see if they like it, instead of having to choose a server blindly….but then we’d have hosts of enemies mucking things up….

What about letting them play for a limited amount of time in wvw each day just to get a feel for it before choosing a permanent server? Perhaps an hour a day, to reduce the chances of possible damage to an enemy server?

I wish their was anet communication though, how often it gets updated.
I am happy on my server. But its usefull to know if you want to let friends know.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Added: It would be great if new accounts got a 2 week free transfer period and were able to play in wvw to see if they like it, instead of having to choose a server blindly….but then we’d have hosts of enemies mucking things up….

I’m not a fan of this for the reason you mentioned. Instead, I think every new account should get 1 free server transfer. Essentially you pick one when creating an account. Once you hit the required level, you can try WvW. If you like your server, stay. If you want to try something else, you have 1 free move.

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

I’m not that happy in T3… I’d say stay ouf of T3 unless you like GvG battles. And if you do, well T3 is the stop for you!

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I’m not that happy in T3… I’d say stay ouf of T3 unless you like GvG battles. And if you do, well T3 is the stop for you!

Yeah, with the influx if GvG players, the quality of roaming has dropped. The little GvG zerglets are rarely any good at 1v1. Or at least they aren’t when they run their cute little GvG builds.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

I’m looking to get the hell out of T1 so that I can roam again and was gonna jump to T3……guess I’ll need to move some where else. I am tired of fixed matches in T1, I’m tired of the blobbing, I’m tired of the bullkitten. Am I really left with going to empty T4 and above to roam? I don’t want to leave a populated server regardless of how zergy it is to join a less zergy server in hopes of roaming but not have anyone to roam against lol. Honestly I think there may be nothing that can be done at this point for roaming. I’m hoping the expac changes things a bit due to how big the map is.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Am I really left with going to empty T4 and above to roam? I don’t want to leave a populated server regardless of how zergy it is to join a less zergy server in hopes of roaming but not have anyone to roam against lol. Honestly I think there may be nothing that can be done at this point for roaming. I’m hoping the expac changes things a bit due to how big the map is.

If T 4 is empty then there is zero hope for WvW and no expansion will make a difference for more than a short span of a few months. I knew T8 was a ghost town, but if it is true on T4 as well, then best to find a new game cause GW2 WvW is on it’s way to a slow and lingering death. Companies don’t like to put money into a dying project.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

If we could get some T4/T5 folk to chime in that’d be great.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

T5 – Some activity during NA Prime.

T4 – Slightly more NA Prime activity, Some late NA/Early Sea activity.

T4 isn’t dead but it’s not as healthy as it was 3-4 months ago. You can still run around at all times and there is stuff going on but it’s not by any means action packed. The disparity that happened with first 4 T2 servers, followed by 4 T3 servers really hurt T4. It’s balanced itself out now but there was at least of couple months of T2&3 domination in T3&T4 that made people quit or move.

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Tier 4 is not empty. People have to stop labeling what they don’t know about it. If by empty means no server that can queue 4 maps 24/7, then yes, every single server is empty then because not even T1 can pull that.

HoD and NSP are similar to population compared to SBI before the mass migration of guilds, tier 4 was a tier 3 light version having 2 tier 3.5 servers and one tier 4 server. So if people says tier 4 is empty might as well say that tier 3 was empty a month or so ago.

About roaming, it is a dying mode. It has been for a long time now, no matter to which tier you go, roamers are becoming more and more scarce as times goes by. I can say roaming and specially solo roaming has been dead for, at least, 7 months on tier 3. The few that are out there got tired of being ran over by guilds with 10 or more and had to group up to be able to improve overall game play. However with the move of the guilds to tier 3 surely there was an increase of roamers compared to before. The quality? Could be better but at least is something and I see as a positive aspect.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

Tier 4 is not empty. People have to stop labeling what they don’t know about it. If by empty means no server that can queue 4 maps 24/7, then yes, every single server is empty then because not even T1 can pull that.

HoD and NSP are similar to population compared to SBI before the mass migration of guilds, tier 4 was a tier 3 light version having 2 tier 3.5 servers and one tier 4 server. So if people says tier 4 is empty might as well say that tier 3 was empty a month or so ago.

About roaming, it is a dying mode. It has been for a long time now, no matter to which tier you go, roamers are becoming more and more scarce as times goes by. I can say roaming and specially solo roaming has been dead for, at least, 7 months on tier 3. The few that are out there got tired of being ran over by guilds with 10 or more and had to group up to be able to improve overall game play. However with the move of the guilds to tier 3 surely there was an increase of roamers compared to before. The quality? Could be better but at least is something and I see as a positive aspect.

You’re going off what T4 was not is, I have an account in T4 and as I said it’s not dead but it is not as active as it was. People have moved off of HoD, NSP’s fair weathers went back into hiding. T4 is a good place for roamers and small mans, it still has population but it’s nothing compared to T3-T1.

Maybe some of the trickle from T3 will work it’s way down, I have no doubt people will be leaving T3, the guilds that made a crap show out of T2 are now all running T3. Those fight/GvG guilds are a mockery of what they once were. Most have become nothing more than an organized blob guild. The rules they expect everyone to play by in the BL’s are absurd. It’s only a matter of time until the native T3’s get sick of them and move on OR AJ everything in site just to spite them.

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

The population is still there, some come and others go. Now and then servers dwindle a bit in population because of n motives and then slowly returns. NSP is a stable ppt server but some will take breaks if they can’t accomplish that. HoD suffers from fairweathers from both natives and the DB players that got absorbed. The raise of CD was very recent, give enough time and the players will return.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

Yeah, with the influx if GvG players, the quality of roaming has dropped. The little GvG zerglets are rarely any good at 1v1. Or at least they aren’t when they run their cute little GvG builds.

Well they might not have the gear or build for roaming. I like play mortineer on my engineer from time to time and I always suck at 1v1 in that spec. But that’s not even a GvG build, that’s just me goofing around with a group build because it amuses me to hit things at 1500 range.

Most of the guilds I’ve encountered don’t help defend, or take structures. They just do the GvG and ignore everything else. And it has queues our maps a few times, but I guess that’s true for the other servers as well.

I mean it’s fun… a little. I grab my well necro and follow some groups around and most likely make them cry with the puglet tag along. But I like havoc a lot more.

in WvW

Posted by: Chi.2943

Chi.2943

T1/T2 are currently perma locked by anet. ‘Perma locked’ as in locked 24/7. You can’t get in during off hours, you can’t get in during prime time, you can’t get in ever. It’s locked.

Nubbie [OnS]