can not put blueprints away

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

theres a bug right now where i can not put my blueprints back into my inventory after atempting to deploy them you press number 2 and it just says content is temporarly disabled try again later

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Same. Needs to be in BUGS forum plx mods.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

It’s not a bug, they did it to put a stop to the duping. I’m sure they’ll allow putting siege away once they stop the duping more permanently.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in WvW

Posted by: Tyler Bearce

Tyler Bearce

Game Designer

We’ve temporarily disabled the pack-up skills on all of the deployable siege weapons to stop the siege duping exploit. A real fix to this will be coming with the release on Tuesday.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

So we won’t be able to put away siege until Tuesday? Interesting.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

We’ve temporarily disabled the pack-up skills on all of the deployable siege weapons to stop the siege duping exploit. A real fix to this will be coming with the release on Tuesday.

So glad you guys found the exploit.

I think it’s safe to assume the dupers will be permanently banned, but what will you do about the duped Omega Golem Blueprints that have been distributed through the trading post? The sheer number of them is enough to devastate the upcoming WvW Season 1.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in WvW

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

I wondered why i could not put my box away after dbl clicking on the wrong one…..just great pfft…..you owe me x1 ballista XD

in WvW

Posted by: Effsee.1583

Effsee.1583

I’m sorry but was it written somewhere that this was going to happen?
I mean a lot of us lost a bunch of blueprints because there was no notice about it. :|

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

ty for the quick reply ill pass on the info to my guildys

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

sooo… you have to wait till Tuesday ? why ?

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

patches need to go through a change management team probably to check and document stuff. this is basically a bandaid until they can get the actual fix out.

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.9261

Wicked.9261

I think it’s safe to assume the dupers will be permanently banned, but what will you do about the duped Omega Golem Blueprints that have been distributed through the trading post? The sheer number of them is enough to devastate the upcoming WvW Season 1.

Money is not a problem anymore, supplies and people are.

Razac Wickedbane

World Guardians [WvW] SFR Romanian Guild

in WvW

Posted by: LostInSmoke.2590

LostInSmoke.2590

I doubt anything can be done. There have been over 10,000 sold already, in the hands of hundreds/thousands of people. There are another 10,000+ on the TP, and probably hundreds of thousands sitting on numerous accounts.

Even if many of those are destroyed by banning the offending accounts, there will still be tens of thousands that exists, that were legitimately paid for.

I think those of us in WvW are just going to have to get used to dealing with large numbers of golems.

Hint: Trebs counter golems pretty hard.

in WvW

Posted by: J Season.9156

J Season.9156

Sounds legit, thanks for letting us know before we wasted siege.

Baumchen

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

patches need to go through a change management team probably to check and document stuff. this is basically a bandaid until they can get the actual fix out.

now they are going to use this excuse for all “why gamebreaking bug get fixed at patch day… next week”

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: poipo.9580

poipo.9580

I have a friend who stacked omega golems right before the exploit hit the fan he bought 150 at 1 gold a piece to sell back in the season when price would have probably gone up. He got owned by that exploit.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Don’t worry, Golems are obsolete. The new in thing is superior flame rams with ram mastery.

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I know how people can reduce a stock. Buy at least one Omega Golem per day and destroy it. If enough people do that even a stock of 100k will deplete fast.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

blueprints has never been the bottleneck of siege in wvw ever.

supply is.

even if anet mailed 100 golems to everyone that has ever played wvw, you wont see a significant increase in golem use, atleast not a significant increase in successful golem use.

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Successful being the key word.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink