claiming tournament reward

in WvW

Posted by: gtg.7208

gtg.7208

Q:

I already know I need to claim it in time. The question is, I only got 100 claim ticket this week, and I don’t have anything desire to trade at this moment. Can I keep those 100 tickets for next week and combine the next week tickets to upgrade one of my hero weapon to mistfirged hero weapon?

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Yes, you can gather them all and exchange even after Tournament is over.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Yup, can also save them for the next tourney so you can buy a skin then. Unless Anet changes mind it is.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

@OP
These tix were the same as season2 they just keep stacking until you use them which is any time…. The NPc is there out of season tourney as well as in season.

Unless anet changes its mind, but I don’t think so on this aspect. It makes sense.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

this better works as i didnt claimed previous rewards and now i got reward only from last week

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

yes, tickets are the same. I did not spend any of my tickets from season 2, and the tickets I have already gotten for season 3 stack with my old tickets just fine.

you just accumulate stacks of tickets (no matter how many seasons it takes) until you’ve saved up enough for whatever it is you want to buy.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay