coalescence of ruin

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Coalescence of ruin is suppose to hit through walls? I know the gate thing was a complaint. They can now blast through a wall if you are repairing or building counter siege inside the tower/keep.

A little annoying when you are trying to defend against a blob.

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Suppposed to? I don’t think so. Same as guardian staff 1 and many other cleaves.
ANet have a hard time fixing this stuff. Same as using Unrelenting Assault near a wall, wasting 2/3 hits on it and showing up at the other side of it.

Pumpkin – Mag

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Suppposed to? I don’t think so. Same as guardian staff 1 and many other cleaves.
ANet have a hard time fixing this stuff. Same as using Unrelenting Assault near a wall, wasting 2/3 hits on it and showing up at the other side of it.

Ok, didn’t think so lol

I was in inner keep while a billion man zerg was attacking and thought I’d give tag some time repairing wall. I wasn’t on a ramp or ledge, like fully inner behind wall safe and sound. Didn’t know if it was something knew but it came through the keep wall for sure based on combat log.

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

gimmick, working has intended.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I think the skill needs a buff and the range should be increased to trebuchet range, would save us the cost of trebuchet blueprints. Plus if we are able to hit the lord from outside with it, it would save us the trouble of having to break into structures, all we would need someone inside to cap the ring after.

So maybe they can make warriors be able to punt asurans over walls, I was thinking maybe using wild blow to launch them upwards at a 45 degree angle inside of straight backwards, or maybe if they’re using rampage the number 3 skill in the chain of attack 1 which is an uppercut.

Now if they were to use rampage uppercut, the warrior would have to a char in order to have enough power to punt someone that far, so they would have to lay out a guild banquet table and have the target stand on it before being uppercutted. Guardians of course should also be able to do this with hammer number 4.

That would solve the issue with hitting people through walls with coalescence of ruin, because they wouldn’t need to bother to.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

I think the skill needs a buff and the range should be increased to trebuchet range, would save us the cost of trebuchet blueprints. Plus if we are able to hit the lord from outside with it, it would save us the trouble of having to break into structures, all we would need someone inside to cap the ring after.

So maybe they can make warriors be able to punt asurans over walls, I was thinking maybe using wild blow to launch them upwards at a 45 degree angle inside of straight backwards, or maybe if they’re using rampage the number 3 skill in the chain of attack 1 which is an uppercut.

Now if they were to use rampage uppercut, the warrior would have to a char in order to have enough power to punt someone that far, so they would have to lay out a guild banquet table and have the target stand on it before being uppercutted. Guardians of course should also be able to do this with hammer number 4.

That would solve the issue with hitting people through walls with coalescence of ruin, because they wouldn’t need to bother to.

LOL

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

The bug with walls and gates were where projectiles were going through gates and walls. Skills such as necro staff auto, rev hammer auto, ranger longbow auto, etc.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Remember when enemy necro and ranger pets used to run through the shut gate, dutifully path up the stairs and start chewing on you on the wall above, while their masters were on the ground outside?

Yeah. Good times.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Remember when enemy necro and ranger pets used to run through the shut gate, dutifully path up the stairs and start chewing on you on the wall above, while their masters were on the ground outside?

Yeah. Good times.

Still happens with zoomancers pets at times, not always though.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

gimmick, working has intended.

Working as intended or sub par work?

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

I knew it was bugged again, but last night I was having it hit me while on top of SMC outer wall. And I was far back as I could go from the outer ledge of the top. Luckily out of 25-30 red names with all those Revs, only one was hitting me. So not that many ppl know(knew)about it.

I wish these kinds of threads got made in the bug report forum. Probably gonna be more Hammer Revs around using this….

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

I knew it was bugged again, but last night I was having it hit me while on top of SMC outer wall. And I was far back as I could go from the outer ledge of the top. Luckily out of 25-30 red names with all those Revs, only one was hitting me. So not that many ppl know(knew)about it.

I wish these kinds of threads got made in the bug report forum. Probably gonna be more Hammer Revs around using this….

It still hits for insane damage too. I have to admit, I log onto my rev spamming hammer with full zerker gear. The numbers are pretty nasty

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I have never been able to figure this out. I’ve tried hitting people with CoR through gates and it doesn’t work for me.

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I have never been able to figure this out. I’ve tried hitting people with CoR through gates and it doesn’t work for me.

From what I can tell, it requires being at specific spots. I’ve tried targetting somebody on the other side, won’t go through the door. Tried standing a little away from the door, get nothing. Move into the corner of the door…and it goes through.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Had someone hitting me with cor from under the bridge at kilo today. Also had someone pull me through a wall at sm 2 or 3 times. Good stuff

coalescence of ruin

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Had someone hitting me with cor from under the bridge at kilo today. Also had someone pull me through a wall at sm 2 or 3 times. Good stuff

Ive been in situation where, when i use DH F1, on people top of wall, even if they get off the wall, ive been succsuccessful in pullig them trough wall :>, guy gets of wall because it is being aoed (while chainned to DH f1), pull target apears in down state near my character. (noticed when the pull happens target goes on vertical then F1 take normal animation but is pulled with a very fast pull).

WvW towers and castles need more simple and easy design for maintainance…. but i thnk Anet like their game broken so players can leech bugs.

We should gather a redit topic explaining all glitches to each other and how to make them so Anet starts fixing what is broken.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)