could you change loyal and outman

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

i think loyal should be worth 5 points and out man should be 1.

thoughts ?.

in WvW

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

I think it would be a good change

Having 5 points as baseline (once you have proven that you are loyal to your server) would help especially the new players a lot who are coming to WvW now
I dont even want to imagine how it is to just get 1 pip if you are low rank and your server isnt doesnt well….
Veterans could still earn much more with the +1 to +7 rank boni

And people just border hopping only to get outnumbered is not a good thing and should never determine on which map you play

So i would approve the idea
(doesnt even have to be +5 though … +3 for loyalty would be enough already i think)

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

or maybe even it level up each week you keep loyal up so after 5 weeks it goes up to +5 point

in WvW

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

I totally agree with this idea. The fact that I got outmanned once this week and it was the most amazing thing ever is completely wrong. When you only get 1-3 pips per 5 minutes and than outmanned more than doubles it, it makes you want to hunt down terrible maps and do nothing about it (call out in team to help the outmanned map is a terrible idea) is completely backwards. Now getting rewarded for helping out each week and wanting to keep helping would be better.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Outmanned should be reduced to 3 pips, and loyal should be increased to 3 pips but require you to gain 200 pips each week for 3 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Outmanned should be reduced to 3 pips, and loyal should be increased to 3 pips but require you to gain 200 pips each week for 3 weeks.

I can somewhat agree with this (I think 2:4 though), I personally think outmanned should be worth more as many people will hop map or log out of WvW when they see they’re outnumbered.

In the short term outnumbered is a problem because people are map hopping to get it and cheese the system as usual but once the hype and most of the fair weather players are gone outnumbered giving such a massive pip gain will help a lot.