dead players

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

Sorry for my English.
can do for a while, after which it will automatically be raised at its base?
10 people lying in the castle talk about all operations. That does not include spyware, which have the nerve to write to us and threaten.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: aetherseed.5609

aetherseed.5609

Spying while dead is pretty ridiculous. I haven’t noticed it until the current IOJ/SBI/JQ match up. ESOL from Jade Quarry seems to do this pretty often.

If you’re dead you should automatically be sent to the map screen, IMO.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: Sinister.5689

Sinister.5689

I think that dead players should only be able to see their surroundings and allied players. They should not be able to see enemy players and siege.

Having a scout that can’t be dealt with is unreasonable.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: Oraxis.9705

Oraxis.9705

There should be a timer in WvW that automatically respawns you at your spawn if you stay dead for too long. Few people are going to sit and wait for 5+ minutes for a res, so it wouldn’t cause too many issues with that group. It would solve the problem of spying since you could only stay for a relatively short period of time. Last night in JQ borderland, JQ threw zerg after zerg into our defenses at Foghaven. When they failed, they started having their dead spot for a set of Trebs up on Cragtop. If they hadn’t had those spotters, it would have taken them a lot longer to destroy our siege and eventually over run our position.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: Diamond Black.9275

Diamond Black.9275

I suggest that the screen will go black so you can’t see anything if you’re dead, and if someone does rez you then the black screen will gradually fad away. But if someone stops rezzing, then the screen will revert back to black.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

If I see a dead player just lying there and not respawning, I run up to him with fireworks and give him/her a show.

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: lwkipp.7038

lwkipp.7038

I vote for when someone dies, that the screen fades to a bright white over some brief period of time, for the whole “going into the light” effect. That way they can stay there if they want, they just have no tactical advantage.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: Enigmus.3895

Enigmus.3895

Haha the fireworks thing was a good one. We’ve gotten them to revive elsewhere by having a large character model (huge charr or norn) sit on them. This most often effectively blocks their view of anything. If you aren’t in a hurry they will give up relatively fast from what i’ve experienced.

dead players

in WvW

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

It’s puzzling why such a basic PvP feature like “you will respawn after 60 seconds” is not implemented here. What possible reason could there be for letting people lay dead indefinetely, keeping slots locked for people who want to fight?