dont blame JQ!

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Adonis.5096

Dark Adonis.5096

dont blame jade quarry for the crying nonsense of a couple of babies… a lot of us enjoyed the struggle. of a 2v1 scenario .. really all it does is force us to be better players to keep up! we have some kitten good commanders and a lot of skilled players! dont judge them based one or two complainers just sayin :P ok thx rant over

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Win your 1v1s and everything else is irrelevant.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

I loved that they 2v1 us all week and it’s still so close, can’t wait till we get SoR and BG with TC or SoS, then we just get to focus on them, kick them out of EB, kick them out of their BL, gonna have fun with them. See ya in a few weeks, after our vacation.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: nielscase.6258

nielscase.6258

Wait who got 2v1’d all week and on what map? You sir may be delusional.

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I loved that they 2v1 us all week and it’s still so close, can’t wait till we get SoR and BG with TC or SoS, then we just get to focus on them, kick them out of EB, kick them out of their BL, gonna have fun with them. See ya in a few weeks, after our vacation.

I obviously can’t speak for everyone but, I’m sure SoS would have little to no issue Double teaming SoR after the SoR/SBI kittenshow. Again I can only speak for myself but I’m pretty sure theres quite a few ppl on SoS that would love a little pay back.

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

While everyone undoubtedly eventually gets 2v1’d, this week there was a massive amount of 2v1 against JQ…

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Wait who got 2v1’d all week and on what map? You sir may be delusional.

Sorry, talking about SoR and BG double teaming JQ, sorry if you didn’t get that. Didn’t think I had to spell it out.

I obviously can’t speak for everyone but, I’m sure SoS would have little to no issue Double teaming SoR after the SoR/SBI kittenshow. Again I can only speak for myself but I’m pretty sure theres quite a few ppl on SoS that would love a little pay back.

We on JQ will make sure you get that. Payback that is.

I see. So that explains why bg and Jq refused to fight each other on the bg hills fight last night. One held the door while the other flooded the lords room to fight SOR defenders. 2v1 indeed.

Must be an SoR troll.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

(edited by Rama.6439)

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I see. So that explains why bg and Jq refused to fight each other on the bg hills fight last night. One held the door while the other flooded the lords room to fight SOR defenders. 2v1 indeed.

OP’d thief, lol

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

LOL way to many ppl live in the world of EB. People seem to forget there r 3 other maps where the home server is always being 2v1ed.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Archon Trieste.3109

Archon Trieste.3109

I blame JQ for everything. When my monitor died yesterday, JQ did it. The other day I stubbed my toe, it was JQ disguised as a couch (dang mystery tonics). Government shutdown, JQ did it. Really, everything in the world that goes wrong can be laid solidly at JQ’s feet.

BTW, to the Anet employee on JQ who trolled us by running around apparently alone but who was actually part of a huge JQ zerg who killed us 2 seconds later, well played, sir or ma’am, well played.

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: garull.8956

garull.8956

Even Canada blamed JQ

Decisive Gg [NS]

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Even Canada blamed JQ

Well, in that case… server transfer

Ele for Hire

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

People will always cry and complain when they lose. I’m a little surprised BG and SoR did double team us so hard over last weekend (and the past day or so) compared to how evenly we normally attack each other.

I remember on reset night looking up at BG inside SM. You guys were on the outer wall just looking down at us as SoR tried pushing Golanta and then Klovan/Jerrifers. We had 6 people on the pin and I just started laughing out loud. Not at the 2v1 so much but more at how BG was just watching the fight and both the other servers had 40+ on pin. It was funny but oh so sad

Oh well, see you all in a couple of weeks for another T1 match-up!

Maguuma Guardian

dont blame JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Well, it is all fair, last night on JQ, JQ and BG dbl’d up on SoR at Bay… About 3 hours worth… >shrugs<

Was a great fight, of course JQ came out on top, but not so two other maps last night were JQ felt the brunt of the dlb team. All good though, it is what 3 realm fights are all about.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ