downed state needs nerfs in unlikely places

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

-traps and any aoe that hasn’t been proc’d should be removed when some1 enters downed state. Its not so much cause it offers unfair advantages (it offers alot for druids)…its cause it stalls gameplay which is not good for managing server issues or the flow of gameplay.

-ele mistform needs fixes. any attack initiated before they exit mistform is negated even if they become vulnerable. this is rly dumb and unfair. u can aim a ranged shot to go off and hit once they exit mistform and it will be negated with invulnerable when they are actually vulnerable (same with melee with windup attacks). no other classes get this advantage….and it makes no sense for it to exist given how amazing ele downed state abilities alrdy are. Make misftform work like the engineers elixir c (mini potion)…that way skilled players can be rewarded for timing their attacks….and the rest of us dont get awkward invulnerability shutting down our attacks.

obviously these will be unpopular changes given all things state are meta, but it needs to be done.

-invulnerability absorbing attacks especially aoe on downed players recently revived should be looked into as well. honestly i think invulnerability upon being downed and being revived shouldnt exist (definitely not in wvsw), but 1 thing at a time…

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Downed mistform is such a wierd thing since Anet could fix it in literally 5 seconds, yet they have choosen not to do so in 4 years, going 5 now. Other classes already have significant delays on their skills (how often do you get to use engie knockback before zerged/spiked?), but nope not the strongest downed skill in the entire game. Thats insta-pop.