eotm glitch/hack?

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: UKADAM.3910

UKADAM.3910

Okay so was playing in eotm the other night and twice during my play time when I used point blank shot on a enemy and knock them off the edge, I know there fell cause I saw there body fall and name drop but all of the sudden there were back on ground ?
I don’t know if its a hack or anet has stopped knocking people off edges , I just want answers.
The players where a guardian and a necro.

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well sometimes it’s just some kind of weird bug. Maybe lag or something. Need to remember that necro have spectral walk that teleport him back and guardian judges intervention maybe work in air too.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

If it’s a blue looking Sylvari Necro with the tag [PKMN] or something like that, then 100% a hacker (fly/teleports). Been doing that for the past oh idk.. 5 months or more now? Only recently started seeing that same one probe around in there again hacking.

Either way, just send in a report if you know it’s definitely hacking aka; they should not be able to instantly port back up to the ledge if you legitimately knocked them off… hence after the patch necro spectral walk got a slight ‘nerf’ which no longer teleports you back to your position mid-air (sigh, fun times are over for this skill, yes…).

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I think it’s a visual bug due to lag when the player did something to prevent the cc but the game didn’t caught up with that till he was showing as falling (see the link).

It happened to me twice when I got cc’d off the edge but rubberbanded back to safety from mid air so I think some funky terrain or uber lag can cause this too (I had no stab on my thief) and unless I see someone doing this all the time, I assume they lagged.

https://youtu.be/gn5fIbp67oI?t=53s

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

You know that happened to me in PVP. Skyhammer. I was facing a charr guardian and I was on my ranger and I blasted him off the back of B and he was airborn but somehow looked like he came back like a boomerang. I thought it was odd but continued on my way fighting. But then it happened again when I was on point A. Same thing, I think he was a necro asuran and from the same guild as the guard. I play ranger and I know how close to stand and where to set up and never had that happen. So you might be onto something. I called them out on it and they gave me an lol. But the whole way they played changed, they ran away and avoided contact with us, my friend noticed it too and we closed the 150 pt gap and won. I’m sure there are those knuckleheads that feel rules don’t apply to them but I never get mad. It’s sad. To play a game and feel the need to alter the intent instead of improving your skills. Oh well.

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

The lag has been severe these past few days… Everyone teleporting around, etc… So lag is a high possibility if it happened in last few days. It seems to be persisting today as well.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

eotm glitch/hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I saw a mesmer falling down, then he was right up again. I know thief SB 5 can get you up from falling, but you gotta start casting BEFORE falling (and since it has cast time you fall a bit, then to ‘shadowstep’ you up again. This was mesmer however, blink has no cast time, But you cant use skills when falling down as fast as I know.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.