fix exploits/hacks ASAP

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

losing our fully upgraded towers to hackers isnt something im playing this game for.
i have seen this player and 3 more of this guild hacking up and around EB lately.
will post this very clear fly hack exploit.
he was on top of wildcreek in EB, where you cannot possible come without hacks.
could just stop him and his partners capping WC after allready capping Aldon the same way
i expect anet to check the players of this guild and rightout permaban them.

Attachments:

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

(edited by Wicked.5479)

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: Adaskio.9634

Adaskio.9634

sad little loser tbh

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

So, despite all of the reports submitted by Gunnars Hold last week, the Dzagonur luftwaffe are back…gg anet

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

They have much bigger issues on their plate, like how to stop their playerbase from being hemorrhaged into nothingness.

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: Tyila.7596

Tyila.7596

undoubtfully this all will be deleted ‘unnoticed’.. its a sad thing players need these ‘tricks’ to gain things.. it’s a pitty that even with clear proof, there isnt done something about it .. I dont mean bans, but can at least find the origin of the problem and fix it … but who knows.. maybe next year

Symbelmynë Laeyasee Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
Talatha Gaésian Dolyak Parcel Service [DPS]
home at Far Shiverpeaks.

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

They have much bigger issues on their plate, like how to stop their playerbase from being hemorrhaged into nothingness.

I’d say this this is one of them. What’s the point in fighting and upgrading towers and keeps sometimes spending hours of time and several gold on them when someone just wallhacks in and caps it.
No thanks to that , if this keeps going on there’s no point playing.

All is vain.

fix exploits/hacks ASAP

in WvW

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone,

When you witness suspected behavior like Wicked did, please send a mail to exploits@arena.net with all necessary details (screenshots, locations, time, server etc…)

Thank you for your help!