free server transfer.

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Dear Arenanet.

I have been in a bad WvW match up for months now, the new match up what was promised isn’t here (28th).

I want to change my server now, but I don’t have the money or don’t want to spend my money for gems because you guys cannot help us.

That’s why I want to request to you to give everyone or only Desolation a free server transfer.

Thanks for understanding.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

Mewl less the change is coming just not today not like they scrapped it so stop the kitten

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

“only Desolation a free server transfer.”

Are you serious?
And you think a free server transfer would help to fix the WvW balance or create better matchups?

Millershund!

free server transfer.

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

No it would help me get my fun back for playing this game, its my opinion not yours so stop troll in my thread.

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

And you think posting a thread for moderators to lock and hide forever is going to get you better results than emailing their customer service directly…?

Dragonbrand

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

The mass server exodus, server hopping, and bandwagon’ing was the cause of a lot of matchup imbalances to begin with.

Be patient, the new system is coming. While you wait, save up your gold as the new system isn’t guaranteed to give you a good time as it is.

Plus, how do you think I feel? Gandara can’t hold Stonemist long enough to get a Waypoint, even when we’re green! Ridiculous.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

free server transfer.

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

Well yes, and maybe others do agree, are you from Desolation? No

Do you have constant lag because of the blob vs blob? No

Do you want to pay money for gems because its Anet’s fault? No

Go reply to some other thread plz, and leave mine alone ty

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

This thread is …. is…. well op bakka

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Got to love selfish people…..

Lucky I’m not in charge because I would just say ok ill transfer you for free because you are so special and then tell you in the process of transferring we accidently deleted all your characters and you must start fresh. Ops

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

free server transfer.

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

Dude im stuck in this server for months in a row, been asking for change of match up because 80% of our WvW guilds left. I had hopes they maybe would listen to us and finally they said new changes are coming.

And now again waiting for another month to have fun fights? No thanks, it maybe sound selfish but im done with it.

free server transfer.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everyone,

That kind of requests have to be submitted to the support. Please send a ticket as described in this thread.

The topic is locked, thanks for your understanding.