game crashs in the last 2 days

in WvW

Posted by: cheetahmode.4623

cheetahmode.4623

The game been crashing in WvW SFR server like hell and it was not just to me it was for hafe of the blob. That action has been repeated so many times yesterday and the day befor that so please can you fix this thing and sort it out

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The patch messed something up when large numbers are nearby. It may even be specific effects that cause it. In the FSP vs Gandara vs Deso matchup I have noticed a tendancy to mass crash/dc when facing Deso blobs, for some reason. Could be coincidence of course, lol.

Either way, the patch broke things.

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I had 2 crashes during last evening raid. Before big patch on 25.Aug I have been raiding for months without any problems. On the patchday whole server disconnected whenever larger fight started.

Now it looks like mostly me, other people in my guild did not crash. This is also different crash as I do not get any errors messages, game does not close. Everything on my screen just freezes on the place, animations and sounds keep repeating but nothing reacts to my input and all stands on same spot. This goes on for fairly long time, several minutes and once I even had to close GW2 from taskbar eventually. Its not my connection problem since TS keeps working normally.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

The patch messed something up when large numbers are nearby. It may even be specific effects that cause it. In the FSP vs Gandara vs Deso matchup I have noticed a tendancy to mass crash/dc when facing Deso blobs, for some reason. Could be coincidence of course, lol.

Either way, the patch broke things.

Deso had their fair share of dc’s as well
Especially on the road between camp and south gate Bay on Deso BL. We became paranoid about fighting in that particular patch .. kind of amusing.

Though not as amusing as the crash [TT] experienced during our fight. As soon as our melee hit them, they all disappeared. Definitely a W T F moment! Knew how they felt though.. Funnier still is that [TT] were being supported by [MV], and were left standing all alone in a sea of Deso warriors – as soon as the shock of seeing [TT] disappear faded, poor [MV] got the full weight of the Deso blob hit them like a ten-ton truck. Ouch…

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

after last patch …i crashed 10 times that evening …gave up playing simply..was impossible

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Again 2 crashes last night. The weird thing is, none of my guildmates are affected. It also only happens to me in wvw, was playing for hours around the pve maps without any problems.

in WvW

Posted by: Karkus.6079

Karkus.6079

lots of disconnects and crashes to desktop in sPvP too. Whole teams actually.