how to enter WvW quickly

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

you have a friend logged during the day, in wvw queue, you arrive, you enter the same waiting list (in same zone) and you take benefit from his queue
WORSE : some big guilds have bots, several, they automatically zone-in zone-out, automatically accept invitations… , i saw it myself .. so the ‘normal guy’ will never enter wvw …
so if anet does not stop the group queue system, you just can not play
enjoy

(edited by romainette.2369)

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

As far as I know, the group queue doesn’t work really anymore. When my guild queued for reset, we had 4-5 people all queued in the same map, and almost every time one player would get in long before another. They all get in at once, and it doesn’t seem to make the queues any shorter.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

And by file, he actually means party

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

romainette.2369

you have to zone in-out to refresh, and trust me, when u arrive and u wait 1 minute to enter eb when the queue is 4 hours mini, it works… sadly

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

My understanding was that this had stopped working a long time ago, and that being in a party with other people que’d now made your wait LONGER somehow. Most people in Tier 1 have been queing solo and forming parties once they’re in for this reason.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

romainette.2369

trust me, this works very well with a bot… i dont know how precisely.
but what s surprising, it s why anet does not fight the bots ? mmorpg exists since everquest 1, the bot issues is well known…

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Unfortunately, it is definitely still a problem. Hopefully the ANET queue changes fix this.

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

If this were true, It seems that it offers groups a chance to play together. Since the queues are SOOOOO messed up already, and really don’t deserve the title queue, what is the problem unless you are on a ultra high population WvW server?

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

romainette.2369

im on an ultra high population server…

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Can you give some evidence besides some some quasi-handwaving anecdotal examples? I know people in my guild have tried this and it change nothing, and we have tried many times. Reset night shows this the most.

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I’ve heard talks of it. But I don’t think it’s true, I’ve been in que with my buddy and sometimes it takes him 30min to get in and takes me 4 hours while we were in the same party. Sometimes where thereis low wue me and my girl would que in party and have the que popped at the same time, I think this is during low-medium pop time and the que just happened to increasse pop cap and we didn’t actually jump anyone in line.

[DONE]

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Everyone is dealing with queues then. It is a fact of life. Part of the “ultra high population” in WvW is not being able to get in whenever you want. As I said before the “queue” system doesn’t even deserve the name. If it was a FIFO setup you may have some sort of valid concern with people bypassing queues and the unfair nature of it, but lets be real here. It isn’t FIFO and Anet will never tell us how it works, I suspect, because they dont even know how it works.

I also think they may have lowered the population cap, while enticing all those PvE players for their achievements into WvW, All of which will exacerbate queue times

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

We need wvw overflows.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

romainette.2369

“Can you give some evidence besides some some quasi-handwaving anecdotal examples? I know people in my guild have tried this and it change nothing, and we have tried many times. "
i used it ! i saw it ! what else ? when you have 7 hours queue on eb, and you enter within 5 minutes i think it is a proof… when an entire guild can raid every night, while others can not because most of the people are on the waiting list … it may help to see it is true

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Principle.2019

Principle.2019

Transfer to low population severs

Say it 3 times with me

Name: poormana
Sever: Fissure of Woe
Guild: Ever Green Of TW [EGOT]

how to enter WvW quickly

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Transfer to low population severs

Say it 3 times with me

it
it
it

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |