invalid post*

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: sukilih.6913

sukilih.6913

T3 and below is where you want to be, the matchups are more random and they have more of a havoc scene… Check out Crystal desert, I’ve played on that server for awhile before I moved back to T1. They have a good all around system. They mostly don’t blob either outside of reset

Ron burgundy
TC- milk was a bad choice

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

CD, NSP, IoJ and maybe GoM are good bets for what you’re looking for

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Zadarh.1932

Zadarh.1932

TC is the havoc server of T1! Look at the info graphic from the last tourny, more bloodlust, more camp flips, more sentries than BG or JQ.

[Joy] is an EXCELLENT havoc guild and I belong to [Krew] another dedicated havoc guild.

[Hel] is a WvW guild (the will Guild Zerg) but they also have some GREAT havocers within their ranks.

I have a weekly show “Gw2 WvW Pro Tips” that is pretty much for roamers/havocers. Here is the latest episode.

http://youtu.be/_nrCR2DDm0c

(I came to TC from KN before the spring 2014 tournament and have no regrets)

~Gw2 Machinima, WvW Tips & Much More~
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperJunkShow

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: DemonforLife.8546

DemonforLife.8546

skip T3 ur gonna be constantly losing 24/7 cause T2 server in T3 match up go T4 if you want more fun i guess but to be completely honest just stay kitten every tier after that is pretty much dying

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

I’m about to hit 80 within the next day or two and I can’t wait to jump into WvW, but lookin for a new world to transfer to. I’m on Tarnished Coast at the moment, but I’d rather be somewhere that doesn’t consistently have a seat in T1. What I’m really looking for is a world that likes to avoid constant zerging and tries interesting and sometimes obscure strategies to mix things up. A server that likes to wander the map in small groups, but can also get it together when it’s time to get competitive. Really I’m just looking for a fun and social WvW experience, so any suggestions on where to transfer would help!

NSP is almost constantly outnumbered and outgunned, but has some incredibly skilled commanders and players that excel at zerg busting and havoc, which is why we’ve managed to stay as high as we have. If you want a challenge, it might be a good server for you.

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Schmitma.3185

Schmitma.3185

How about Dragonbrand? Seems like they’re the underdogs of T2 at the moment, so it must stay competitive for them to keep themselves away from T3.

Also, I’m sure I’ll be able to find a guild I can have fun with no matter where I go. My main goal is to find a server that isn’t going to die out any time soon, but also one that isn’t a super elite T1 server.

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Krustydog.3072

Krustydog.3072

skip T3 ur gonna be constantly losing 24/7 cause T2 server in T3 match up go T4 if you want more fun i guess but to be completely honest just stay kitten every tier after that is pretty much dying

I joined the lowest ranked server a month ago and now we are the second lowest. Constant fighting and few uber blobs. I am actually having a really good time. SoR btw.

SoR FTW

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

How about Dragonbrand? Seems like they’re the underdogs of T2 at the moment, so it must stay competitive for them to keep themselves away from T3.

Also, I’m sure I’ll be able to find a guild I can have fun with no matter where I go. My main goal is to find a server that isn’t going to die out any time soon, but also one that isn’t a super elite T1 server.

Dragonbrand isent a good choice for you. They karma train t3 but in t2 they fairweather out. They never do good in t2…plus they just blob.

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

IoJ is the only place where you can find ReinPurr

For the BUNSes!!!

Attachments:

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

CD, NSP, IoJ and maybe GoM are good bets for what you’re looking for

lol gom your kidding right? they are a low tiered blob with no skill. i know i fought them way too many times on DR we slaughtered their 50 man zergs with 10 people on a daily basis. dont listen to this fool OP he is just listing the only t3 servers he knows

invalid post*

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

Hello, I am Oscuro of Kaineng, and I think you want to be on Kaineng. While recently, our group sizes have began to increase, the SIN guild is dedicated to small group roaming. Wee specialize in out numbered fighting and capping keeps and towers in maps by dividing their attention and speed capping. All of this takes coordination, and we promise we will only stack when checking for supply count;) (or really noobish pugs start following and we want to coordinate them)