iso new home

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

So I’m looking to transfer next pay and could use some input on which could be my new server.

I just came back to the game and the server I am on currently is a lot less populated compared to when I first started.

I am Australian and my play time varies between 12pm pacific – 4am pacific. Think I got that right, figured I would use American hours so people could let me know easier. My most non interrupted play time is between 12am – 4am so obviously looking into a server that has a decent oceanic population but not restricted to just that time as I do get to play during the day too.

Also looking into a friendly environment as I would also be looking into doing some pve for my off pieces, but have never done dungeons before. Majority of my play time will be in WvW though.

Thanks in advance, Also not looking for a guild yet just in need of server advice.

Katixie TC

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

i would say Tarnished Coast, for Friendly Environment
but while Oceanic tz is lacking, every1 guesting here so pve isnt a problem, and WvW , we are doing oke with so many militia

please do check https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/TC-needs-Oceanic-Asian-EU-Guilds-Players/page/3#post1624293

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

From what i’ve seen servers with the most action would be any of the top 2 tiers.

Jade Quarry, BlackGate, and Sanctum of Rall all have a very active WvW battle going on at that time frame. I would strongly urge new players to go to Sanctum of Rall as their community is top notch and while their population is the lowest and in the most need of players, they do not stop fighting, ever.

Between BG and JQ is a toss up. BG has a bit more organized guilds running, JQ has a bit more population. BG will be more organized within groups and JQ is a bit more organized overall on the map as they are a bit more inclusive with those not in their main guilds (mainly because while they have a server Teamspeak, they still use /m chat extensively). Either one will have a good showing of teammates and enemies to fight on the map with no real queues to speak of.

Tier 2 i know less about.

Below that there are a few servers with active populations in those timezones but as this is my main playtime as well I ended up not having a lot of fun in the lower tiers (3 and below) as I would find myself in situations where I would have plenty of teammates but there would be few to no enemies on the map for long stretches and vice versa.

I had several particularly frustrating evenings in T4 going for many hours with fewer than 10 teammates huddled around a breakout commander as dragonbrand sat outside with 30-40 players. That sort of thing is no fun for either team. That sort of situation does not happen in Tier 1 and I doubt it happens in Tier 2 often. As such I would not recommend the middle tiers for non-NA players. I have no clue about Tier 6/7/8.

-Desirz Matheon

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I recommend Jade Quarry for your WvW and PvE needs.

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Sea of Sorrows has a pretty strong Australian community I believe, not my server so not positive on that, just what I read.

~ AoN ~

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Sea of sorrows is the unofficial australian server. That’s why I came here and haven’t looked back since.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Pick and choose any server in the top two tiers. If you want to go to a server with less population than their enemies go to SoR or TC. Both have excellent communities.

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

I was originally on JQ but with release and queue times I took a free transfer off which I now see as a mistake lol. I will look into the top 2 tiers. Thanks for the replies

Katixie TC

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Tarnished Coast has the finest and most stable PvE community bar none. We also have a very dedicated and well coordinated group for WvW.

We really need and would love to have some more oceanic players. You are welcome to get in touch with me if you would like any particular details about the server community.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

(edited by Karuna.1357)

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Rimax.3470

Rimax.3470

All the aussies are on ISle of Janthir for sure lol give use a shout out there look for the guild IronWarBand

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

sea of sorrows is the unofficial oceanic server most of the people/oceanics from ioj went to fort aspenwood so that may be a good choice if not bg now has merc a mostly aussie guild and sor now has the guild oceanix same thing basically any of those choices would make sense jq does not need more people so dont go to jq lol

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

sea of sorrows is the unofficial oceanic server most of the people/oceanics from ioj went to fort aspenwood so that may be a good choice if not bg now has merc a mostly aussie guild and sor now has the guild oceanix same thing basically any of those choices would make sense jq does not need more people so dont go to jq lol

Punctuation is your friend.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Tarnished Coast has the finest and most stable PvE community bar none. We also have a very dedicated and well coordinated group for WvW.

Not everything has to be about recruitment, help the guy find a good place to play for ‘him’ not for you.

~ AoN ~

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

I would look up AVTR or uA on Fort Aspenwood. Good people in those guilds and fun to wvw with.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

whatdidyoujustsay

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

iso new home

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Lol does anyone bother anymore I blame facebook twitter etc and laziness also on mobile so it’s annoying when your just quickly typing and in a hurry so yeah my bad if it doesnt make sense