it's so simple why not? supply

in WvW

Posted by: Arbacus.8296

Arbacus.8296

players carry supply

kill player that is carrying supply

why don’t I get the supply that character was carrying

when someone has supplys dies that supplys goes on the ground and is free for all as say a little cube varrying in size based on how much it is and if you can carry more supplys and you go walk over this cube you will gobble it up

I think this would help balance wv3 as a whole

(edited by Arbacus.8296)

in WvW

Posted by: Sunflowers.1729

Sunflowers.1729

players carry supply

when someone has supplys dies that supplys goes on the ground and is free for all as say a little cube varrying in size based on how much it is and if you can carry more supplys and you go walk over this cube you will gobble it up

Yes, my Thief would like this. We should have even more roaming Thieves (as if there weren’t enough already)

But on a more serious note I don’t see how that will fix the issues that people have with WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: ragas.1843

ragas.1843

No with that you will get one thing happening BLOBING after BLOBING when a server flip a supply camp server with bigger number win No just No

Micro[VcY]call center manager

in WvW

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Who gets the supply? The one with the most damage? The one who did the most cc?

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

When I die, my armors don’t fall to the ground for the enemy player to come and pick up. I don’t see why supply should be any different.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

players carry supply

Please explain how you think this would balance anything, considering that siege (with all of its various issues) is probably the only thing helping to balance WvW at all. I’m waiting with bated breath for your answer …

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: EiLrahc.8076

EiLrahc.8076

I would think that supply camps will become meaningless if players are to drop their supplies when they are defeated.

This may result in the seeking out of groups to kill for supply instead of capturing camps since killing an enemy now rewards me with WXP, Bag of Loot, XP and even supply.

However, it could also lead to more direct clashes in the short run. But, in the long run, I suspect that forces will avoid conflict – especially the under strength-ed server.

in WvW

Posted by: pierwola.9602

pierwola.9602

for me supply system should work more like “gathering” system from pve,