try crystal desert….. they’re realistically in tier 4.5

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

large guild looking to move

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Best to guest and try out their pve. You can get to know the community firsthand that way.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

yeah this is just in order to get in touch with some people from guilds who wvw on those servers regularly – we’ve been quite busy guesting tbh

we don’t want queue times so we’re aiming at lower tiers – the fact that you’re red green or blue doesn’t matter at all… we’re used to playing as the underdog

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

join Fort Aspenwood we has cookies

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

Also google around for the various server forums and see what you make of the community from that angle as well.

I’d suggest Ehmry Bay, but I might be biased. We only really have queues on reset night, and even then they’re rarely more than 15 minutes at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

join JQ, they need all the help they can get now

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

the man specifically says tier 5- tier 7 iinm….

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Devona’s Rest seems like a great bunch. They also have one of the best recruiting videos I’ve ever seen. The guys on Anvil Rock are great too. I’d recommend either of those servers very highly

Best of luck!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Grisamentum.6051

Grisamentum.6051

Fought alongside KWBH for quite a while, gotta say these folks are good. They’ll be a credit to any server they move to.

The Disco Charr of Mend

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

80-90 online at once? You’re going to screw up whatever match you go to in T5-T7. I’d suggest waiting a week, and if Kaineng is dying enough to go to T4, you’d probably want to go to Sea of Sorrows and bring them up to a well-rounded T3 server.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

If you insisted on T5-T7, out of those 9 servers I’d pick Borlis Pass – I would really restrain from joining T7. They have such a close match already.

Otherwise, I’d join Sea of Sorrows. They just need a little NA coverage to be a serious contender in T3 with the PvX community to match it. T3 is hopefully going to be pretty competitive in the coming weeks and I don’t think they have issues with queues or skill lag.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

80-90 online at once? You’re going to screw up whatever match you go to in T5-T7. I’d suggest waiting a week, and if Kaineng is dying enough to go to T4, you’d probably want to go to Sea of Sorrows and bring them up to a well-rounded T3 server.

we usually only have half of that in wvw on resets so I’m not sure about how accurate that is

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Basically if you’re a reasonably coordinated guild of 25 people then you’re going to be bored to death in anything below T4 if you put those players in the same place. Even in T3 once we get 25 of my guild in one location we faceroll whatever shows up until there’s an entire queued borderland trying to fight back. Regardless, Borlis Pass is probably the best in those tiers and would (maybe) lead to balanced fights.

I still recommend Sea of Sorrows though, you probably want to be T4/T3 with a guild that large. And if you do choose T3 please don’t choose Maguuma we don’t need another NA guild.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Sea Of Sorrow is your best choice since they need NA peeps over there. You don’t really want to go to some lower tier server(t7) as they had a good match up there.

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I’d have to recommend Sea of Sorrows aswell, the reality is we are going up to tier 3 and against Mags and Yak’s and we need NA coverage to be able to compete, if you would like to know during NA at the moment we are typically outmanned on 1 or 2 bl’s throughout the week and reset queues are almost non existentent with the occasional queue on EB during reset. So if tier 4 is a worry because of maybe zergs or queue times there are none, we definitely have the offpeak coverage to match your needs we just need the NA coverage so that’s where you can help us out =)

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

No and No. These two servers have perfectly fine North American timezone, and don’t need more.
True and fair people will advice servers other than their own.
My advice is to go Crystal Desert, they have bad NA and need a big improvement, or Dragonbrand.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Mushrooms.6158

Mushrooms.6158

I realize Crystal Desert is t4, but we’re gunna be t5 soon anyway if we don’t get get some fresh blood

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I wouldn’t go either AR or BP TBH.

After fighting them for awhile I don’t think they are what you are looking for.

Also consider t4 as well. You generally won’t get queue times during the week.

in WvW

Posted by: LunarFault.6780

LunarFault.6780

No and No. These two servers have perfectly fine North American timezone, and don’t need more.
My advice is to go Crystal Desert, they have bad NA and need a big improvement, or Dragonbrand.

JQ needs more wvw NA guilds. JQ is mostly a PVE server with awesome commanders who can win fights out manned. That’s how we have been #1. Our tactics on that server are superior. But, right now with all the transfers to Blackgate by HUGE ZERG guilds we can’t keep up. There rarely is a que on any map during any time zone. When there is a que it’s only 5 min.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

the man specifically says tier 5- tier 7 iinm….

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

JQ needs more wvw NA guilds. JQ is mostly a PVE server with awesome commanders who can win fights out manned. That’s how we have been #1. Our tactics on that server are superior. But, right now with all the transfers to Blackgate by HUGE ZERG guilds we can’t keep up. There rarely is a que on any map during any time zone. When there is a que it’s only 5 min.

Blackgate hasn’t received pure zerg transfers, JQ are just scared of not winning for the first time. All tier 1 servers are super zergy. Blackgate puts full force into one or two borderlands like today, but leaving other areas vulnerable. I admit, Blackgate has received transfers, so has Jade Quarry, but mainly SoR. JQ is in first place, I strongly disagree they need more people.
Servers with low NA courage would need the large NA guild much more than any tier 1 or even tier 2 server.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Humposaurus.5764

Humposaurus.5764

Whatever you decide, don’t transfer to Far Shiverpeaks. We like our match up and don’t want anyone to carry us any higher.

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Not sure if troll… lol Jade Queue “No queues in any timezone LOL” bahahaha chair broke.

Also read the OP’s post next time, tier 5-7

I recommend SoS/Devona’s rest

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.1859

Zen.1859

I would personally recommend Anvil Rock, we already have a guild your size by the name of ALS, and a few smaller guilds that coordinate well together. As a community i’d say we have a die hard attitude not alot of quit in us that to me defines why we’ve slowly climbed tiers. Lastly, we also happen to be the #1 PVP server NA. cheers : )

(edited by Zen.1859)

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

I would also say sea of sorrows though I am biased and we’re currently in t4 and as such are outside the scope of what you’re looking for. If you’re insistent about being in t5-t7 go emry bay, simply because they’re the last decent wvw server. Any lower than that and you’re not going to experience the meta or fight high quality oppositiokittenmilar numbers.

Good luck in your search.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

I know there was a lot of tension when were on T8 but we would love to have you guys here with us in T6. Sorry that people had turn in on their teammates when they missed SF so much it just turned ugly. Good luck and Godspeed all

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

id recommend BP ignore what people say bout BP and AR both servers are still learning but IMO if you wanna make an impact a difference then BP would be a great choice. Im co leader of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] the biggest guild on bp we would LOVE a guild with numbers like yours to work with tacticly on a big scale you would make an instant impact as BP is made up of mostly pugs and with those pugs we have reached the heights of T5 and above, currently we cannot compete with the numbers being thrown at us from the bigger servers of Ehmry and above so again your guild would make an instant impact. We are a fun close knit community on the server. If you want more info gimme a mssg here or in game any time.

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

If you’re interested in Borlis Pass, send me a mail or message me. I’m probably the best person to contact and will be able to answer any questions you have as well as outline what we have to offer.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

HoD…I guess….maybe?
Or GoM. I know of a guild there that would probably be interested in an alliance and helping you pay…

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

As someone actually from JQ, I’d say you would be welcomed. Though reading your OP, I do understand we are not what you are looking for. Why we were mentioned, idk.

For the other’s posting, yes we have no queue for most times of day. Only EB really get’s a full queue in NA prime time. Many of us have said, the numbers are exaggerated. Those first 2 weeks after the paid transfer began yes, we had queues around the clock. But, the games getting long in tooth and the better weather is here in NA. I have a feeling over the next couple of months, the mega zerk will have faded away.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Eredon Terrace is the server most in need of help atm with our lack of WvW players, Oh wait a minute you’re already here, look at all the gold you just saved.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Are you considering only NA servers or are EU on the table? your numbers on EU would give a server like Underworld 24/7 coverage without causing any real extra queues which usually upsets the original population.

in WvW

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

May as well throw this in here

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

In terms of balance, I don’t think many are going to advise a T7 world, let alone see many from those worlds encouraging such a move – that’s a pretty close-run race as it stands.

As far as T6 goes, IoJ and, to a lesser extent, SF seem like they could do with the extra NA coverage – although I can’t say I’ve had much interaction with their respective communities.

T5… well, both AR and BP could do with some serious help to even up the match against EBay. Both have scrapped it up from the lower ranks, so that’s probably a good sign of a fairly dedicated community (and judging from the earlier posters, both would welcome fresh blood). EBay itself is in a curious situation where it massively outnumbers the rest of the tier, but is still 90 rating points behind the next tier, thanks to the joys of Glicko. I like some of the EBay guys, but I’m hesitant to recommend them purely on that basis – for them to overcome that, they’d probably have to be stronger than any current T4 world is right now, which honestly does suck royally for them and any world that finds themselves in that kind of situation.

If you were considering T4 (the last queue I personally saw was a fair while ago and whilst I can’t entirely speak for SBI or CD, I would be surprised if they regularly saw two maps queued on reset night – certainly would doubt they saw a single queue for most of the week), there’s a lot of good folks on SBI and they’re probably the strongest overall as far as NA goes. CD seem to have the least militia, but have some solid organised guilds backing it up. SoS… I don’t really want to blather too much about given that 1) other folks have already made/will make the case for it and 2) I’d rather avoid the inherent bias towards my own world. There are only two things I would say. Firstly, that a move into SoS is probably going to be a move into T3, where we’re not going to be winning week in, week out like we are at the moment. Secondly, whilst I’m sure you’re more interested in things from the NA perspective, if you did end up considering T4 worlds too, I don’t mind sitting down and having a natter about SoS from the EU perspective.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Nsp could always use more people for our community we have cookie tacos here but that’s all I’ll say

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Well, i’m not generally doing this, but you could do worse than moving to <INSERT SERVER NAME HERE>.

We have a healthy, friendly and very skilled community, very little queues in your time-zone, and you would be welcome with lots of <GOLD/PRESENTS/KISSES>. Our community is widely acknowledged as one of the best in <EU/NA/TEH INTERNETZ> and all our opponents agree that they wish they were us. We fight our opposition using our <TEAMWORK/COORDINATION/MAD SKILLZ> even though all they can do in return is <ZERG/BLOB>. We never do that because we’re special and, dare i say, pretty unique in the entire GW2 server ecosystem. If we only ever lose a matchup, it’s because of such <UNFAIR TACTICS/CHEATS> as <SPEEDHAX/PVDOOR>. We are also home to <INSERT RANDOM GUILD TAGS YOUR MAN NEVER HEARD OF> whose <BROTHER-IN-ARMS/BFF/SIDEKICK> you would have the chance to become.

Now i hope you find a suitable home, and wouldn’t want to feel pushy, so feel free to go wherever suits your guild best. In my opinion, that would just happen to be <INSERT SERVER NAME HERE>.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Well, i’m not generally doing this, but you could do worse than moving to <INSERT SERVER NAME HERE>.

We have a healthy, friendly and very skilled community, very little queues in your time-zone, and you would be welcome with lots of <GOLD/PRESENTS/KISSES>. Our community is widely acknowledged as one of the best in <EU/NA/TEH INTERNETZ> and all our opponents agree that they wish they were us. We fight our opposition using our <TEAMWORK/COORDINATION/MAD SKILLZ> even though all they can do in return is <ZERG/BLOB>. We never do that because we’re special and, dare i say, pretty unique in the entire GW2 server ecosystem. If we only ever lose a matchup, it’s because of such <UNFAIR TACTICS/CHEATS> as <SPEEDHAX/PVDOOR>. We are also home to <INSERT RANDOM GUILD TAGS YOUR MAN NEVER HEARD OF> whose <BROTHER-IN-ARMS/BFF/SIDEKICK> you would have the chance to become.

Now i hope you find a suitable home, and wouldn’t want to feel pushy, so feel free to go wherever suits your guild best. In my opinion, that would just happen to be <INSERT SERVER NAME HERE>.

Bro you forgot to mention the cookie tacos

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in WvW

Posted by: Sablin.8071

Sablin.8071

LunarFault.6780:

“JQ needs more wvw NA guilds. JQ is mostly a PVE server with awesome commanders who can win fights out manned. That’s how we have been #1. Our tactics on that server are superior. But, right now with all the transfers to Blackgate by HUGE ZERG guilds we can’t keep up. There rarely is a que on any map during any time zone. When there is a que it’s only 5 min.”

Well JQ isnt in the tiers they are looking for, which I would have to recommend SoS without hesitation. However, I cant help derailing the thread a little and calling out this JQQer for this BS. JQ are scrubs who only got to #1 by stacking timeslots with huge zergs and because SoS got bored. BG even knocked you off about 6 weeks ago because you got complacent despite the overwhelming numerical superiority. JQ doesnt even use tactics…JQ only wins because of their massive SEA population that cleans up and holds all maps until the NAs get online. Literally a 3:1 advantage. BG gets a few new ppl, and is still outnumbered and JQ cries poor. Pathetic.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You’re looking T5 to T7, but I would like to extend an offer to consider Jade Quarry in T1. We always have room for more and are a blend of casual WvW as well as hard core WvW. It’s hard to explain… you’d have to see it. There are some amazing commanders running around here and many dedicated guilds that love this stuff, as well as a “pug” community that rounds things off wonderfully making the WvW experience in JQ one of the best in the game.

Give it a thought, we’d love to have you all along. It’s a choice you wouldn’t regret.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

GOM could use some more NA bodies that WVW in more then just EB and we have a decent night shift that is keeping us (as of now) in the lead

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

in WvW

Posted by: xeon.3851

xeon.3851

U can try check in SF is a Tier 6 in N/A

Remember: Fear leads to hate, hate leads to
anger, anger… leads to suffering!
“Of all the thing i miss my mind the most.”

(edited by xeon.3851)

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

gonna be honest stay where you are and give a kitten ton of thought into where you xfering to. spending $4500 or 21000 gold is a huge investment trust me my guilds done it.

have to also say bringing a 90man primetime zerg into t5-7 is gonna imballance that server group for a time and you will raise that server up 1-2 tiers with simply your movement.

also you may not have this issue since your guild has been together for so long but you will be doing pvdoor while the others in that wvw hide from your guild so expect for your players to get bored

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

If you like teamwork, I would say NSP. I for one, would love a big guild to come join us on NSP…. We are in t7, and the only thing keeping us from higher tiers is coverage and manpower. Extremely talented players, but you know how it is when you’re outmanned…

You should whisper me in-game. Either my username or simply Noroz so I can fill you in more. I really hate typing the stereotypical recruitment message. Always preferred live-chat.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Nsp could always use more people for our community we have cookie tacos here but that’s all I’ll say

well they would be a nice had to NSP wvw population, about quee, sometimes can happen in EB map at reset night, otherwise is a free to join.

• on last reset took about 2-3h after, to have a que in EB(other maps could have a group of 30-50 per map if all got together).

*server with good commanders and good organized guilds(yet very few ones as large as yours)

@frostshade, you forgot the bacon cookies

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

well they would be a nice had to NSP wvw population, about quee, sometimes can happen in EB map at reset night, otherwise is a free to join.

• on last reset took about 2-3h after, to have a que in EB(other maps could have a group of 30-50 per map if all got together).

*server with good commanders and good organized guilds(yet very few ones as large as yours)

@frostshade, you forgot the bacon cookies

Oh yeah?

Well JQ will throw in bacon-wrapped bacon cookies with a side order of cold beer to wash them down with.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Please stay FAR away from t7!! I totally understand you want to find a good fit, but we have a really good thing going in t7 right now, and a big guild like that would totally destroy it.

NSP and GoM hold their own just fine, and every time I’m on the numbers are pretty even overall. It’s the closest match I’ve ever played in and an influx of players would make me sad

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

please stay away from tier 7, we’re actually balanced now.

go help Anvil Rock or Borlis Pass.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

You should go to either GoM or NSP, I heard they are looking for more people.

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Any server you move to is going to cause an imbalance. Choose wisely please. Look for some way to balance a tier when you enter. Or you could always help DB move to T1…

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander