large guild looking to move

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

How do you not accept the challenge of picking the lowest server in the game and remake them in your image? haha

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

SBI and CD are good servers to go to, they need more people too. Mainly CD needs NA.

I think CD and SBI need Oceanic. SOS always full wipes the map between 5-8pm GMT +8

in WvW

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Just throwing this out there again for the people who want to transfer lol
——-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wL8pk-9Uv4 <————-

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

SBI and CD are good servers to go to, they need more people too. Mainly CD needs NA.

I think CD and SBI need Oceanic. SOS always full wipes the map between 5-8pm GMT +8

Mmm, the big help either of them are after are from Oceanics (or getting rid of us ).

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Go IoJ. I want them to be better in T6 and they need a guild like yours to do so. Even out-manned alot they have been 1 of my Favorite servers to fight against.

Stay away from T7 as they are all happy with their match up.

Darkhaven is always an option but theres Que times durning prime time NA.

But overall IoJ can get on par with SF/DH with your help.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Go IoJ. I want them to be better in T6 and they need a guild like yours to do so. Even out-manned alot they have been 1 of my Favorite servers to fight against.

Thats exactly what I was thinking too. At least from our match thread, some of the big guilds on SF are taking a break, so they may actually be able to beat DH when fielding their full force.

IoJ, on the other hand, is definitely fielding their full force and adapting incredibly fast.

SF doesnt really need any help, unless they want to move up a tier. Tier 7 is as close of a match as I have ever seen, so even a transfer of a 50 player guild would probably mess up the balance. Tier 8 is kind of its own thing.

So, coming from someone on DH, my vote is for IoJ as well!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Posted by: OZFugazi.6178

OZFugazi.6178

sos.

fantastic server with good people. NA slot would be a perfect fit.

oz

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

I’m going to KN, only becuase we lost about 5 big WvW guilds, we are stretched thin on NA, I can speak for our guild atleast.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Don’t move.

If you do move I hope everyone in your guild chooses to disseminate into the other guilds on your server.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

A lot of people here have told you what their server needs. However very few has asked you what you need. And I think that’s the single most important issue to consider for you and your guild.

-What kind of players you like to hang out with? Hardcore or goofy?
-Is WvW queue a major issue for you? 5 minute or 30 min+ wait time?
-Do you aim to learn from others or teach others?
-Do you prefer to work with profession guilds or with PUGs?
-Do you prefer to run with a smaller but higher quality zerg, or a bigger but lower quality zerg?
-Is money a huge issue? How important is money when compared to the other topics above?

These can only be answered in an online meeting, like with Teamspeak. Can we set up a time to meet with you to discuss this further? On behalf of Kaineng, I look forward to hearing from you.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

I’m not like the others, really. I’m interested in YOUR needs. Can we meet for coffee? Maybe take my widowless van to the beach?

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

A lot of people here have told you what their server needs. However very few has asked you what you need. And I think that’s the single most important issue to consider for you and your guild.

-Do you prefer to run with a smaller but higher quality zerg, or a bigger but lower quality zerg?
-Is money a huge issue? How important is money when compared to the other topics above?

These can only be answered in an online meeting, like with Teamspeak. Can we set up a time to meet with you to discuss this further?

This is a post that cuts right down to the heart of the matter. We need to know all of these things before we can say anything for certain.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

These can only be answered in an online meeting, like with Teamspeak. Can we set up a time to meet with you to discuss this further? On behalf of Kaineng, I look forward to hearing from you.

I appreciate a post like this, we have already made arrangements to speak to several different guilds on different servers. The fact of the matter is this is a big decision that will span over several weeks because we really want to get to know players and the community of the server we choose. It will also take a lot of coordination to move this many people.

As far as some of your questions, I can definitely give a quick reply.

We’re somewhat hardcore, but we joke around a lot (not to the point of trolling but a good joke once in a while is appreciated)

Queue time is in fact a major issue and we prefer to have zero downtime in getting everyone together

We are open to picking up any tactics and we have held tutorials for new players in wvw before, we are all on the same team so helping pugs is helping everyone – also, we are open to constructive criticism and love to gvg in order to become better

Right now, we work with a lot of pugs, and although we realize there are many trolls out there, we prefer a community where the people are mostly good-natured and listen to commanders, if we need to we will tag down and do what we can to help, it’s not a big deal

We run our own zerg most of the time and try to coordinate with the other guilds. Voip is a requirement in guild to stay coordinated and most of the time we are off in another borderland taking up the lane. Defending is okay for us as well and we will go to whichever bl we are needed in. We want to go somewhere that wants to work with us and can coordinate a defense / attack effectively. When we can’t field 15-20+ people at once, our commanders will either head to another commander or try to rally the militia

Hope that answer some questions. Feel free to drop me a line via forum mail to arrange a meeting or just chat.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Heh, I remember when KWBH/Smiling was on KN and left. Hmm. I’ll pass. Good luck with all that moving stuff.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

in my opinion.. when you leave ET it will create alot more instability in t8. but if you feel you have to leave and in search of newer opposition, battles, strategies, etc.. and based on past scores and current matchups i would suggest IoJ, BP, or AR.

i would guess IoJ would be better, and could probably bring balance to that tier.
SF seems to be struggling during the weekdays and im assuming DH fields more than SF does. and with IoJ being even lower pop DH can focus more on SF. so to me if you went to IoJ, that would take some pressure off of SF and give a boost to both servers possibly balancing that tier.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

U may want to look into a euro server

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Well, Ehmry Bay currently has 3 guilds about the same size as yours. A 4th big guild to man our 4th borderland on resets would be a really nice addition to finally get us back to T4.

Or.

You can join Dark Haven to help them go up to our tier. We really need new server opponents in Tier 5 AR and BP were good servers but several weeks playing them is already too much of the same thing.

I suggest join one of the top ranks on each tier and help them get up the ranks to shift the rankings a little bit.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Thats exactly what I was thinking too. At least from our match thread, some of the big guilds on SF are taking a break, so they may actually be able to beat DH when fielding their full force.

IoJ, on the other hand, is definitely fielding their full force and adapting incredibly fast.

SF doesnt really need any help, unless they want to move up a tier. Tier 7 is as close of a match as I have ever seen, so even a transfer of a 50 player guild would probably mess up the balance. Tier 8 is kind of its own thing.

So, coming from someone on DH, my vote is for IoJ as well!

Coming from someone else on DH, IoJ right now is suffering during NA primetime, their real strength is after NA goes to sleep. If you transfer to IoJ (which is a better choice than SF imo) it would make IoJ much more competative in T6.

I’d say BP or AR are other good ideas – they could def use your help, but I’d stay out of T7 because of how balanced it is.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

Posted by: bleach.9074

bleach.9074

Add me to the list of Darkhavenites to recommend IoJ.

[XSV] SMASH!

in WvW

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

For somewhat selfish reasons, I’m going to recommend EBay. Some of the most memorable fights I’ve had was when my server was against EBay in t4. They didn’t have the numbers, but they fought tooth and nail every week all the way up to reset. Your guild would most likely push them up from t5 to t4 just as my server is coming down from t3 to t4. I’d love to play against them again. They fight like honey badgers.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

thats what i stated.. i must agree with the good dr.

hey doc.. how goes it.. i miss our encounters

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I appreciate a post like this, we have already made arrangements to speak to several different guilds on different servers. The fact of the matter is this is a big decision that will span over several weeks because we really want to get to know players and the community of the server we choose. It will also take a lot of coordination to move this many people.

We’re somewhat hardcore, but we joke around a lot (not to the point of trolling but a good joke once in a while is appreciated)
Ebay gotz jokes

Queue time is in fact a major issue and we prefer to have zero downtime in getting everyone together
Ebay has Queue’s on reset and the only time during the week was when WvW patch went in

We are open to picking up any tactics and we have held tutorials for new players in wvw before, we are all on the same team so helping pugs is helping everyone – also, we are open to constructive criticism and love to gvg in order to become better
Ebay has GvG in spades, and we have a great communication between guilds

Right now, we work with a lot of pugs, and although we realize there are many trolls out there, we prefer a community where the people are mostly good-natured and listen to commanders, if we need to we will tag down and do what we can to help, it’s not a big deal
Sounds like Ebay has what you are looking for here :/

We run our own zerg most of the time and try to coordinate with the other guilds. Voip is a requirement in guild to stay coordinated and most of the time we are off in another borderland taking up the lane. Defending is okay for us as well and we will go to whichever bl we are needed in. We want to go somewhere that wants to work with us and can coordinate a defense / attack effectively. When we can’t field 15-20+ people at once, our commanders will either head to another commander or try to rally the militia
Ebay has a TS server for everyone. All of the big guilds use it with a lot of the small/medium guilds on there as well. There is lots of coordination now on Ebay. Infact while the big 3 guilds on our server are doing what they need to our small/medium guilds are the ones doing LOTS of the leg work.

Hope that answer some questions. Feel free to drop me a line via forum mail to arrange a meeting or just chat.

It sounds like Ebay has everything you are looking for, but if you xfer to us we’ll prolly move up a tier to tier4. So that could leave us out of the running except once you get here you’ll enjoy playing under dog tier4 w/ us.

Where ever you go in tier 5-8 is going to shake up the balance of things….I’d say go AR/BP if ya want because then you can fight us Ebayers Or like Noice said go DH so you’ll eventually come up and fight us I’d stay away from 7 tho since they are soooo balanced right now, and xfer’n there would be a crime beyond the level of what WM did to Kain.

ps. It seems where ever you go I’ll either fight w/ you or kill you so it matters not to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Don’t move.

If you do move I hope everyone in your guild chooses to disseminate into the other guilds on your server.

He could xfer to your server and then you’d finally get to come back and play w/ Ebay

Wouldn’t that be nice?

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

Sounds like Borliss Pass has everything your looking for too + ya would make an instant impact.

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

hello there im arathor from the guild HT on gunnar’s hold EU , we are looking for new guilds to join the server , we are currently in t7 , medium populated server , we got some great wvw guilds here and we are enjoying the WvW aswell! , we would love you guys to join us! , contact me ingame with a mail if your intrested. ( we have ZERO queu time most of the times )

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: Uruzet.1723

Uruzet.1723

You may want to take serious look at Underworld. The community is really great here and we have some really dedicated WvW players. Our server at the moment is learning rapidly in terms of zerg movement and ZvZ.

Our alliance is currently in the process of restructuring, so now may be a great time to transfer! We’re currently up against 2 german servers that have very strong night capping zergs and we’re outmanned most of the time but we’re still having a lot of fun and being organised about it! The PuG’s aren’t so bad here as they used to be :P

Everyone is learning a lot here at the moment! This is the highest we’ve ever been and there are few purely WvW guilds here, (only 4 atm). These 4 are extremely well organised and many other large guilds have many dedicated WvW’ers that have been playing here since the release. 80% of our WvW’ers use the same global teamspeak! We barely ever get queues on borderlands. We’re hoping new WvW guilds will join us

Uruzet
Officer of the WvW guild – Swords of Underworld [SWD]
www.swordsofunderworld.com

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

MANVIL ROCK! MANVIL ROCK!! MANVIL ROCK!!!

Come to the best spvp NA server. The spvp here is a great to hone your fighting skills. There are teams in tpvp here that you will not do any damage too. Where we have climbed painfully slow up the from rank 21 to where we are currently…14. That proves we were never a “Bandwagon” server. We have never had a night presence and play catch up to BP’s pajama parties during our prime time. We fight with whatever we can and are willing to work with other guilds. Our wvw guilds need help though. I think in tier 5 Ebay and AR are superior to BP in open field.

If you go to Ebay then you will crush blue and red. If you go to AR/BP then one is being sent to tier 6 and the other will make a run at green. Either way I think your guild will either balance out a tier by joining blue/red or get green to the next level.

IMO I think Ebay/AR/ or DH

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Teozard.7513

Teozard.7513

Hello, just quick information for you.

We are guild from Piken Square server and we are currently looking for partners. Since we are most powerful force in our prime time, it hard to keep borders when we are offline. Good thing that your prime time is right after ours, so we can organize non-stop progress and have a lot of fun as well.

PM me for more information if you interested.

(edited by Teozard.7513)

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

I wish someone would transfer to NSP! I have been on the server from just about launch and it is getting exhausting lately being almost always outmanned. I think our guys do a tremendous job considering how many people we have but it definitely wears you down after awhile. So many good people and good players but we simply need more. I know NSP could absorb a 100 man guild and still not throw the population balance out of whack in T7…..though with that kind of influx I’m confidant we would move back up into T6.

in WvW

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

I’d say “go for Anvil Rock” – after having fought them for several weeks now, I have a healthy respect for that server, and genuinely like them as a whole (expect that one troll guild…), and would like to see them become an even bigger threat to those of us in Ehmry Bay =D

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Hi there I would like to recommend Isle of Janthir. We are currently in T6 smallest pop and coverage of the 3 server in our tier usually losing by a margin of 60k+ points to the top server(DH). A guild of your size could def bring some equilibrium to our tier and make for a competitive match up for everyone

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I salute those Darkhaven’s people who wants a good matchup with us (IoJ). I don’t want to sound desperate but yeah we need a little help from NA people.

Cheers!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Once we reached tier 5 we managed to win on Ehmry bay with 30k Lead. but then we’ve been losing to them week after week due many reasons

Come BP, your guild would make a huge difference

check out our community site, we have a hidden section only for commanders to discuss stuff FYI http://www.borlis.org/

When we’re losing, we never give up, we try and get stuff done.

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Well, after skimming the thread it looks like the general consensus is that Jade Quarry would be ideal for your guild. You’d be most welcome, of course.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hey Sniffy, miss you guys from the old T8 days. As others have said your guild was one of the ones we in SF respected for your tenacity and fighting spirit. We would love to have you guys enhance our server. Though we wield large forces we hardly ever have queue times except those times Amadeus mentioned. You will hardly ever find queues to the BLs unless it is our BL on reset night. Most every server will have EB queues on busy nights but ours are not too long of a wait.

We are a fun loving community and as has been pointed out we never give up. For myself I would welcome you guys and I know you would integrate well with our WvW core group. I hear our TS is quite an adventure as well!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hey Sniffy, miss you guys from the old T8 days. As others have said your guild was one of the ones we in SF respected for your tenacity and fighting spirit. We would love to have you guys enhance our server. Though we wield large forces we hardly ever have queue times except those times Amadeus mentioned. You will hardly ever find queues to the BLs unless it is our BL on reset night. Most every server will have EB queues on busy nights but ours are not too long of a wait.

We are a fun loving community and as has been pointed out we never give up. For myself I would welcome you guys and I know you would integrate well with our WvW core group. I hear our TS is quite an adventure as well!

SF don’t need people! (Just to keep old habits alive…)

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

If you are running those numbers, you aren’t t5-t7 and are going to be very bored unless you like rolling through people. Either transfer to Ebay and push it to t4, or SoS and push it to t3.

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

SF don’t need people! (Just to keep old habits alive…)

LOL, we DO need numbers especially in the EU/Oceanic time zones. If I remember correctly that was how the other T8 servers got their points against us.

Now, where is my score update Jeknar???

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

LOL, we DO need numbers especially in the EU/Oceanic time zones. If I remember correctly that was how the other T8 servers got their points against us.

Now, where is my score update Jeknar???

I just came back from a “vacation” (didn’t logged since april’s 21th). Looks like a lot of stuff happened during my absence… I’ll problably go back to my regular schedule this week…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: whillie.7451

whillie.7451

In terms of balance, I don’t think many are going to advise a T7 world, let alone see many from those worlds encouraging such a move – that’s a pretty close-run race as it stands.

As far as T6 goes, IoJ and, to a lesser extent, SF seem like they could do with the extra NA coverage – although I can’t say I’ve had much interaction with their respective communities.

T5… well, both AR and BP could do with some serious help to even up the match against EBay. Both have scrapped it up from the lower ranks, so that’s probably a good sign of a fairly dedicated community (and judging from the earlier posters, both would welcome fresh blood). EBay itself is in a curious situation where it massively outnumbers the rest of the tier, but is still 90 rating points behind the next tier, thanks to the joys of Glicko. I like some of the EBay guys, but I’m hesitant to recommend them purely on that basis – for them to overcome that, they’d probably have to be stronger than any current T4 world is right now, which honestly does suck royally for them and any world that finds themselves in that kind of situation.

If you were considering T4 (the last queue I personally saw was a fair while ago and whilst I can’t entirely speak for SBI or CD, I would be surprised if they regularly saw two maps queued on reset night – certainly would doubt they saw a single queue for most of the week), there’s a lot of good folks on SBI and they’re probably the strongest overall as far as NA goes. CD seem to have the least militia, but have some solid organised guilds backing it up. SoS… I don’t really want to blather too much about given that 1) other folks have already made/will make the case for it and 2) I’d rather avoid the inherent bias towards my own world. There are only two things I would say. Firstly, that a move into SoS is probably going to be a move into T3, where we’re not going to be winning week in, week out like we are at the moment. Secondly, whilst I’m sure you’re more interested in things from the NA perspective, if you did end up considering T4 worlds too, I don’t mind sitting down and having a natter about SoS from the EU perspective.

I’m from ioj and we get out man during the na day crew from what I’ve heard. The server seems to relying on us oceanic players to either make a push or take every thing back.

Commander of IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Here are a few additional things that KWBH would bring to a server (from an “outsiders” perspective)

*When I’m in the ‘ole homeland BL and we’re getting our hineys handed to us, I tend to hit the contacts list to see who else is online that might be able to provide some assistance. I have ALWAYS been able to count on KWBH (usually lead by Jugg) to come within minutes to lend a hand. More often than not, they are usually the difference in us keeping our BL or losing it. I’ve never heard any complaining from them. I’ve never felt as if they think it’s a burden to come and help. They’re always cordial. There are many “thank you’s” (at least from me) and “your welcomes” from them. When everything is mopped up, or at least stable, they move right back to where they were and keep on keepin on.

*I’ve personally never had any negative interactions with their members, leaders, or Commanders. They’ve always been pretty easy to /m chat with.

*Their guild-tactics are good and always seem to be getting better. Many people are familiar with [Agg] and [FoE] on our server, but [KWBH] is one of those guilds, like those two, that seem to be genuinely interested in being the best players they can be and always seem to be making improvements.

*They seem to work well with “pugs”. Speaking as a “pug”, I’ve never felt unwelcomed when I run with their guild. I’ve never felt like I was being hung out to dry or taken advantage of because I wasn’t a [KWBH].

There are probably other things to mention, but those are some of the key things I can think of at this moment. For the record, I WOULD LOVE IT IF THEY WOULD STAY AT ET. I’ve enjoyed the time spent playing with them and I’ll definately be sad to see them go. With that being said, if they’re absolutely set on leaving, I wanted to at least make sure that I could lend some support to a great bunch of folks, since they’ve helped support us at ET.

Good luck [KWBH] and if there is anything that I can do to make your remaining time more enjoyable at ET (or convince you to stay haha), please look me up.

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyDuck.4610

CrazyDuck.4610

gates of madness!!

YouWish – Guard
DragonBrand – [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

@Shademehr;

That is exactly what I think everyone in T6 will appreciate. As someone on DH, that is EXACTLY the type of foe I wish to face. They have certainly been reasonable and well measured even in response to trolls in this thread.

So, without further ado, I do believe IoJ is calling [KWBH]’s name. It kind of sounds like a moose mating call with a sneeze; “KWBH!!!”

:)

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Posted by: whillie.7451

whillie.7451

something else i would add to list of why you should choose ioj. in the video below, is when the oceanic players tried to re-flip SM from dh in the mach up of dr/dh/ioj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPi4hDQu13E

Commander of IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I think it’s hilarious how much JQ wants you guys.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Oprah.1347

Oprah.1347

I wouldn’t go to T1 – that’s for sure. We’re crowded as hell.

in WvW

Posted by: aldwid.7548

aldwid.7548

LunarFault.6780:

“JQ needs more wvw NA guilds. JQ is mostly a PVE server with awesome commanders who can win fights out manned. That’s how we have been #1. Our tactics on that server are superior. But, right now with all the transfers to Blackgate by HUGE ZERG guilds we can’t keep up. There rarely is a que on any map during any time zone. When there is a que it’s only 5 min.”

Well JQ isnt in the tiers they are looking for, which I would have to recommend SoS without hesitation. However, I cant help derailing the thread a little and calling out this JQQer for this BS. JQ are scrubs who only got to #1 by stacking timeslots with huge zergs and because SoS got bored. BG even knocked you off about 6 weeks ago because you got complacent despite the overwhelming numerical superiority. JQ doesnt even use tactics…JQ only wins because of their massive SEA population that cleans up and holds all maps until the NAs get online. Literally a 3:1 advantage. BG gets a few new ppl, and is still outnumbered and JQ cries poor. Pathetic.

Not sure 30-50 bg zergs running around all the time (literally 24hrs) means outnumbered. And new PVE patch and collapse of huge Chinese guild hurt JQ kitten so hard!

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I think it’s hilarious how much JQ wants you guys.

I think it’s insulting if you don’t.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I’d say come to IoJ.

Our current match-up is with DH and SF, both are powerhouse servers during NA hours and IoJ however is not. Having a guild like yours transfer to our server would really help us put up a better fight. I’d also like to mention IoJ has a good oceanic presence so whatever work you put into the day you won’t have to worry about losing it over night from pvdoor We also never have ques even on reset night and we have a public server-wide teamspeak free for all members of IoJ to use.

Once again IoJ and heck even the other two servers in our tier would appreciate your joining us as it would really balance the tier making the fights so much more thrilling!

I hope you consider us as your new home!

~MrFluffy

Hi

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz