linking

linking

in WvW

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

when are you anet planning to remove linking?

take notice of some communities (those lovely HIGH TIERS) dont care at all of having “dead servers” linking as “casual players” and even worst insults? as most of us of low tiers dont care at all of beeing linked with those lovely HIGH TIERS)

as the permanent lag as the permanent queues?

i prefer my old “empty” tier 7-8-9

from a Fissure of Woe player

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

linking

in WvW

Posted by: Zril.1760

Zril.1760

FoW come back to GH

i still hope anet remakes the linkings after1 month and doesnt wait the whole 2 months

linking

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

when are you anet planning to remove linking?

take notice of some communities (those lovely HIGH TIERS) dont care at all of having “dead servers” linking as “casual players” and even worst insults? as most of us of low tiers dont care at all of beeing linked with those lovely HIGH TIERS)

as the permanent lag as the permanent queues?

i prefer my old “empty” tier 7-8-9

from a Fissure of Woe player

The poll has ended! After removing all votes for “Don’t Count My Vote”, the final results are:

82.7% – Yes

17.3% – No

This mean that World Linking is now officially a Guild Wars 2 Feature. Thank you to everyone who voted!

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

linking

in WvW

Posted by: Peppel.9736

Peppel.9736

heya funghetto and all others,

I agree! I have written a post for WSR – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/World-Linking-8-26-2016/page/5#post6310667

The linking is generally a good thing. When we (guest server) not linking with a high server. FoW and we are togther with FsP. The Qeues, so bad, the blob fights also.

Anet should quickly relinking us from FSP. Better next MU than in 6 weeks.

- FoW to Gunnar’s Hold & Vabbi
- WSR to Aurora Glade & Ring of Fire

We had a great time with RoF and we missing it. That would be great. We do not need to be in T1 or 2. We just want fun in wvw it´s roaming and make PPT.

We also miss T8 or T7, but that’s past. Too many (vertrane player and guilden) have left WSR

I moved my BF’s acc to RoF, ok lvl 14 in wvw … loool … but it’s fun to play there! However, this should not be the purpose of a game

Please anet give us our joy at wvw back

Tinka – Whiteside Ridge WSR - It’s a game, have fun and be kind to others
Slow-death-of-the-forgotten-Guest-server

linking

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

good luck with that NA T4 had a horrid set of links as of day 1 last linking — it lasted 8 weeks….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

linking

in WvW

Posted by: judge.8754

judge.8754

heya funghetto and all others,
Anet should quickly relinking us from FSP. Better next MU than in 6 weeks.

- FoW to Gunnar’s Hold & Vabbi
- WSR to Aurora Glade & Ring of Fire

Please anet give us our joy at wvw back

Those links might have been close to balanced 2 years ago.
These days i’m not even sure if we in GH can remain a host server with our current numbers. Atm We, GH and Vabbi are vs Aurora Glade & Ring of Fire vs DL & millers.

This is by far not evenly linked. I’m pretty sure GH + vabbi vs AG without link would be an easy win for AG.

We in GH like challenging fights, but these days are just constant evenings of home border defends vs blobs / zergs & guildgroups.

And yeah we don’t have queues, sometimes not even when EB helps out home border.

But yeah we need better links for (more) even matchups to get our joy at wvw back.

Mesmers Are Evil / Miss Judge WvW junky
Playing A Game [TaG]
Gunnars Hold

linking

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesis.7152

Nemesis.7152

I’m sorry but Gunnars Hold has never had a problem with getting numbers etc .The above post is just because their no longer dominating the current match up like they normally do with their numbers.So yer.For once Ring of Fire has a decent merge with Aurora Glade. Not surprised to see them posting this to be honest.

linking

in WvW

Posted by: judge.8754

judge.8754

Last i checked i am one person, so “them posting” is nicely generalised but realy not the case.

And sure we had matches where we were dominating the matchup. But those aren’t the most fun matchups. I’m pretty sure RoF had those too. In my oppinion the most fun matchups is when the 3 servers are scorewise very close to eachother. Where the outcome of the match is determined on the last day. Win or lose, it’s cool then.

I do think it was the goal for the linking system, to create even matchups.

Mesmers Are Evil / Miss Judge WvW junky
Playing A Game [TaG]
Gunnars Hold