loot since update

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Has everyone been getting the same loot as normal since the update, ( other than the champ update )

Killed over 200 ppl today so far and only got 15 badges, and a few heavy bags, this is way way way below what would normal be dropping in WvW,

Anets way of pushing us into PvE?

Course could be linked to the massive screw up that has occurred in WvW and massive delay on skills etc, so its not recording hits correctly.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

I have almost no loot today (600+ kills) How you managed to break wvw so bad in this update?

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

CONFIRMED many on deso have also noted this.

Thanks anet.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

SAME!!! I was wondering if I wasnt tagging enough or something. Noticebly 1/3 less loot definatly. Had a massive battle today and I didnt even have full bags, impossible.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Apparently they thought WvW was too profitable so mega nerfed any drops and added the LS 24/7 farm with constant rares/tier 6/lodestones

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

I brought this up in another thread..

This may be a measure to pull people away from WvW to participate in the new content. WvW was great for loot (best place IMO), but now the new Queen’s Jubilee content is far superior to WvW in regards to loot/gold.

Realistically, if your a player who played WvW mainly for loot, it doesn’t make sense anymore to farm there. You can easily fill your bags up in the new content in less than 30 min.

This also could have an indirect impact on the WvW populace if next’s weeks matches are mismatches. I highly doubt you’ll find servers that are getting blow out to remain in WvW when they can clean up in Queen’s Jubilee.

Anet better take note of the match-ups created next week

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

This may be a measure to pull people away from WvW to participate in the new content. WvW was great for loot (best place IMO), but now the new Queen’s Jubilee content is far superior to WvW in regards to loot/gold.

Realistically, if your a player who played WvW mainly for loot, it doesn’t make sense anymore to farm there. You can easily fill your bags up in the new content in less than 30 min.

This also could have an indirect impact on the WvW populace if next’s weeks matches are mismatches. I highly doubt you’ll find servers that are getting blow out to remain in WvW when they can clean up in Queen’s Jubilee.

WvW has never been the best place for loot. It has always been the worst place, with the poorest drops and the poorest quality of drops. A single fractal run usually nets more than a whole night of WvW and even the new chests routinely drop greens when PvE chests have guaranteed rare items.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

WvW has never been the best place for loot. It has always been the worst place, with the poorest drops and the poorest quality of drops. A single fractal run usually nets more than a whole night of WvW and even the new chests routinely drop greens when PvE chests have guaranteed rare items.

From my experience, fractals is atrocious for loot compared to WvW, but that also might depend on what servers we play on.

If you can convince me that fractals can net over 8g per hour then i’ll admit im doing something wrong in Fractals and I’m gladly all ears to get more if you have a suggestion.

My record right now in WvW (without getting any exotics and I believe 3 yellows) is 46g in just over 4hours of play. On average I get about 4-5g per hour and 15-20g a night (as I play usually 3-4hrs). Can fractals get me that?

I havn’t tested the current loot in WvW as I’ve been strictly doing Queen’s Jubilee. As I’m able to fill my bags in about 30 min of play in Queen’s jubilee.. from the sounds of it, it sounds like the go-to place instead of WvW.

loot since update

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

You are the reason that this possible loot nerf happened…also idk what your doing bc that’s ridiculous money in WvW

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: AMP.2398

AMP.2398

From my experience, fractals is atrocious for loot compared to WvW, but that also might depend on what servers we play on.

If you can convince me that fractals can net over 8g per hour then i’ll admit im doing something wrong in Fractals and I’m gladly all ears to get more if you have a suggestion.

My record right now in WvW (without getting any exotics and I believe 3 yellows) is 46g in just over 4hours of play. On average I get about 4-5g per hour and 15-20g a night (as I play usually 3-4hrs). Can fractals get me that?

I havn’t tested the current loot in WvW as I’ve been strictly doing Queen’s Jubilee. As I’m able to fill my bags in about 30 min of play in Queen’s jubilee.. from the sounds of it, it sounds like the go-to place instead of WvW.

How are you making 46g in 4 hours in WvW? It would take me hours just to juggle around/get rid of the 40+ gold worth of white or blues from my inventory.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

woah barely lootbags!wtf? anet fix this!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Yea, what’s going on here. No loot at all

(edited by Sharpoon.8197)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

anet to 2nd class citazens: get kittened, we don’t care about you.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

You are the reason that this possible loot nerf happened…also idk what your doing bc that’s ridiculous money in WvW

How is it ridiculous, is it ridiculous that someone can go take 5 mins to fight the frost maw and now get a hammer worth 400g, then jump down to ORR, and kill a champ and maybe get another hammer worth 400g, abet the chances are low but it could happen,

If you only play WvW then that gold they get maybe the only gold in the game they get etc,

Anyway, went in again today just did a small 50 kill test, 0 badges, 4 spikes 1 heavy bag,

LOOT IN WVW = NERFED INTO THE GROUND

Where I don’t play WvW for the loot, its just another example of how you are not rewarded for the time invested in this game, anet may aswell go ahead and kill the wvw servers and just force everyone into PvE.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Yes, alot of ppl in my guild noticed this too. Apparently, WvW was too profitable place, precursors was falling from skies, lord never drops less when 10g, etc.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Same here. I actually get more loot while killing Coyotes/Skelks for powering up my BloodLust

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

anet to 2nd class citazens: get kittened, we don’t care about you.

3rd, there are spvpers also before wvwers.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

loot since update

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

When I said ridiculous I didn’t mean it as bad…I meant as like I’ve never heard of anyone else getting close to that much and I was impressed/jealous lol

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

No tag at the bottom of your signature, just who are you and how do you go about getting that sort of return in wvw, ie which server and guild do you play with, etc.

4-5g an hour? 15-20g a night? share your secret so we can all come share in your mega wealth.

Personally I barely make enough to cover my food costs and repair bills.

Maybe this guy is one of those spvpers that Anet believe everything they say, heard this from him and promptly nerfed the hell out of wvw drops without bothering to ask anyone else.

At less than one drop per three kills, each drop worth on average 50 copper, 600 kills per gold, that’s around 3,000 kills per hour or 50 EVERY MINUTE. Even doubling that drop rate leaves you at 25 kills a minute- how exactly can you do that?

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

I would definitely agree with the lower drop rates. Doing a guild raid as a staff ele last night I reckon I got less than a third of the number of drops I would normally expect in an evening, grouped in a 5 man party. Going by the Heavy Loot Bag count I would normally expect ~50 and I had 15. Other guildies also reported the same reduced drop rate.

By nerfing the drop rate in the Crown Pavilion I suspect they have also done the same to WvW.

[TaG] – GH

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

Loot right now in WvW isn’t even worth mentioning, it’s so pathetic I’m starting to feel it’s useless to even press the loot button.

I can’t understand why they would nerf the WvW loot, it makes no sense to me whatsoever. I would love to hear the reasoning for this nerf from Anet staff. I mean seriously, as if WvW loot was any good before, but now… One would prolly have to play for 2 weeks to be able to afford 1 single armor piece with marks of honor…

This better be a joke.

I mean if this is the way they want to break the big zergs up that’s fine with me, but then they could at least say it and make it official…

(edited by samo.1054)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

By nerfing the drop rate in the Crown Pavilion I suspect they have also done the same to WvW.

Funniest part is that no one in their QA team notice things like these. I’m assuming they have one

All is vain.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Was the nerf in the patch notes?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: nihasa.5067

nihasa.5067

I have noticed this too. Too bad though.

Nihasa The Engineer [WvW] Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Simple.

They had to balance out the crazy influx of Cash coming out of the Living story. And sucking the Cash out of the WWW community was the easy and least rage inducing way, as we are used to getting the short end of the stick anyway.

Ridiculous.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: JimJames.5361

JimJames.5361

Im sure that this is a mistake that will be fixed later. If this is an intended “fix” then people should come to their sense and realise this greatly affects the players that do full time wvw. We should not be forced to go pve to make some gold.

[VII] Brutal Slaps – Warrior of Seventh Legion – Aurora Glade

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Earning money in WvW was always bad compared to other game modes, especially if you’re the one who keeps upgrading towers and keeps, but now it almost feels like they let us earn just enough money to be able to pay the repair bill and no more.

I remember a while back when they increased loot drops, they said this was intentional. It was still kinda low then, but acceptable and we appreciated it. Now I feel like a hobo in WvW, earning scraps just to survive on the streets.

I really hope it’s a bug that will be fixed soon =(

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Edward.7362

Edward.7362

That’s it! After playing for two hours in zerg vs zerg fighting I got exactly 20 items white-blue-green. It has been like this since the last patch.
I wasn’t getting exactly rich before but I was SLOWLY getting money for my commander tag. Now there is no way I can get that in WvWvW given the new loot rewards system.
This completely ruined the game for me as I am only interested in WvWvW (+daily sPvP) but now I feel that aNet is forcing me to go grind money to the stupid grind event in Divinity Reach or conducting TP schemes. I can’t stand that mindless grind in Divinity Reach. AoE, move to next group, AoE move to next group, AoE, move to next group…((((((((((((( I am not a bot!!!
I am disgusted, I don’t believe this is some sort of oversight. I don’t know why aNet made this decision but it’s a very bad one.
If this is not getting fixed soon I’ll find another game to play.

- very unhappy customer

Desolation EU
Shandaara – elementalist, Liiana Iceclaw – warrior
Sir Edward Ironwing – guardian, Infinius Black – necro

loot since update

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I don’t play wvw for loot, but it seems normal right now. Perhaps you had a stint of bad luck.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]