m8 how let DB move down

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: masta.4509

masta.4509

Guys some1 at anet made DB move down to T2 and this is what happened. GJ guys.

Attachments:

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This had to be deliberate by anet.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Yeah that didn’t happen until Mag went to bed though. DB was being kitten on all night. They didn’t catch up until around 6am EST.
If anet would hurry up with the scoring change so night capping didn’t carry so hard this could be a competitive match up.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

So what if there were scoring changes. Doesn’t change the fact mag will have zilch to fight and DB will have 50+.

DB should just be in T1 where there are other people to fight when they’re on, all these scoring changes do nothing for DB who will still sit there bored ticking at whatever.

“Competitive” match up where DB has nothing to do 12 hours of the day because mag decides to only play wvw 2 hours a day. What a joke

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Yeah that didn’t happen until Mag went to bed though. DB was being kitten on all night. They didn’t catch up until around 6am EST.
If anet would hurry up with the scoring change so night capping didn’t carry so hard this could be a competitive match up.

Here comes the Mag excuses and whining again.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Here comes the Mag excuses and whining again.

How is that whining? You can look at the match history yourself, Mag was winning all through reset in PPK and PPT. I personally don’t care if dragonwagon players get bored during off hours, that’s what happens when people bandwagon that hard. I’m enjoying myself during the hours I play, plenty of bags to be had.

LGN

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Just chill for the week and run up the ppt score like BG did when they too got dropped a few weeks back. TC is almost guaranteed to finally get the boot from T1 next week (I’m kind of shocked they’re still there).

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Mustang.5706

Mustang.5706

Update: it’s getting worse

Attachments:

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: atticus.5284

atticus.5284

Time for the DB bandwagon to de-stack

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Anet needs to drop the overstacked servers down as far as T3 so the players will eventually realize that in order to get fights they will have to de-stack.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Anet needs to drop the overstacked servers down as far as T3 so the players will eventually realize that in order to get fights they will have to de-stack.

Bring them to T4. They will be playign alone like any other server that drops here anyway, and honestly DH and SF have nothing more to lose.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Update: it’s getting worse

If you own everything, you can do it like SFR did it for years: leave a scout in WvW and continue karma-train in EotM

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

The difference between tiers is just stupid right now.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Thats why I voted for 1 month (or weekly) re-links, then the bandwaggoners get linked down before they overstack that much

Anyhow next friday all T1 server will hopefully loose their linked world and be solo.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Thats why I voted for 1 month (or weekly) re-links, then the bandwaggoners get linked down before they overstack that much

Same. Shorter links would make bandwagoning impractical and kept the match ups a lot fresher. They could have even done away with glicko entirely because there wouldn’t be enough time for people to try and game the system.

LGN

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Weekly would just turn WvW in EotM imo. 1 month still reasonable tho.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Weekly would just turn WvW in EotM imo. 1 month still reasonable tho.

Yeah 1 month was the sweet spot, and if I remember right it was also the option that got the most votes.

LGN

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I like how all last week Mag was all “Mag incoming T1 hype” then DB drops down and now people are more like “why tf is a T1 server down here?”

DB are about the same as TC, they just have some better guilds and way more SEA coverage. They still have bad PUGs and not many roamers. At least FA has solid PUGs/roamers to compete with the rare times they’re actually doing anything. Most of the time they seem to be non-existent, though.

I want TC back, personally. Not the greatest fighters but they give it 110% and they don’t quit when things aren’t going their way. I enjoy that they always come back for more instead of wiping once or twice then hiding on a different map like a lot of servers do. I also enjoy that they don’t have a SEA blob like DB that builds 3+ Shield Generators to protect their 6+ Rams against all 5 of us defending our keep (what happened this morning). Because you know, it’s not over kill at all.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Bad dice roll mate…DB had an 8% chance to go up against Mag and 5% chance to go up against FA this round. Lucky for you we’ll be getting a new matchup Tuesday when they roll a DBL back into the mix.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I like how all last week Mag was all “Mag incoming T1 hype” then DB drops down and now people are more like “why tf is a T1 server down here?”

DB are about the same as TC, they just have some better guilds and way more SEA coverage. They still have bad PUGs and not many roamers. At least FA has solid PUGs/roamers to compete with the rare times they’re actually doing anything. Most of the time they seem to be non-existent, though.

I want TC back, personally. Not the greatest fighters but they give it 110% and they don’t quit when things aren’t going their way. I enjoy that they always come back for more instead of wiping once or twice then hiding on a different map like a lot of servers do. I also enjoy that they don’t have a SEA blob like DB that builds 3+ Shield Generators to protect their 6+ Rams against all 5 of us defending our keep (what happened this morning). Because you know, it’s not over kill at all.

I respect you for admitting this.

That said, mag largely overestimates their skill, and expects that T1 is just more instances of disjointed smaller groups of players which their huge gank squads can trash. When real numbers get involved, either they wipe because an overwhelming majority play FotM OP roaming specs, or run away knowing they’re fighting fair and thus can’t win. Post-T1 invasion, when TC was disjointed and its community crumbling, they still got crushed in T2 after making another, separate T1 push. Mag isn’t ready to play T1. It needs to ditch its super-stronk-roaming-megagank “our KDR is best” philosophy and play organized if it really wants to win. And I can say now its roaming will collapse if it tries to, because far too many of its current players are there because they transferred when hearing about how skillful the small-scale was, pretty much being wannabes from when the server actually had really, really good small-scale players several years ago.

Honestly, all servers these day perform roughly the same on the individual level. Every server has amazing players, and every server has terrible ones, roughly in equal distribution relative to one another. The game’s just gone full-on numbers and coverage wars mostly.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

DB had roughly a 54% chance to roll a match other than DB/BG/JQ. The days of glicko locking T1 are over.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Kro.7984

Kro.7984

Sorry OP, you guys did not have anyone on at that time and we are use to seeing a lot of Bg/ Jq/Tc during that time. Hopefully that was just an extra empty period today for FA and Mag.

When do you have more players on? Maybe some of us can adjust our playing time a bit so we can have some fun fights.

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Kro,

OP is on DB. See his screenshot? He’s green.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

m8 how let DB move down

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

We’re going to go ahead and close this thread, as match-up threads are not permitted on the forums.