mesmers

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Enocka.7421

Enocka.7421

can a mesmer fire through a gate or target through a wall with his auto attack. J ust asking because i cant but apparently some can also there are some fantastic ac users that can fire around corners and walls

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

there are a few mesmer hacks that I have seen like blinking on top of walls… if you can… film it and report it.

I think that Anet need to revisit the line of sight thing on mesmer skills because sometimes even if I am on a small hill… half my skills won’t work (especially sword/pistol combo)… I need to be on a even playing field to use some of my skills. I manage but it does give the person I am fighting against an unfair advantage and I have to spend more time dodging and in invisibility waiting for skills to recharge.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Yes I have noticed I can do this on occasion. Well through doors when someone is attacking. Meant to report it but did not have the chance during a battle and then forgot about it.

SBI

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

there are some fantastic ac users that can fire around corners and walls

You’re describing everyone who ever uses an ArrowCart there. The only Line of Sight that matters on an AC is yours, not the AC’s, so if you can lay a circle down somewhere, the AC will gladly shoot arrows through rooftops, walls, rocks, trees, mountains, cliffsides, or anything else that might get in the way, and drop the full attack’s worth of arrows on the everything inside the circle you laid down.

IF you are talking about people who shoot ArrowCarts WAY out into places where you know they shouldn’t have any Line of Sight or be able to even lay down a circle, that’s a bug, hack, or exploit, depending on who you’re talking to, but it just involves putting the game in windowed mode and changing the aspect ratio to something totally different from the screen you’re using, allowing you to see things that you normally couldn’t. This can also be achieved by simply using multiple screens, which as far as I know is working as intended, and will allow you to shoot an ArrowCart over the wall of a Keep, hitting people inside the Keep whom you normally wouldn’t be able to see at all. This has been complained about many times on the forums, and will probably be fixed at some point, though I have no idea how.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

there are a few mesmer hacks that I have seen like blinking on top of walls… if you can… film it and report it.

I think that Anet need to revisit the line of sight thing on mesmer skills because sometimes even if I am on a small hill… half my skills won’t work (especially sword/pistol combo)… I need to be on a even playing field to use some of my skills. I manage but it does give the person I am fighting against an unfair advantage and I have to spend more time dodging and in invisibility waiting for skills to recharge.

All line of sight needs to be revisited, honestly. Being able to attack something behind a door , not including hitting the door with aoe and hitting people behind it, is messed up. I am talking about being able to target an object behind the door and use skills that do not require LOS. All skills should require LOS. What kind of kitten is that? Using dragon tooth, eles can take down arrow carts way up on cliffs, or arrow carts placed behind doors, just by being able to target it. This shouldn’t happen at all. Ever.

CD

mesmers

in WvW

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Is nice to see thiefs complaining another classes …why not the same defense apply thieves do for endless stealth spam ….adapt to it …play better .