new commander ui menu cutoff

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

i have my chat box top left corner. squad stuff bottom left. honestly id reccommend this setup to everyone….after i changed it i havent gone back its much easier not looking down with ur eyes.

the new ui menu u bring up as a commander was not formatted properly and its cutoff below the screen…so i cant access all the options.

plz fix soooooooon. prop the menue up more or add a scroll function to it so i can access the cutoff bit

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Blackwood.9072

Blackwood.9072

I agree with you. It is easier for me to follow a conversation while fighting in WvW or PvP if the chat panel is one the top right. However, anytime I want to command a squad I have to swap the panels since the new menu makes it impossible to properly manage my squad from the bottom-left of the screen. That blasted cutoff is very annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

If I make a squad and it is set to the bottom left of the screen I can’t leave squad unless I drag it to the top left to reveal the leave button. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

That is what i use has well, squad LIST menu is has a issue that gets cutted.

Grid option is useless for what i pay atention, that is why i need the option for LIST view fixed.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.