on hot release

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: UKADAM.3910

UKADAM.3910

Hey guys, just a quick question , with HOT release will the wvw rank points be reset or not, I have over 840 of then but afraid to spend them until I know .

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

reset ? back to 0… ? they won’t do that… they may refund your spent points, but not reset everyone to 0, that would be ridiculous….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: Jonesi Blitz.5263

Jonesi Blitz.5263

At the beginning of Seasons it is common for WvW points to be refunded. So maybe with the release of the expansion but I am sure Seasons will come before HoT release.

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

reset ? back to 0… ? they won’t do that… they may refund your spent points, but not reset everyone to 0, that would be ridiculous….

I don’t see anything in his question that suggested a reset to 0. He’s just asking if they will refund spent points as they have done in the past.

To answer the question, no way to know. I think they will, but that is nothing more than speculation.

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

At the beginning of Seasons it is common for WvW points to be refunded. So maybe with the release of the expansion but I am sure Seasons will come before HoT release.

I hope they never do seasons again. Ever.

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

From the sound of things, they might be redoing the WvWXP thing a bit, think they talked about making it account based, so we might get a refund of it, but make one for all characters etc.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

WvWxp is already account based and has been for quite some time.

on hot release

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Take the ones you use to most, the guard stacks and what is the other that eveyeone ele has. And then just go for supplies untill you run out of points. Go play some wvw to get the rest.